Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pushed his hand away from her clit and wrapped them around the base of his cock before ahe started moving again.

"I-I'm gonna cum~!! I-I'm cumming~!!" He cried as he suddenly erupted inside her, flooding her heavily with another thick load.

She melted and climbed off him before moving onto her back, "Mount me like you wish to breed me, android."

She arched and cried out before shaking her head, "N-No, though I do actually have an idea..." She panted and reached for the bullet he had been using to torment her with, "Put this in the slot you have."

He swallowed hard and nodded, moving to pull out before inserting the bullet. "U-Understood. What setting?" He asked as he slowly pushed back in.

She mewled and gave a small noise, "Three. Don't want to overwhelm you~ I haven't told you to change your sensitivity~"

He panted hard and started moving. "Sh-Should I engage lust or continue with Submissive..~?" He asked, but honestly, the thought of a power bottom was a bit exciting.

"F-Fuck~!! N-No don't do that~!!" He moaned loudly, slamming harder and faster into her. It didn't seem like he was actually opposed to that.

He whined and rolled his hips, bucking and rearing back to slam into her. "I-I don't know what you're talking about..~!"

Back
Top Bottom