Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Adventures Of The Super Star Girls! (StarMech & Azuresun)

Takeshi was surprised by the honesty in her tone. Sure they bickered a bit and what they had would be a huge trouble is known, but there were always these moments, where they could just talk. He worried for ehr well being, it was just how he was, that's all.

However, after such tender words, Karin felt soemthing throbing and moving insde of her. Takeshi immediatly blushed at the realization that his cock was already getting back up.

"Um...I guess you got your answer right there..."

"Oh my....you're ready to go again?" said Karin, putting a hand against Takeshi's shoulder and rolling him over. Without breaking contact, she straddled him, rocking back and forth gently, massaging his cock back to life and setting her breasts swaying where they hung out of her top like ripe fruits. She reached back, and cupped his balls in one hand, squeezing them gently while giving him a naughty smile.

"You must have a lot backed up in there, Takeshi. It's a good thing I came along, or they might have exploded! But don't worry....I'll make sure to drain it all before we're finished."

Takeshi blushed and softly gasped, enjoying Karin's little ministrations. Unable to do much else, he rubbed his hands up her hips before taking a hold to them, keeping a hold to her while still allowing the girl to lead on into this lovemaking...

This girl was a dynamo, he thought. But it wasn't like he wanted to stop her right now....

-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, at a nearby park...

"N-no...let me go... no, please..."

A woman was currently secluded amongst the bushes and trees of the park, a veil of the night's darkness enveloping her just slightly, her body trying to struggle as she was being pinned down. A figure that appeared human kept a hold on her. However, its body, while still shaped sort of like a naked man, it was compose of dark and shadow, with soem crystal-like pieces that grew from its body.

The creature's clawed hands gripped at the woman's blouse, in one yank opening them it out and then kneading her breasts through her udnerwear, causing the woman to be forced to gasp and moan. Her struggle appeared to vanish rather quickly; Something about the being's aura caused her own repressed desire to grow; She felt eager and soon fell upon a trace; Not really in control of her actions, but going with the monsters motions...

"Ooooh...oooh..." Se kept moaning, mind out of it like if hypnotized. However, before it could go any further a powerful slash hit the monster from behind, making it loose its grip on the woman, who then soon fell into a slumber.

A voice boomed through, causing the monster to frantically look around, trying desperatly to find the source and failing. "You vile creature. I shall not allow you to keep going with your nefarious and depraved plan!"

Natsumi leaped into action. No longer wearing her usual clothing but something much diferent. A bright colored uniform, somewhat seifuku inspired, of mix between light blue hue and soft pinks, creating some kind of sparkling bluse as if made of cosmic threads alongside a cute bow and brooch on the front. Long leggins that stopped right under the knee, shiny boots adorned with star motifs and a very very short miniskirt. All that while wearing a pair of decorative hairpins and a domino mask upon her face.

"For I'm the defender of this city. Member of the Stellar Senshi! I am...Star Beryl!!"

She posed heroically towards the enemy who stood in awe. Yes, this was Natsumi's true second-life; One of a Magical Girl, one of many defenders of this city. She had been for quite a while, even beyond the amount of time one expected a magical girl to "stay in service", to put it in some way.

"You make it look so easy, girl! Haha!" Cobalt giggled, speaking telepathically within Star Beryl's uniform, having linked her magic with it.

"At this point I've the whole spiel pretty much engraved into my brain..." Natsumi groaned inside her mind, "And damnit, why it had to be so windy today?! I can barely keep my skirt down!!"

"Really? We've been in this for this long and you STILL complain about the skirt?"

"Um, Yes!? It's super embarassing!! I can barely move without accidentally flashing someone!!"

"You're exaggerating..." Said Cobalt, giving an invisible shrug.

"You're lucky I can't pinch you when you're linked to the suit, you jerk"

"Oh btw, Ms. Expert. Your guy is making a run for it..."

"Huh?!" Star Beryl turned to see that the humanoid creature started to run away, leaving the sleping woman he was tyring to assault just lay on the rgass in pelasant dreams. "Oh no you don't!" Proclaimed the magical girl as light manifested upon her hands. Hard light that transformed into a Sword and Shield!

Star Beryl leaped into the air, landing inf ront of the enemy, cutting his escape. With a swing of her blade, a energy crescent moon-like slice was shot, impacting the creature from afar and pushing it away.

So this is one of the defenders of this world. She's quite magnificent, isn't she?

You sound almost like you admire her?

Oh, I do! She prompts a stirring in my loins second only to you, my Emp--

Remember your task. This is merely to assess her strength and obtain....

