Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He cupped her cheek and barely brushed his lips against hers, "My one and only queen...~" He moaned softly

She arched and gasped, moaning lowly as she kissed him deeply, beginning to move her hips much faster.

He kissed back and pressed his hand against the small of her back so when she came back up, she would be forced back down over his cock roughly.

She arched hard and bit back a cry of bliss, moving instead to lean closer to his ear and fill his head with more delusions of grandeur, moaning breathlessly all the while.

She moaned lowly and ran her nails down his chest again. "Y-You and I.. Should.. Remove him.." She moaned quietly.

"Th-The fact that he put something in my food has messed with my head." She said. "D-Do you want to spend the rest of your life under that child?" She asked, continuing to slam down slowly but with great force

She bit her lip and continued, only getting wetter. "Th-Then do this with me." She demanded. "B-Be a man and do something about it."

He scowled heavily and forced her over his cock hard and fast, "Be a man?" He snarled lowly, "You don't think I could?"

Her heas fell and she had to muffle her cries before looking up with a smirk. "O-Oh did I say that..~?"

He forced her up and dropped her onto all fours, pinning her head down to the mattress as he slammed back into her. He growled lowly in her ear, "Listen here, you manipulative elven whore. If you challenge me like that again, I will never satisfy you like this for as long as you live."

She fell against the pillows and looked back. "Wh-What, the brave knight afraid of a challenge posed to him by this elven whore~?"

She pants hard and bites back a scream, it coming out as a gutteral moan. "I-I should, shouldn't I..~?"

She bit into the pillow to try and muffle her screams, her juices gushing over his massive cock

She muffled her screams into the pillows and suddenly climaxed, rocking her hips hard against him.

He hissed and bit gently onto her ear as hee continued to slam into her, not even close thanks to their escapades in the bath.

She was trembling, her eyes rolling back and crossing. She was trying to be quiet, but it was so hard.

Back
Top Bottom