Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pushed off her skirt and her tights, her panties soon following as she showed him her thighs coated with her juices.

He panted a bit. "Submissive is so far the one mode you have not tried, would you like me to boot it up?" He asked.

She blushed and moved to push him back gently, straddling his hips and keeping him mostly inside her, "How do you feel...?"

She made a noise. Maybe this mode was malfunctioning? She moved slowly and just kept her eye on him in case there was a change.

He panted softly, it taking a moment for his sensitivity to increase to Eight. He arched hard and tossed his head back. "I-I think it kicked in..~!!"

"S-Sensitivity increase, i-it goes slowly to prevent any harmful side effects..~! P-Please don't stop, Mia..~!!" He whined, bucking his hips.

"M..Move.. faster, please..~!" He panted, moaning loudly as he gripped at the sheets. "I-I wanna cum so badly~!"

"Y-Yes~!! Yes just like that~!! G-God it feels so good..~!" He cried, his cock throbbing hard inside her. Was he close already?

Back
Top Bottom