Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Love (Kolath x Nightsorceress)

He looked up at her sitting there naked on top of him, his hand on her cheek. He gently drew her down to kiss again just as hard as before. He sighed against her lips smiling and nuzzling close to her. “Yes, at least if you are going to be my queen you should.” He smiled as he looked up into her eyes again his hands rubbing down brushing the sides of her breasts before ending on her hips. “Lillian. I want you. I want you as my queen, my lover, my friend.” He smiled. “We aren’t teenagers anymore, and there is no one to tell us we are being silly and impulsive. I love you Lillian more than I can ever say.”

She kissed him back just as deeply as before. Her hands still clasp around his neck holding her to him. SHe felt his strong hands run over her body and that made her want him. When he broke the kiss she looked at him. “I want you too Edwin, in every way possiable. I want you so bad it hurts......” she bit her lip “but to be able to do that, my body needs to heal, i need to get my magic under control, I don’t want to accidentally hurt you, if i wasn’t so afraid of hurting you would have had my body already, because my body is screaming for yours.”

Edwin sighed as she added a but to the most wondered sentence she could have been saying. He wanted to kiss her right then to stop it before it could continue but he respected her too much to force her not to finish her statement. He knew she was right but god he didn’t want her to be. His hands rubbed up from her waists boldly moving up under her breasts to cup them as he looked up into her eyes. “As my body is screaming for yours Lilly.” He leaned down sucking one of her nipples into his mouth rolling his tongue over it as he squeezed both of her breasts softly for a moment before he pulled back. “God you don’t know how much I wish I didn’t understand what you meant so I could just pull you down and make you mine right here.”

She felt his hand move over her body and cup her sensitive breast. Her nipples grew hard at the feeling and then suddenly she felt his warm mouth on her senestive nipple. She gasp with the sheer pleasure of the feeling. She wanted more just from that little sensation but she knew that she shouldn’t. “You don’t know how much I want you to make me yours.” She bit her lip she hated that this had to be so hard. “Maybe we should get out of the bath, have that meal”

It was so hard for him not to just continue what he had started. His hand already on her breast her nipple hardening under his hand pressing against his palm, it was all he could do to focus and not just take her right there. His hand gripped her breast softly but squeeze just a bit as she spoke and he sighed softly. His hands came up cupping her cheeks pulling her gently down to him kissing her again softly and then nodded. “I can feel how much you want it Lillian...I want it just as much as you do.” He kissed her again. “Yes we should get out of the tub no matter much I just want to hold you down against me and let our bodies override our better judgement.” He gently took his hands away from her body to let her stand though his eyes clearly were going to drink her in as she did as he didn’t look away from her.

She drew deep breath she felt his hand touch her sensitive breast. She wanted more of his touch, but she knew better. when he claimed her, she wanted to really enjoy it, she wanted her body to be ready for it and right now, years of being locked away did take it toll. She knew that. She drew another deep breath as she moved away from him slowly. Standing in the tube. She looked so much better with just a simple bath. Years of dirt d flith washed away from here skin. She felt so much better as well. She smiled.

He didn’t hold her to stay close no matter how much he wanted to. He knew she was right but that didn’t mean he didn’t want to look at her. His eyes traveled over her smooth skin watching the water run off of her as he wished he could just gently pull her back and make her his. He knew she wouldn’t even object at least not much he could tell she wanted him as bad as he wanted her. After a moment he stood up behind her slipping his strong arms around her waist pulling her naked body back against his so she could feel his strong chest and slightly rough skin against her soft smooth back. “I can wait Lilly. As long as you need me too,” He nuzzled her neck and ear softly kissing it. “But the moment you can be mine I want you in my bed as my bride.” He stepped out of the warm tub and grabbed the towels left there by the maids for them as he held one out ready to wrap around her when she got out.

Lily stood there in the tub letting the water drip from her skin. She already regretting being away from him. She wanted so much more, and suddenly as if he heard her throughts she felt his strong chest against her back. She leaned against his broad chest. She smiled “You keep holding me like this and I may give in very easily” she giggled. She had very few barriers and with every touch from it he broke another at this rate he was claim her as his on this very night.

