Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-Yes, Mia..~!" He cried, setting it to five and arching hard, slamming into her as fast as he can, his breathing ragged and mechanical, his cries unending as he came hard, flooding her yet again. "H-Haaah~!! F-Fuck~!!"

"I-I am, Mia..~!!" He cried out, slamming faster and faster into her. "I-I'm your favorite android..~!!"

She raked her nails up the sensors of his spine slowly, "Who's the only one who gets to fuck me like this~?"

He cries her name out and slams hard and deep into her. "I-I am~!! I-I'm the only one who gets to fuck you like this..~!!" F-Fuck, I-I'm getting close again~!!"

"F-Fuck~!!" He cried, flooding her with yet another heavy load. "I-It feels so good, f-fuck, please cum again, Mia..~!" He moaned, pressing his fingers to her clit.

She cried out and clawed his back again, sure to leave marks in the synthetic skin. "Greedy thing~!" She fake scolded.

"I-I'm sorry, Mia, I-I'm sorry, I-I love it so much, I-I can't stop myself~!!" He cried, bucking and slamming faster into het.

Her legs tightened around his waist and she screamed his name as she climaxed, her walls squeezing around his cock tightly and demanding his seed.

He nods quickly and moves as fast as he can, panting and crying out. "Y-Yes Mia, a-anything for you..~!!"

He pants hard and bucks, breathing ragged as he moved harder, arching and crying her name out as he slammed balls deep into her and emptied another heavy load into her.

She made a soft noise and pet hid hair, "How much is left from the cartridge?" She asked gently; most of it she could feel dripping from her.

He nods and whines softly as he pulls out, pressing his cock between her breasts and pumping it in and out quickly with a loud moan.

His smooth skin felt amazing between her breasts, making her mewl as she watched the thick head of his cock peek rhythmically between her breasts.

He moans loudly, bucking and thrusting harder and faster. "F-Fuck, Mia, i-it feels so fucking good..~"

Back
Top Bottom