Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Adventures Of The Super Star Girls! (StarMech & Azuresun)

"O-oh...really...?" The compliment just made Natsumi blush more. She indeed had artistic talent, as some teachers have commented, but didn't expected that her work'd be praised like such, specially out of the new handsome teacher....

"Um, thanks." Natsumi said, blushing a bit more. "What is it that you need?"

"I also consider myself something of a student of the human form." said Kirei. "And there is a certain....energy and spirit about you, one that I feel begs to be captured on canvas. I am asking you if you would be willing to model for me, after school is done for today?"

Jin watched as he leaned in close. He could only catch snatches of what they were saying, but the body language was clear, as was Natsumi's blushing.

That would explain why she's been so secretive, he thought, gritting his teeth. Rather than watch any more, he turned away and headed back down the corridor, trying to choke down the feelings of anger and disappointment that were simmering inside him. He found himself looking around to see if Yukari was still anywhere around.

"M-model? Me..." Natsumi's face now lit entirely red, feeling her legs wobbly. Modeling like that? As in...nude modeling? She had never done soemthing like this! Much less in front of someone. And this'd be Professor Kirei of all people!!

"I...I don't know...I mean do you really...think it'll work with me?"

-----------------------------

Yukari was about to enter her classroom when she noticed Jun coming her way in a hurry. He seemed troubled and upset, which made her turn her head to the side slightly.

"And what happened to you now?" She asked.

"Of course it will. Sometimes we need to see ourselves from the outside to fully appreciate our own beauty." said Kirei. "And you will be a sublime study in femininity, the freshly completed transition from girl to woman. Name the day you would like to meet with me, and I shall do that beauty justice."

"Nothing's wrong! Why would anything be wrong?" said Jin, a bit more defensively than he'd intended. "I just....I just had second thoughts , that's all."

He paused a moment, trying to find the right words. Would she be offended by his earlier brushing off of her? Was this really a good idea? It was Yukari. But there was something at the back of his mind, a nagging sense that Yukari being a bitch was less important than her being a gorgeous woman.....and he needed the company of a woman. Jin was unaware that this was not just his own frustrations, but the very first seeds of Miyuki's curse.....

"Miss Yukari, I would be honoured to accept your offer." said Jin.

Wow, that was really flattering. The more ration side of Natsumi was a bit weirder out as this older man seemed...awfully interested. But at the same time, the rest of her appeared to be falling for those words; As in the end, she was still a teenager and young adult. "Um, thanks. I...I'm not really sure, maybe this Thursday?"

------------------------------

Yukari was rather surprised by the sudden acceptance, but then smiled. IT seemed he was finally seeing the light. "Very well then, we shall meet tomorrow after class if that is okay with you. I do know a nearby cafe that is quite delightful, then we can find somewere to study in peace."

She was calm. After all, this was just some guy from school she was helping liberate from Natsumi's bad influence. Nothing more...right?

After that unusual encounter, something else was off-kilter. There was no sign of Jin as Natsumi headed home. Actually, she hadn't seen him since this morning, when normally he'd have been waiting at the school gate for her.

Karin came up for breath, spitting a stray hair out of her mouth, and giving Takeshi a devilish grin.

"Looks like I was right." she said, taking hold of his cock and stroking it, picking up where her mouth had left off. "It's not just me who can't wait till we get home, eh?"

The two of them were in Takeshi's car, pulled over to a mostly secluded lay-by. Before he could remember he was supposed to be the sensible one, Karin was back in his crotch, and his cock was back in her mouth.

Last edited:
"Y-you were the one that was so eager to d-ooooh!" Takeshi wasn't even able to really explain himself before the young lass was already back at his lap, sucking his hardened cock like a pro. The older man, unable to resist the pleasure, placed a hand on her head to help her with the steady rhythm.

She felt fantastic, his internal conflicts about doing this washing away. His eyes closed, unaware that someone was just walking into their general direction, although a bit far.

