Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled and moaned huskily, his massive hand gently grasping the back of Sylas' head, "Fuck, such a good bitch~"

Sylas moaned lowly and worked him faster, drooling a bit all over his shaft as he kept looking up. This was so exciting. Ulric was so feral, so unhinged.

"You like when I talk down to you, Sylas~? Like you're no more than some whore I picked up from a brothel~?" He asked lowly.

Sylas looked up with hazy eyes and moaned lowly as he nodded, stroking Ulric's knot, and ego, much faster.

"Mm~ fuck, you are just a whore~ just some greedy bitch who can't get enough of my fucking cock, huh~?" He asked gruffly.

Sylas arched and worked him faster, his cock throbbing and aching hard as he choked him down like he needed it more than air.

He gave a throaty moan, eyes glowing, "I'm getting close, whore." His knot was swollen and pulsing, confirming Ulric's statement.

Sylas arched and tried to swallow it all, eyes hazy as he stroked the knot, trying to milk him for everything he had.

He smirked as best as a wolf could before leaning down to be level with him, "Pick a position you want me to fuck you in and you can enjoy my knot even more."

He placed his cock between his cheeks, his cock coated in his juices as well as Sylas' saliva. He growled huskily, teasing him for now.

Sylas moaned weakly, looking back and shifting his hips. Gods, the sight was incredible for the both of them.

He snarled and moved to push his cock into his entrance, moaning lowly at the tight feeling, "Hhhn~ fuck, Sylas~~" He growled out.

Sylas arched and grabbed clumps of grass, letting out a low, gutteral moan as he was stretched to his limits. "U..l..ric~!!"

He pushed all the way until the knot bumped his hole, "Do you want me to just knot you or should I make you beg like the bitch you are~?"

Sylas was almost unable to answer, trembling and panting out low, gutteral moans. "K... Knot..~" was all he could manage.

He dropped over him, easily covering him with his massive frame and trapping him before bucking his hips hard and forcing the knot into him.

Back
Top Bottom