Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Love (Kolath x Nightsorceress)

As he pulled her through the passage way to the bedroom Lillian’s nerves grew. It was easy to see them on her face, she wanted this of course she wanted this she wanted to be his in every way, but still she was nervous. As he carried her over to the bed she liked the feeling of his strong arms around her. She looked up at him, her hair splayed around the bed. She kissed him back.

He had planned this night out so many times in his head when he was a teen, how he would be tender and gentle with her how he would make her melt under his touch before he ever thought of entering her. However faced with her now here and his wife he found his desire for her burning over more then he had ever thought ti could He kissed her hard before his hands came up pushing the shoulders of her dress down his lips following them down to kiss over her shoulder. One hand moving down to grab the skirt of her dress quickly pulling it up to let his hand meet her naked thigh.

She could easily tell he wanted this. That he needed this. But she was tense and afraid. Her eyes darted back and forth and she kissed him. As she felt his lips on her skin now she closed her eyes tried to relax. But it was hard. When he flipped up her skirt she gasped feeling the cool air caress her thighs. “Edwin” she gently but her voice was shaken.

Edwin was losing himself fully in her body as he pushed her skirt up over her hips moving up on the bed his hand gently but firmly spreading her legs as he moved up between them. His hand moved higher up to rub at her mound through her panties teasing slowly over her body but his hands were needy and lustful as he bit her collarbone softly. His hand from her shoulder moved down to pull out the lacing on her dress quickly and pulling the top down as his lips moved to kiss along the tops of her breasts. His shaft hard in his pants as he moved his hand from her panties to his pants opening the front to let his throbbing hard shaft out the heat of it rubbing over her bare thighs.

She opened her legs a bit more for him but not giving him full access to herself. She was getting nervous this was her first time. She loved him with everything in her and she wanted this but now she wanted him to stop. As he touched her panties she made a soft sound, feeling his large hand over her tiny mound. He was touching her in a way that was exciting. But then he stopped and she felt something hot and throbbing touching her thing. She couldnt believe it. “Edwin you have to slow down I am afraid. And I am not sure you are going to fit inside me” she said softly.

He wanted her so much that her resistance on him spreading her legs almost made him upset as he pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts. Her words hit him a moment later and he had to pull back leaning back on his knees and gripping the folds on her skirts holding them down enough that she hopefully wouldn’t feel exposed in that moment. He growled softly biting his lip his eyes closed as he fought with the urge just to take her just to claim her as his. He knew where it came from, his father had a brutal almost mean streak which is why her mother never slept with him or at least one of the reasons. Edwin growled and then leaned back down over her kissing her lips hard as he sighed. “Your right love...I just...I need you so badly.” He leaned down to kiss her breast softly nuzzling her nipple and sighing the warm air over it.

She looked up at him as he sat on his knees trying to regain his composure. Her look was soft and innocent. He had other women before there was no doubt of that but he was going to her one and only and she was nervous he wouldn’t like her. When his mouth caught hers she kissed him back just as hard. When he moved to her breast she moaned softly feeling the pleasure in his mouth on her sensitive skin “I know my love I know. But you can have me for the rest of my life if you just be gentle”

Edwin leaned back from her breast for a moment as he looked up at her his hands coming back up her sides. “I know Lily, I’m trying.” He nuzzled her neck kissing it softly before kissing back down over her collarbone and up the swell of her breasts. His hands came up her curves to cup her breasts rubbing them softly in his hands. It was true he had been with another woman before for his birthday shortly after she had “died” but it just hadn’t been anything to him no matter what his father thought. His mouth closed on one of her nipples sucking lightly at it his tongue licking over the nipple as he sucked and squeezed at her breast lightly.

She drew a deep breath listening to his words she was glad when he released a bit. She felt his strong hand move over her body. “ I love you” she said softly. She wanted to make sure that what this was all about two people who loved each other. Who lost each other but then found each other again now everything they wanted would come true. She was happy for the first time in a very long time and nothing was ever going to ruin her happiness again.

Edwin sighed and closed his eyes for now as he let himself down laying his heavier body on hers just a bit more letting her feel his size and weight on top of her not so much as to hurt her but just seeing how she reacted to the feeling of being held under him. His hand squeezed down on her breasts a bit harder as he sucked at her nipple before pulling back. “I love you too Lily and you are mine forever now.” He shifted to her other breasts sucking at her other nipple hard growling softly sucking and letting his teeth brushing over her swelling nipple. He knew she was new to this but he still wanted to see how she reacted to his touch because he knew all girls were different.

Everything he did was so new to her, never feeling anything like this before. As kids the most he ever did was cup her breast as they fell more in love but it was innocent. Now though he was man and he was going to claim her as his. No man would ever touch her body like he was now. She felt his weight on her body and she wondered if this was what it going to be like when he made love to her.

Edwin licked over her hardening nipple sucking it harder as he gripped her breasts rubbing the heavy globes in his hands squeezing them gently but firmly. He was regaining his control that he had learned over the years even though he wanted to just abandon himself to his cravings for her this was her first time he and he wanted to drive her crazy with need, not scare her with his strength. Showing her how claimed she was could come later after she was already craving the pleasure he could give her. He lifted himself up a bit off of her still letting her feel him over her but not crushing her under him as his hand moved down rubbing her inner thighs before moving up to tease over her panties slowly

Her nipples were so hard as he licked them. She never felt anything like that before. She was feeling pure happiness in that moment. She was finally with him, but she had no idea what to do. He was going to have lead them both here. She was excited and nervous at the same time as she felt him move and his hand find her thigh. She closed her eyes a moment then she gasped when he touched her soft panties.

Back
Top Bottom