Lily stepped out of the tub as he held the towel out for her. She went to his arms letting him wrap her frail body in the warm soft fabric. It felt heavenly

As she got out of the tub and curled into his arms and the towel he leaned down kissing her neck and pressing close his strong arms around her not caring that his one hand was resting on her breast through the towel and the other down near hear waist. He wanted her, he wanted to touch her to claim her as his but she had said no for now even as she said it wouldn’t take much to make her want to give in. He nibbled at her neck softly and up to her ear sighing softly. “I don’t want to force you into anything you said no too already.” He sighed but didn’t let go of her not wanting to lose the touch of her body even if it was through the towel now. “But I don’t want to stop kissing you or touching you...but if I don;t…” he didn’t need to finish the thought they both knew where these gentle loving touches would lead them.

Last edited:
She drew a sharp breath as she felt his warm mouth descend on her neck and ear. She felt his hand hold her breast through the towel and everything was feeling heavenly. Her body trembled not from the cold but from what he was doin to her, She leaned in to him now using him to support her body was wanting him badly now. He was not longer a boy he was a strong man before and the thought of him holding her in strong arm taking her was almost to much “I know....”

Edwin nuzzled her neck softly his lips still kissing over her neck his hands still on her body coming close to just pulling the towel from her. He sighed and kissed just below and behind her ear whispering softly. “I love you Lillian, you will be my queen. So I can wait though I do not wish too.” He slowly rubbed his hands up from her hips and down from her breasts to her waist. He held her waist gently before placing one last kiss on her neck. “I will see myself out my love.” He turned only waiting long enough to make sure she didn’t fall over when he stepped away before grabbing the robe left for him as there was one for her as well. He took his robe and clothes and started for the door to leave because if he stayed he knew what would happen.

She made a soft sound of pleasure as his lips found her neck, and his hand roamed her body. His simple touch seemed to set her skin on fire she was burning with desire for him. She loved him and would have surrendered to him in that very moment. But then he pulled away he slipped on his robe leaving her their naked. As he moved to the door she drew a breath wanting to stop him, but she couldnt she knew he was right. “Good night
she said softly slowly slipping on her robe, but her eyes never left his.

He heard her word and stopped for a moment hearing the sound of her breathing and the beating of his heart and the craving for her. He looked back at her his eyes settling on hers. “Good night my love, I promise you I will make you my queen.” He pushed out the door sighing as he continued on into the hallway walking down the unused hallway heading back toward the wing of the castle that held the kings rooms. He stopped just before he left what had been called the haunted wing for many years and pressing a stone on one side he slipped into a secret passage that allowed the kings and their trusted advisors to move around the castle without being seen. Well also young princes and daughters of trusted sorceresses he and Lilly had played in these passages for years, he wondered if she remembered them. He took the passage leading back toward his room heading for the bed and his dreams of his love.

(LOL I was thinking about secert passages)

Lillian was alone now in the rooms she use to call home. She wondered around a bit looking things over checking on the rooms. However their was one room she couldnt bring herself to enter. Her mothers room. She sighed missing her mother very much. She returned to the main room picking at the food a little but she just couldnt settle. She sighed and went outside her room down the hallway. Her fingers touching the bricks until she found the one she wanted. It opened and let it carry up to his chambers. She smiled seeing him sleeping. She didnt want to wake him but she didn’t want to be alone. She took a blanket from a near by chair and quietly laid it infront of his fire place, before laying down she made sure he was still sleeping and then she layed down on the blanket on the floor.

Edwin stirred in the morning the sun shining in from one of the windows in his room. He sat up and sighed looking around and smiling slightly seeing the bundle of beauty laying by his fireplace. He stood slipping over to kneel beside her looking down at her lovely sleep rumpled form. His hand touched her temple using a simple spell to leave a message for her when she woke. After that he stood and walked out into the main room where his valet was waiting for him since there was nothing too early today he hadn't felt the need to come in and wake Edwin. The man had been his loyal servant since Edwin was a young boy and had his total trust. “Thomas, you will find the lady Lillian asleep on the floor by my fireplace, if she doesn’t wake before I finish my breakfast see that she is brought her own.” He settled down to a meal of sausages bacon and eggs. His message to Lilly waiting to come to her mind when she woke was simple. “Next time my love just join me in bed.”