The figure seemed to crumple inwards with the blow, melting into liquid darkness. It flowed across the ground, and then rose up again--

And it wasn't alone. other figures had joined it. Some were rough approximations of humanoid forms, only without features or the barest hints to suggest male or female. Others took the form of long tendrils of darkness rising from the ground and the shadows of trees or park ornaments. Regardless of form, each of them had a single point of cleaming crystal somewhere in their bodies.

Nothing was said, but there was a soft murmuring sound, like words on the edge of hearing as they began to move in. The shadows--at least a dozen of them--had flowed to surround her.

Last edited:
Star Beryl was surrounded by the new apparitions, but she did not flitch. Keeping a hard grip on her sword and shield of light, she took a ready battle stance as they approached closer.

She was waiting for the right moment...close...close...

"Hyaaa!!" She spun around with her blade out, a powerful wave erupting from her spin attack, which took out a good share of them. without wasting mroe time, she then rushed to a still clinging shadow and sliced it in two. the to pieces that composed the creature desappeared into nothing with the sound of shattered crystals.

Then, our heroine leaped to the next....

The sword left after-images in the air as it spun and swept through the air. With each flash of light, another one of the shadow beings was reduced to scraps of darkness, but they didn't falter, constantly closing in with bursts of surprising speed and forcing Natsumi to be fast on her feet to avoid being struck. And their numbers didn't seem to be decreasing. More of these strange foes were constantly appearing from the long shadows in the park.

"Very impressive!" said a voice from nowhere, deep and distorted. It seemed to come from behind her, but a glance would show there was nobody there.

"Huh?"

Star Beryl did a sharp turn back, trying to see who was speaking. As hard as she could, nobody seemed to be around yet the voice boomer through her ears.

"Show yourself!" She proclaimed, "Are you the one behind this atta-aah!!!"

That's when a shadowly creature leaped at her, managing to grab her. Wasting no time, the being's hand reached for her breasts and started to fondle them through her top. This caused Beryl to gasp and shiver, quickly trying to shake the enemy away from her...

"Don't let your guard down, girl. But it is hard when you're fighting all alone, is it not?" said the voice, with a low rumble of laughter.

The touch of the umbral being felt strange. Like it wasn't trying to attack or grapple Star Beryl so much as fondle and squeeze her breasts where they were showcased by her tight outfit, caressing the curves and brushing over her nipples. And the touch felt strange even through her clothes, leaving a tingling heat sinking into her chest. The background murmurings took on a different tone, sounding almost frustrated.

She could see the fingers lengthening and hardening into long talons, as she managed to pull free. But there was a tearing sound as she did, the claws slashing open her outfit--but somehow doing it without so much as grazing her skin. Other shadows were taking advantage of the distraction to reach for the magical girl, tendrils and grasping hands rising out of the ground and seeking her ankles and wrists.

Star Beryl could feel her breath becoming heavier, ever so slightly, her body shivering as if electric shocks coursed through her. The shadowly creature' s hands kept rubbing her clothing against her nipples, slowly stiffening them.

She could feel her cheeks reddening. "Ah..ah.." It was humiliating, but as much as she struggled the dark forces had her pinned. Another set of hand-like tendrils circled around her legs, slowly caressing up her thighs.

"Can't...let them get further..." She shouted inside her mind. She had to find a way to escape. Quickly, she started to gather energy inside of her, lots of it and, when they were about to touch somewhere more intimate she released it all into a powerful explosion of light that vaporized the dark creatures around her.

She was now free, with her outfit only slightly tattered, but she was panting somewhat ine xhaustion. Still, she kept her blade and shield firmly in her hands.

"Quite powerful!" said the voice, this time coming from behind one of the trees surrounding her. The flash of energy had destroyed--or dispelled, however these things worked--the shadow beings, but already she could see new ones creeping out from behind the trunks, where her radiance was casting long shadows.

"But you don't seem to have the vigor you once did, do you? How long can you keep this up? Haha....let's find out."

Around the edges of the clearing, the shadows began to move again, flickering as they raced in a ring around Beryl, blurred and indistinct. It was hard for her to pin down any one of them as a target, but they seemed to be tightening around her.

Beryl didn't have enough time to react and so the shadowly creatures grabbed around her once more. Their long hands caressing and groping once more, causing our heroine to gasp and moan as she strugled.

"N-no...d-damnit it..." She groaned. Not wanting it but at the same time, she was losing control over herself, body stopped struggling mroe and more while one of the ceratures hands reached between her legs.