Natsumi was making her way back home, professor Kirei's request still dwelling inside her mind. At the same time, she couldn't help but feel a bit sadden that Jin was not around to walk home with her. It was their usual routine, one she had grown rather fond of.

The young woman sighed, assuming he had a good reason to do so. Still, why did it worried her so much?

In her field of vision she took notice of a particular car, quickly recognised mr. Takeshi, who she knew was the father of the one Karin was tutoring in the art of magic girl-ing...for lack of a better word, but he seemed to be acting weird. Worried she approached with caution when she realized he seemed to be enjoying something.

But...last time she knew, he was a single father. A date perhaps? Didn't image someone like him'd do something so naughty but still...curiosity struck.

Karin said something that might have been excuses, excuses if she hadn't been talking with her mouth full. She reached one hand up to Takeshi's mouth, slipping a finger in for him to suck on. The confines of the rather old car made it awkward to fellate him, but in a way that made it even hotter, remidning her that they were, by the loosest definition of the word, doing this in public.

Natsumi would see the hand and if she came just a little bit closer, she would see the girl with the long black hair who had her face buried in the older man's lap, her head bobbing.

(( I'm starting to forget character names and last names. Need to recover the data))

Takeshi kept on gasping, quickly savouring the finger with a soft groan as Karin continued to blow him. Oh she was so good with her mouth. No matter how tough he tried to act she always found a way to push his buttons. His other hand kept her head steady and his hips started to buck upwards alongside her movements. Trying to hold the gasps and groans with her finger, soemtimes they slide past as he opened his mouth too much. "Ahn...ngh...ahn..."

Natsumi blushed but kept on peeking. This was starting to become a habit and she hated herself for it. Still, she was in a safe enough zone to be completely unseen by the couple. There she could see the long haired gal who was currently taking his dick into her mouth. The black hair blocked her full view; All our heroine could notice was that she looked way younger than Takeshi and that she seemed way too familiar....

"I didn't know Mr. Atoi liked younger girls..." Natsumi thought

After a while, Takeshi couldn't resist anymore and suddenly brought Karin out of her blowjob and brought her to met with him before planting a heated kiss on her lips. Her top was already unbuttoned and without a bra so he simply leaned his hands and groped her soft bare breast. He could feel she was moving to sit on his lap; And he was welcoming it.

Of course, Natsumi's eyes went big like plates at the reveal. "K-K-KARIN!?!?"

Karin ground down, feeling the hard cock slip deep inside her. She always loved that moment of contact, when she got to really feel how worked up she'd made her man. She leaned back, giving Takeshi full access to her breasts, and ran a hand through her hair with a joyful laugh. She was moving faster and more urgently now, the location adding a thrill to what they were doing, and she'd been hot for him all day. Going without a bra always got her heated up, the material of her uniform having kept her nipples hard all day.

"You're so naughty...." she purred, leaning back forwards and coming in for another kiss.

Last edited:
"A-ah...you feel so good..." Takeshi muttered moments before the kiss. Their lips locked fiercely in the make out while his hands kept kneading her bare beasts. He could feel her inner walls clenching her member, rubbing up and down and generating that delightful friction. They started to make a rhythm and the car bounced slightly with their sex.

His hands them gripped on her hips as his own started to thrust upwards and deeper, their lips parting as a series of gasps and groans escaped him.

Natsumi still couldn't believe it. Karin was having an sex with the father of the girl she was tutoring? This was insane! Sure Mr. Takeshi had been a widower for a while now, but they were so many years apart from eachother!

Karin had always been somewhat...unique when it came to her intimate adventures. She remember that time she did it with that exchange student in the supply room..or the time she and the soccer captain were going at it at the gym lockers. Still, this was a whole new level. But still, she kept on watching...

Karin threw back her head, nearly knocking herself on the windscreen. From her vantage point, Natsumi could see her almost putting on a show, shamelessly revelling. She was really going at him, bouncing up and down on Takeshi's cock. She could see Karin's breasts bouncing and her black hair shaking, before her friend threw herself back forwards, grabbing Takeshi in a messy, urgent kiss.

