Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gave a low, husky snarl, "Would I...~?" He asked lowly, "And what draws you to make such conclusions~?"

She moans in his ear. "You're a perfect specimen..~ Strong, tall, handsome..~ The people of this kingdom deserve a more worthy ruler.. They deserve you..~" she said, raking her nails gently down his abdomen.

He moaned lowly and tangled his fingers in her long golden hair, "What is a king without a queen to rule beside him...~?"

She melted and moaned lowly. "I-I would be your faithful servant..~ Help rule from the background..~ Make sure that my king got all the glory he deserved..~"

"You would do that for me~?" He asked with a soft growl in his tone, "I am unworthy of such devotion...~ a peasant could hardly ask such things of his Goddess...~"

"O-Orin, p-please..~ Th-That tone is so irresistible..~" she moaned, gently grinding her hips. "I-I would worship the ground you walk on.. Bathe you and feed you.. Even ride you upon the throne if you saw it fit..~" she moaned breathlessly.

"Wh-What if I rode you now..~? Filled your head with more dangerous promises~? Inflated that ego even further..~?"

She shuddered and moved to slowly tug off his trousers. "I-Is that so, my king..~?" She asked, looking up as she kissed his hips with dazzling green eyes. That sounded lovely.

She tried restraining herself, he could see it. "F-Fuck.. It's so.. Perfect..~❤" she moaned against his shaft, planting kisses from the base up to the tip.

She bit her lip. "S-Sorry, my king..~ L-Let me fix that..~" she said as she removed his clothing before removing hers, her core hot and gushing her juices heavily.

"That buffoon really over did it." He said coldly, blue eyes glancing at her gushing juices uncaringly.

She shudders and suddenly slams down over his cock and arched hard, gasping and trembling hard as she raked her nails down his abs.

She arched hard and trembled, moving up before slamming down. "H-Haah..~! Orin..~ S-So.. Massive..~" she said, holding her abdomen with one hand. "S-So deep inside me..~" she oanted.

She panted and nodded, rising to the tip before slamming down to the base, muffling a cry of bliss as she rocked her hips hard, moving to kiss him deeply.

He kissed back, hands on her hips as he helped guide her over him. He growled and moaned lowly, loving how hot and tight she was.

She was drooling into the kiss, panting as she worked her hips slowly over his cock, panting short, pleasured breaths onto his neck. "A-A cock fit for royalty..~ A cock made especially for me..~ S-So good, Orin..~ G-Gods, you're so amazing..~!"

He growled and squeezed her ass firmly, "Only for you, my love~ no other woman has enjoyed me as you have~"

Back
Top Bottom