"A-aah!" Star Beryl gasped, its fingers continued to stimulate her labia through her panties, back and forht, back and forth. Her whole body shivered due to the pleasure she couldn't stop. This rubbing extended into the finger sneaking inside, eventually pushing in and soaking itself in ehr already wet folds.

"D-damnit...a-ah..."

A figure was becoming visible between the trees, a larger shadow that seemed more imposing and solid than the beings swarming over Beryl. "I did hope you'd fight a little more." he said in his distorted voice. "I see you've met my puppets. Creations of shadow energy--as in, the darkness within every person. The part of us that lusts after the forbidden and improper."

Natsumi could feel her panties being pulled aside, and the erotic assault on her sex intensifying. Where the finger was rubbing, there was a deep tingling sensation, as if the essence of the shadows was soaking into her body. And not just there--wherever the shadows were touching the bare skin of her thighs, her face or her breasts where her outfit had been torn.

"Even the purest of us all have dark desires, isn't that right?" taunted the voice. "You must do, if this much is enough to leave you helpless?"

Beryl kept panting and gasping while the shadows continued to assault her. Her nippled now hardened and a trail of her inner juices sliding down her leg. She blushed embarassed by what was happening, her body slowly started to get into it despite her wanting to stop...

She was losing herself...it felt good...so...good....

"...N-no!!" She shouted, breaking through her trance. With another charging of energy, this time on her hand; She managed to destroy one of the creatures, liberating her ams and the snag herself out of their grasp.
Despite her indecent shuffling of clothing, panties still puleld aside, she casted her light blade once more and went to town. Slice after slice, with a grace akin to dancing, she destroyed shadow after shadow, until none remained. This time not even giving them a chance to multiply.

"You can try whatever trick you like. But the power of the prism's light will always shine through your darkness!" Star Beryl proclaimed.

"This isn't the end! You will see the true power of darkness before long! All of you will!" cried out the shadow as it was blasted back. Beryl could see it flitting away through the trees, too fast to follow. Nothing else remained, except for a slight bleaching effect on the grass from the intense light.

Unseen to Beryl, it glided through the trees, before finally becoming a normal shadow again, this time attached to a man standing at the edge of the park, bare-chested, but with a hooded robe of pure inky black surrounding him and concealing his face. A couple walking past glanced over at the strange sight, but he looked back at them, and their eyes widened, and they turned away, seeming to have forgotten he was there.

Moving independently, the shadow extended a hand, containing a few droplets of a pungent fluid.

"Do you have it?" demanded a voice from behind him, accompanied by a cool touch from an invisible hand.

"Everything you needed." he replied. "She is still too strong for a direct confrontation....too resistant to my attacks. But that can be changed... and if what you say is true, this is the key."

With the job done, Star Beryl closed her eyes, taking a deep sigh. She took a quick glance to see if anyone else was around; Seeing nobody, her outfit turned into light and then returned back to her regular clothing before her domino mask disappeared and her hair returned back from bright red to her normal coloring.

Natsumi took a glance at her clothes. Not sporting any damage unlike her magical counterpart, Normally this was common, although she was glad her magical clothes weren't downright fully ripped off as that would also manifest into her clothes...only if they were truly ripped off. She still had embarassing memories of that happening against some octopus shadow being in a past "adventure"...

Still she knew it was getting late and quickly rushed back home. A bunch of thoughts were rushing through her head, making her curse under her breaths. Who was that voice? What were those shadow creatures keep showing up? She defeated the one behind them...she remembered it well....

But also, she could feel her body growing hot...growing needy. "D-damnit..."

She reached home and waved to her mom, who was busy doing dishes. To her, it seemed nothing strange happened; Which Natsumi was glad. She could not let Rei know about her magical girl outings...what would she say?

She finally reached her room and dropped down on the bed, trying to get some quick shuteye. However, the hot feeling in her body kept coming. "damnit it all..." She cursed, but also another thought came. "Damn mission. It sounded like Jin wanted to tell me something important...."

Her mind locked on her friend, ideas and wants wandering around. "Jin..." She whispered. Her hands, like if autopilot started to slowly grope her breasts through her clothing, causing a soft gasp.

However, she kept on kneading them, making her breathing become ehavier as she also kept her legs tighter together. She needed some release....

Elsewhere, Jin was lying on his bed, staring out the window at the night sky. That sense of being watched hadn't returned, but he almost wished it would.