They certainly weren't wasting any time, going at each other with a feverish urgency, with the strokes becoming faster and more erratic, quickly building towards a climax.

Takeshi didn't have time to really think or say. Not that he wanted to; Currently too immersed in this lust and desire. He madly kissed back, enjoying every inch his rod thrusted inside of her. Breaks from kisses only came with groans and whispers of her name. His hands were all over, caressing her body and groping firmly at her breast with the occasional squeeze of the rear to give a couple of extra hard thrusts.

He would move her to the back seats and shift positions, but the mere idea of stoping this delightful rhythm stopped him from doing so. The car rocking softly with their wild movements, all while only Natsumi saw it all.

Our heroes contained herself from letting her jaw hit the floor, only staring in shock and confusion, as if her mind still not fully grasped if this was real or she smacked herself on a lamppost or something.

Takeshi could feel himself getting close, pushing his lips back, he exclaimed with a trembling voice. "K-karin....almost t-there...ahn..."

"I know!" said Karin breathlessly. "I can feel it....don't hold back, ah--"

She leaned in for a deep kiss, pressing against him as closely as she could manage, while grinding her hips down. She loved these moments, where she made men lose control in the most primal way possible. Not to mention, she was on the edge herself, and if she timed it right--

Natsumi could catch a glimpse of Karin's face as she came up for air, and the expression of total abandon and joy she was wearing. Suddenly, she froze for a moment, then her body bucked hard against Takeshi in an unmistakable climax.

Her delightful expression and shivering body were enough to push Takeshi to the edge. Clinging hard upon Karin he could feel his cock twitching in its release, shooting his seed deep into her core. A soft pant of satisfaction escaped his lips; His body relaxing as the two held on eachother, riding the afterglow together.

"Karin..." He whispered before landing another kiss.

Natsumi just managed to bring herself back into reality. She got moving, speeding up her footing as much as she could. Hopefully she wasn't seen, she thought. Did that seriously happened!?! Her face was bright red, her mind still in a partial shock.

She definitely had to have a talk with Karin tomorrow...

However, as she had arrived at the entrance of her house, she picked up on something. No way in her trial home she saw Jin. It felt kind of...sad. They always returned home together. Her eyes glanced at his house next door, noticing the lights on. He had simply returned without her, she assumed.

But why did still sting?

Natsumi sighed. It wasn't such a big deal, right? Friends did stuff apart all the time! Shaking those sad thoughts, she walked in and greeted her mother. After a nice dinner, and finishing up her homework, she quickly felt slee calling her over. Plummeting into the bed she let herself drift into slumber.

Tomorrow would be a much eventuful day, she hoped. Hopefully this time, she'd see Jin in the morning....

There was no sign of Jin during the next day at school.

Jin thought about cancelling the date with Yukari, on the grounds that he was feeling unwell. But he came to realise it wasn't "unwell" exactly. Yes, he felt restless and a little feverish, but even as part of him was wondering if meeting up with Yukari really was a good idea, another part of him felt like he needed this in some obscure way. Part of it was to soothe a wounded ego, but he also found his mind lingering on her stunning body and wanting to see more of it.

Not seeing Jin around class today just made Natsumi feel worse. Worried, mostly; She just hoped the guy was okay.

Asking Ryou proved fruitless as well, as he didn't knew nothing beyond Jin quickly leaving the building the moment the final bell rang. He seemed in a hurry.

Still, Natsumi tried to push the thought away. It was his life; if he had some important appointment or needed his space that was fine...right? Suddenly, seeing Karin approach her helped her realize a way to distract herself. Even thought it meant another topic that she was nervous to speak of...

"Um, karin. I have to, um, talk to you about something..."

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jin's inner turmoil suddenly went to a halt when Yukari finally arrived. Gone was the school uniform, but rather a cute lightblue sweater and a dark blue skirt, as well as black stockings. She looked very good in that, and still had her cute glasses on.