It wasn’t long after Edwin a woke that Lillian began to sti, as soon as she opened her eyes she smiled softly getting his message. She stretched a moment before standing up. She straighten her robe but knew she couldnt be wearing it around the castle and she wanted to check on Edwin. She thought for a moment and her robe suddenly changed into a beautiful violet dress, it clung to her body nicely showing off her now womanly form. It had been so long since she had worn clothes. She remembered Edwin would eat his breakfast int he main room and made her way there. She smiled when she saw him “good Morning”

Edwin smiled looking over his shoulder at her and having to take a moment to just look at her dressed and looking ready for the day and smiled all the wider. “Good morning love.” He motions to a chair next to him as Thomas gets a plate together for her from the platters of food set off to one side. “I hope you slept well, though I doubt the floor could be very comfortable.” There was a moment of envy as he wish he had the skill with transformation she had shown to have a dress there for her. His eyes traveled over all her lovely curves not caring if she noticed and the thoughts on the surface of his mind that she wouldn’t even need to work hard to see were all of the things he would love to do to her in that dress. From pinning her to the bed and making love, to kneeling in front of her with her dress pushed up and one leg over his shoulder as he pleasured her with his mouth and just about everything in between.

Lillian moved over to the chair gracefully. She was graceful as a child but now she seemed to glide around as if she was floating. She sat next to him taking his hand gently. “I have spent years sleeping on the floor. It wasnt uncomfortable but it was hard to sleep in my chambers alone everything spooked me” as Thomas brought her food she smiled and thanked him. She then looked at him and easily caught his thoughts she blushed and then leaned in and kissed him quickly passing that she wanted all that as well through the kiss.

He smiled as she thanked Thomas a servant something he was in habit of doing and it made the old man rather uncomfortable when he was thanked as no one else did. He leaned over accepting her kiss and getting the flash from her of her desire for everything that he was thinking and he just smirked slightly. He sighed and leaned back in his chair his mind forming a magical hand of invisible force and slipped under her dress and brushed slowly up her calf and thigh as he just shook his head. “It is a crime Thomas that a king must be called to council when there is such beauty her for him to enjoy.” Thomas nodded simply. “Indeed lord.” The magical hand continued up slowly to her thigh and slowly rubbed up her smooth skin as Edwin innocently ate his breakfast.

She gasped as she felt something touch her thigh but noticed it wasnt his hands, they were busy eating she closed her eyes a moment. She drew a breath steadiing herself and then she looked at him. “I dont want you to touch me with magic, I want your real touch.” She sent the message through her mind to him, she smiled softly and took a bite of her food.

His eyes looked over to her and smiled as the hand disappeared at a thought from him. He reached over under the table and settled his hand on her thigh rubbing it softly through her dress as he continued to eat with one hand. His mind sending back just as clearly. “Of course love, though magic does have some wonderful options for when we are not alone and I can’t touch you the way I want too.” He continued to eat slowly an image fashioned of her sitting in the queen’s throne next to him a magical hand under her skirt not showing anything but letting her feel his touch in front of all the council when people would be aghast at such a public display.

She felt the hand fade and then hid hand replce it. She smiled and looked at him. She finished eating seeing what he he shared with her. She blushed a bit but then she noticed he as one eating she took his hand and lead him back to his chambers “As tempting as your vision in it would not be the same as this” she leaned in wrapping his arms around him kissing him deeply and passionately.

Edwin ate and soon was nearly done when she took his hand and he followed her back to his private room and felt her arms slip around his neck. He moaned softly against her lips kissing back against her lips his arms slipping down around her waist as he pressed close. He held her softly holding himself back from the passion burning in him from their night together and his dreams last night. He turned her slightly and then pressed her back against the door they had just come in as he pressed himself close one of his legs pressing between hers pressing her dress up against her thighs and the juncture where he so wanted to touch right now.

She loved his power he had. This was not some teenage boy anymore who had a cherish on some silly girl. No he knew what he wanted and in away made her feel like he was going to take it. The thought excited her. She wanted him to take her, make her his. She felt the door against her back and his knee between her legs it was almost to much.

Edwin was just about past the point he didn’t care what happened he was going to have her today right there against his door. He hands moved up one coming up pinning her hands above her head as his other moved to cup one of her breasts through her dress rubbing it and pressing close to her showing his burning need for her. There was a knock on the door and Edwin pulled back from her lips shuddering and growling in frustration. “Forgive me my lord.” his servant said through the door. “But I must remind you the council is meeting in a few moments and you still need to be dressed.” He didn’t say anything else leaving it to Edwin to decide but he had interrupted and reminded Edwin of his place as king. He sighed and looked at Lily his mind racing not wanting to stop, but knowing he should.

Back
Top Bottom