He ought to do some homework, he knew it. Or do some cleaning, play some video games, anything other than lie here. But his mind kept wandering back to Natsumi, and how lonely it felt here by comparison, alone in this little box. At times like this, he just wanted some company....

....well, let's be honest, he wanted a specific form of company right now, to help with the erection that had refused to calm down ever since he'd been in Natsumi's room. His mind kept wandering to those panties, imaginng them clinging to Natsumi's buttocks under her school uniform.....

Jin barely realised he was unzipping his pants, and reaching in.

Natsumi's desires continued to roam through her mind. Pulling her shirt at shoulder levels before frantically tugging upon her clip-on bra. Undoing the clasps on the front she let the undergarment slid down her body before she attacked her bare breasts. Groping, teasing her nipples, squezing upon her mouths. Moans and gasps escaped her continuously as her body twisted and turned.

"Ahh...ahn....ooh..."

Natsumi continued to feels her body hot. "I can't stop myself...w-why did I got so horny tonight...ahn...J-jin..."

One hand released a breasts before slowly moving down her tummy, heading towards the area between her legs...

Jin's hips twitched as he took his cock in hand. He was surprised at just how sensitive it was, and forced himself to go slow at he began to stroke. He let his mind wander, and there were no shortage of places for it to wander to. Yukari, Miss Hirose, Rei, the cute school nurse, even the principal....Jin realised after a moment that he was trying not to think of Natsumi. Fantasising about her felt vaguely disrespectful.

But all of the other women were in different worlds from him and lewd imaginings about them didn't quite feel like enough, whereas Natsumi was achingly close, and he just couldn't keep his mind off her. Guilt melting away, he re-imagined this morning, and Natsumi leaning over him and throwing the sheets back....

"G-geez!" She huffed as she turned away, with a rather angry tone, yet still blushing brightly. "Can't you have some decency!?" But she turned back, still blushing in that really cute way, and began to peel her uniform off. "Well, I can't let you go to school with that sticking out of your pants, you idiot! Someone's going to have to take care of it first!"

"Now just relax, I'm going to take care of this..." said Natsumi, withint his dream. Her clothes soon dropped down to the floor as she advanced forward, blushing but still swaying her hips in her walk. In nothing but the very panties he had seen, she crawled on top of the bed, stopping right in front of him before leaning and surprising him with a soft kiss on the neck, which then transformed into a trail of kisses all the way down his chest and tummy, reaching his crotch. She wasted no time in pulling down his boxers to let his hardened member pop out and then kissed it softly.

----------------------------------------

Natsumi's index and middle finger rubbed softly against the fabric of her panties, which in turn created friction against her wet lower lips. Her breathing broke in short gasps while her body quivered. Slowly as first, generating slight shocks all whileher other hand continued to stroke her breast.
In between soft moans and whimpers, her mind wandered imagining this very room, but shared with Jin.

Natsumi lied pinned against the bed as Jin smiled at her, laying on top of her. His kisses went all over her body. Her mouth, her neck and more. His own hands started to udnress her, liberating her from her clothing.

She blushed once naked, trying to cover herself in shyness only for the young man to softly put her arms away, staring her with loving eyes...

((Just thinking we can make this more engaging by using our respective characters in each of their dream's while also writing what they are doing in the real world))

Jin realised he'd sped up, and had to slow his hand down--imagining sweet Natsumi doing something that lewd had nearly set him off. As much as he wanted relief, he also wanted this to last for just a bit longer. He closed his eyes, and imagined Natsumi's bare buttocks wiggling in the air as she kissed her way down and up his shaft, her breasts squashed against his thighs. As she began to lower her lips over the head, her eyes met his, she seemed to notice what a lewd sight it was, and she flushed scarlet, lifting her lips to give him an indignant look, and say--

Jin was speeding up again, he couldn't help it. It was taking an effort to keep himself from tipping over the edge.

"Natsumi.....I love you. I always have. Please don't be afraid....I only want to make you feel good....?" whispered Jin, his voice husky as he touched her, running a hand down her belly to gently brush along the top of her panties, gently pulling them down her thighs. The hunger was clear in his gaze, and she could feel the strength in his hands, but also the great effort he was making to be slow and gentle. When he kissed her, it melted her maidenly hesitation......

"Y-you really like me when I do this, you goofball..." Natsumi said with a bit of a stutter before taking the cock into her mouth. With a muffled moan she started to bop up and down his length, a fantastic feeling engulfing him while her hand scaressed her body all over. Her breasts firmly gripping an causing her to moan even more in the middle of her blowjob....