She had her hands on her hips, as usual, looking at Jin. "Good. I'm glad you're here. So, shall we go. the cafe I mentioned isn't very far from here."

"Hmmm?" asked Karin, looking like she'd been distracted from a very pleasant daydream. "If it's about that money I owe you, don't worry, I'll sort that out soon as I've got some....."

She stopped as she got a better look at Natsumi's expression. "Er....what's up? You've got that serious-face look."

It was like everything came sharply into focus as soon as he saw Yukari. The lingering worries about Natsumi, the hurt feelings, all of that vanished as he took in her. The bare skin between her stockings and skirt, or the way that sweater flattered her chest....

Calm down! It's Yukari, she's probably doing this just to get one up on Natsumi or something, nothing to do with you....

But the voice of reason was having trouble making itself heard. Jin caught up with what Yukari had been saying in time to squeak out a "Right!", and follow her down the street. The cafe was an upmarket, sophisticated place, and Jin (wearing the smartest things he had, which wasn't saying much) felt a few degrees scruffier just walking inside.

Natsumi sighed again. Hand son her hips. That's how she knew it was serious.

"Karin...I saw you...in that car..." She admitted, "...With Mr. Atoi...."

She took a pause. Her face blushing slightly, before speaking, "S-seriously, Karin? That's Mimi's dad!!! A-and someone way older than you!!"

----------------------------

Yukari did notice his expression when looking at himself. To Jin's surprise, she gave an actual response. "...You look good. Don't worry about it."

That was really...nice of her. The two found a free table and sat. The school president quickly ordering a pair of cups and some pastries. The look of them already made Jin's mouth water once they put it on the table.

"So...tell me a bit about yourself. You know, any hobbies or stuff you like to do?" Yukari said after taking a sip of her coffee. It was so strange to hear a more casual Yukari. She still kept that slightly icy tone, but that seemed just how she was. Still she looked so pretty...something in him seemed to be igniting...

Karin's face had become one giant wince, and she looked furtively from side to side.

"Hey, I think there's someone at the other end of the town who didn't quite hear that. Want to repeat it a little louder?" she asked, dropping her voice.

"Yes, we've got a thing! It's not that big a deal, it's just some fun! And besides, it's not like he set out to seduce me, it just kind of....happened. He needed some company, and I was bored....."

"Erm....well, I....do a bit of wimming and running.... you know, just stuff." said Jin, leaving out "large colection of videogames" and "that stray cat who seems to have adopted me". He felt a bit on the back foot, and part of that was the surprise of seeing Yukari being casual or just nice. Another part of it was something tugging at his thoughts whenever she crossed or uncrossed her legs or when she breathed in deeply and made her chest swell under that tight top....he tried to focus and keep his eyes on her face. He didn't know what was going on, but he felt like slightly more of a horny idiot than he usually did in the presence of a beautiful girl.

"Erm....what about you?" he asked, realising he didn't know much about Yukari, other than a vague "terrifying". And he couldn't deny a nagging curiosity about just what the history between her and Natsumi might be.

"S-sorry..." Natsumi quickly apologized, lowering her voice.

"Still. The fact that he could have seduced you wasn't my worry. Knowing you, I could guess it was your doing. Still...aren't you afraid someone else'd find out? What you two doing is dangerous..." She said worryingly.

---------------------------------

"I see..." Yukari responded calmly. As she was asked to speak back she went on, "Well, besides working as school president. I'm also part of the female swimming team."

A little pause, "Speaking of. I heard Akito was considering you to join the male swimming team. I assume you declined? You do have a very decent physique."

Oh my gosh, a compliment? Of his body!? Jin could feel his feels feeling hotter...

"How is it dangerous?" asked Karin, a little too defensively to be entirely convincing. "It's just a bit of fun, that's all! Mimi would approve...you know, if she knew about it. She was telling Takeshi to get out there and start dating again. And I'm....the next best thing. It's the best way when you're young and beautiful, just keep it casual. I haven't got enough time to be mooning over some boy my own age."

Was Yukari....flirting with him?

