Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Sylas wasn't your average young man in the world. In fact, he was probably the most wild one you ever met. His family disowned him once they discovered his sexual taste in men to keep their dignity. Which was fine, it gave him more freedom to do as he wanted, let him sleep with as many men as he liked. The world was his oyster.

The town elders did not approve of Sylas' actions, but he rarely listened. Late nights in the town pub, Sylas was able to earn a decent living, and have an even better time.

One day, finally tired of his promiscuity, the elders had him arrested and brought before the court.

"Is this really necessary?" Sylas asked the court, flipping his bangs out of his face tiredly.

"Executed for adultery?" He asked. "Then you'll have to execute half the men in this town, Elder." He said. "I can give you names, are you sure you want to go down this road?" He asked.

There was small chatters between them, a smaller population didn't bode well, "Very well, you will be banished instead."

"Fine by me, I suppose." He said, stretching and getting up. "Glad to not be judged, finally." He said. "Is that all? Can I go now?" He asked.

Sylas tugged on his red hood and grabbed his gold before walking to the gates of town and leaving. He sighed as he watched the gates close behind him.

The mist covered the dirt road, and he decided to head north. He had heard about the largest city, the capital, and had always wanted to see it. Might as well start there.

He looked along the road, not a soul. He huffed and started walking toward a trading post. If he would not suffice, he had his gold to fall back on should someone be heading North. He set off, thankfully the post was not a mile up the road.

He made a face and kept looking around, wanting to exhaust his every option before falling back on his gold.

There was one man, maybe a decade older than him; he was large and muscular with long chestnut brown hair with small random braids. He looked foreign, with odd but insanely hot tattoos covering both arms.

Far more than he would ever admit, Silas was now thinking more with his body than his mind. If he managed to bed this man, he might still pay for the ride. He approached the man and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, sir are you.. heading north, by chance..?"

He looked to him and Sylas noted that his eyes were a beautiful hazel color. "Aye." Oh, and he had an accent.

"Would you uhm.. consider a passenger?" He asked. God, what was wrong with him? He'd done this song and dance over and over.

Back
Top Bottom