Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and worked her hips over him faster and faster, her ass bouncing with every thrust.

He hissed and growled, his cock throbbing harder and harder before he grabbed her hips and slammed her back hard against him, dumping another massive load inside her.

She muffled a cry of bliss and slowed to a stop for only a moment before moaning lowly and bucking her hips again. "O-Orin forgive me, I'm s-so greedy for some reason..~! I-I don't know why but my hips are moving all on their own..~!" She managed to say quietly.

She suddenly moved faster and faster, muffling her cries. She needed it, more than she thought she needed food or the air to breathe.

He actually had to cover his mouth to silence himself as he gave her another load, his vision going spotty.

She nearly collapsed, breathing heavily as she fell forward, his cock being forced out of her with a wet pop.

He made a noise and cleaned up before crawling out and getting dressed, "Come on, you'll be safe in my room tonight."

"W-Will I..~? Or do you plan on taking advantage of this again..~?" She asked with an almost drunken smile.

He chuckled and helped her out of the bath, drying her before dressing her, "We'll see~" He replied before picking her up.

She was nearly a mess all over again when they reached his room, almost in nothing and still writhing and almost burning up. "Th-Thank you, Orin.. T-Truly.."

"Never you worry, you'll be safe in here." He told her. There was furious pounding on his door and he sighed before covering her with the blankets. When he answered the door, he wasn't shocked to see Lazar.
"And just what do you think you're doing with my bride in your room?!"
"Forgive me, your Highness, but it seems the mistress has been poisoned." Orin replied calmly. Lazar tried to look shocked.
"Poisoned?! Good Heavens!"
"Indeed, it would appear an attempt was made on her life, therefore to keep her safe, I have offered her refuge in here. She will not be harmed, your Highness, I promise."

She looked over and feigned sickness, it looking like a furious fever. She whined in what appeared to be pain. Had he overdone it with the drug?

He bit nervously into his fat fingers before looking up at Orin.
"A-All right, please look after her. And don't touch her!"
"I would not dream of disgracing you in such a way, your Highness. If her illness continues, I will summon the healer." He replied. Lazar gave a numb nod before leaving and Orin shut the door gently.

When Orin turned back, she was writhing again, her face a dark red. "Y-You lie so easily to your king..~" she said quietly.

She weakly crawled over him and slowly ran her nails up under his shirt and ran her nails down his abs. She leaned in to whisper. "W-Well.. You're so strong.. And charasmatic.." She about moaned in his ear.

She bit her lip. "If you'll indulge me..~" she said, kissing and biting his neck playfully. "Brave knight.. Captain of his majesty's royal guard..~" she nipped his ear. "Love of my life..~ You would make for such a better ruler..~" she breathed against his neck.

Back
Top Bottom