"He hasn't asked yet....and you know, I've got a punching bag at home, helps me work off some energy, haha....." said Jin, though most of what Yukari was saying was taking effort to focus on. It He felt a flush of heat pass through him as she off-handedly complimented him. It was like his body was trying to seize control from his brain--and that wasn't an uncommon reaction when a pretty girl was nearby, but it hadn't been this acute before.

"You're....looking pretty amazing too." he said, before the silence got uncomfortable. She would already know, of course, but it didn't hurt to say it. "So....how about the studying"

The chances of him retaining any information with a gorgeous blonde across the table from him was low, but it didn't hurt to try.

"You're really gonna go for it, huh?" Natsumi sighed, "I know better from trying to convince you. Looks I'm just...worried. That's all. It'd mostly be a problem to Mr. Atoi more than you if you two get discovered. So...be careful, I guess...?"

She really didn't know what to really respond at this revelation. It was incredibly risky, but she knew well that she could not convince Karin about it. As such, she finally switched topics. "I'm also looking for Jin...have you seen him?"

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh. Why...thank you I guess." Yukari replied, trying to keep her usual stoic sounding attitude. But she couldn't help but blush slightly at the compliment. Something about this young man was making her feel strange, but she couldn't tell what. She was probably imagining things, she thought to herself. Unaware that something else coming from him was enhancing the desire that was currently generating between the two.

"I suppose you're right. We should head back to study. Do you wish to do so at your place or mine?" She asked.

Karin visibly winced as Natsumi bought up the topic of Jin.

"Yeah....I've been meaning to ask you about that. He's been acting a bit odd the last day or two. And Mimi told me she's detecting something odd from the school. You know....the sort of odd that we used to deal with? Have you picked up anything?"

Jin imagined his apartment, then imagined Yukari seeing his apartment, and then shook his head hastily. "Er....yes! Your place will be fine!" he said, finishing off the pastry and getting up, keeping the satchel in front of him to conceal any embarrassing bulges. What he needed was to bury his head in some very clever, very dull textbook about mathematics or history, and have some sort of diversion from Yukari's presence. She was doing him a favour, and he might even learn something if he could distract himself from her figure, the way her hips swayed and how from a certain angle, it didn't look like she was wearing a bra under--damnit, he was just making it worse!

Natsumi's eyes widened, followed by a frown. "No. I haven't sensed anything. Cobalt, what about you?"

From her brooch sparkled a light, her companion spirit Cobalt emerging once more as she floated in between the two girls. "The school always gives a natural aura of Ero power. Probably because of its location. Chroma City is filled with this magic intensive spots. Still, if your cutie boyfriend really cursed with some of You-Know-Who's magic..."

"He's not my bo--"

"I know I know. Sheesh" Cobalt quickly cut Natsumi off, arms behind her head following a sigh. Then, she continued, "Anyways. If something did happen to him, it had to be fairly recent. We should try and find him quick. Maybe it's nothing, but if it's really something; There's no doubt You-Know-Who is trying to build up energy around him and then summon another monster with it...."

-------------------------------

Yukari and Jin were meanwhile making their way across the street. Having paid for their snacks at the Cafe, it was now a route to Yukari's house for some studying. However, it felt like Jin's thoughts couldn't stop from focusing on her and only her. On doing things to her...on touch her....of kissing her...

At the same time, Jin's cursed aura was getting to Yukari as well. Her silence and stern walking masking how her body was starting to feel warmer.

It was then when at a crossing, the honor studen quickly grabbed Jin and yanked him back to the sidewalk. Some irresponsable man on a motorcycle skipped a light and almost hit them both! "What a jerk!" Yukari growled. "Jin, are you alright?"

This sudden movement had the young man now with his back on a wall and Yukari holding him by the shirt, mere inches from him. Their bodies close together, which just made his heart start beating like a drum...

the desire...he needed to do something. His eyes locked on her lips....

"Jin...?" Yukari asked, her sight also locking on his eyes, as she realized how close they were.

Back
Top Bottom