--------------------------------------

Natsumi's body demanded more. Unable to resist, she pulled down her panties right down to her ankles. Opening her legs she let her hand start rubbing against her wet folds. "Aahn....ahn...."

She started with one finger, pushing in and hitting a soft spot, causing the lass to jerk back as a louder moan escaped her. In and out, in and out, she kept going, ocassionately stopping to rub the nub right above it.

In her dream, Jin was doing just that, fingering her while also leaning towards it, licking and teasing the nub. Natsumi called his name alongside more words of affirmation. Her body felt like fire, eyes closed as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Her legs were softly parted her before positioning himself. Her slit being teased by his hardened prick. "A-ahn....Jin....please...be gentle pelase---"

Jin had to stop for a moment, letting the urgent throbbing subside to controllable levels. It was hard to resist the urge to finish this with just a couple of hard strokes, but he wanted to see this one out to the end. He closed his eyes, and began to stroke....

....up and down, lewd little noises coming from her throat as Natsumi took him a little deeper each time. Jin propped himself up on his elbows, unable to look away from Natsumi as she sucked on him, her ponytail bobbing up and down. He let out a groan of pure pleasure, and Natsumi looked up.

"Hey! Don't make us both late, you idiot!" she said, looking up. "Hurry up and shoot out your....dirty stuff already! Or isn't this enough for you, you greedy boy?

She shuffled up his legs, and rested one of her bulging breasts to either side of Jin's cock, pressing them together around his cock, before lowering her head again to suck on the sensitive tip. The triple attack was too much, and Jin could feel himself losing control, but he wanted to enjoy the erotic sight for as long as he could.....

"Ah....Natsumi, you're so--" began Jin with a groan as he began to push in and become one with her. There was a moment of pain, quickly lost in an unfolding bloom of pleasure as he came to rest within her. He cupped her jaw and delivered a deep and tender kiss as he began to stir within her.

"I've dreamed of this for so long.....Natsumi, you're so beautiful right now....." he whispered into her ear, even as he began to move in earnest.

Natsumi could feel ehr breats rubbing against the hardened prick, generating pleasure through her body alongside his. She continued to bob up and down, all while her mounds kept rubbing whenever she rose. Her muffled moans generated extra vibrations that just increased the pleasure. She could feel he was about to burts, she wanted him to burst...

"I know...ngh...you want it. Go on...shoot it out..."

-----------------

Natsumi was not giving herself and peace, just fiercely fingering at her pussy while her head jerked back in a stream of moans. She wanted release and she wanted it badly, assaulting her nipple as she pinched and tugged while also continued to push those fingers right upon the sweet spot.

This was represented by Jin gasped as his rod entered her. Natsumi held him close, feeling his wamr body against hers. His hips moved rather rapidly, "Ahn...ahn...w-wait...oooh.." She tried to beg for slower but clearly she was loving it, hoping he would never stop.

He thrusted and thrusted, bringing her to a pleasurable high each time. All which started to build up and build up, as her release approached...

"Ah....I'm gonna...." mumbled Jin, barely aware he was speaking out loud. He could feel his cock throb as he passed the point of no return, closed his eyes and as his cock began to spurt, imagined himself splattering Natsumi's face and breasts with the hot cum.

"Jeez, no wonder you couldn't concentrate if you were holding that much in! I'm gonna have to do this more often, aren't I? Now hurry up and get ready for school!"

He knew the real Natsumi would probably never enjoy something that dirty, but the sheer contrast was what made the image so hot. The release was almost shockingly intense, and Jin kept stroking long after he was dry, as the pulses of pleasure slowly faded away.

"Natsumi....I love you." whispered Jin, cupping her head in his hands and kissing her tenderly. "I can't stop myself from....I can't get enough of you...."

He leaned forwards, his hips directly over hers as he thrust down, naturally finding the position that caressed all her most sensitive spots with each thrust. From the strain on his face, it was clear he was on the verge of coming, but refused to allow himself release before she found hers.....

Hearing him, his gasps and groans. It finally brought Natsumi to the edge. With a loud cry of his name, the girl jerked her head back as a powerful orgasm enveloped her whole. Her body spasmed by the sheer volume of the climax, just as the boy came alongside her.

In the real world, the same climax reached Natsumi, who cried a incomprehensible cry before her body went limp upon the bed, liquid still dripping from her slit after her fingers pushed out of it. She panted softly, satisfied with the hard orgasm while she felt her energies draining...

Back
Top Bottom