Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He kept her on all fours for a while before scooping her up under her legs and pulling her up to pump her hard over his cock.

She whined softly and wrapped an arm back around his neck. "I-I'm sorry I'm so greedy, Orin..~"

She melted and began groping herself for his amusement, arching hard to give him a better view.

He continued like this for some time, honestly a little annoyed that he couldn't get even remotely close to his orgasm. He was getting desperate, his moans coming out as near whines.

She had been forced in and out of consciousness, weakly looking back at him and reaching to try and gently fondle his sack when she could.

She melted into the pillows. "O-Orin my darling are you going to cum for me..~?" She asked weakly.

He growled lowly before slamming her down one final time and dumping a massive load inside her, giving her so much that some spilled from her.

He stared quietly at her for a while before pulling her close and holding her her, running his fingers through her hair, "I love you, too..." He whispered.

Time passed and thankfully, the drug had worked itself out of her system, and she had been plotting and thinking of ways to overthrow Lazar without getting caught.

Orin went on as he usually did, meeting with her in private to plan with her. It was thrilling, really. This side of her was wild.

She was surprisingly cold when it came to planning about this, so much so that it had been weeks since they had last been together.

He felt neglected but understood. All of her focus had to go into planning. Didn't make him any less happy though.

Back
Top Bottom