Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Sylas gasped loudly and nearly screamed again, dropping his head into the grass. "F.. Fuck~!! S-So.. Thick~!! S-Stretching me out..~!!"

He gave a feral snarl and popped the knot out before forcing back it, slow and methodical before his pace increased.

Sylas was overwhelmed, eyes rolling back as he let out increasingly loud cries of bliss. "U-Ulric~!! O-Oh my gods~!!"

He huffed and panted lowly, grunting like a feral animal as he pounded into him, drool dripping from his jowels as his tongue hung from his teeth.

Sylas couldn't hold it anymore. His body shook hard and he let out a gutteral scream as he climaxed hard, his mind spinning as Ulric continued knotting him

He cried out and his eyes rolled back as he let out cries of bliss, being forced through another heavy climax.

"A-Aaaaaah~!!! U-Ulric, darling are you getting close..~?!" He cried, bucking against him as best he could.

His movements became desperate, and before long he erupted hard and heavily inside his petite lover, howling loudly as his cock pumped him full.

Sylas cried out and climaxed heavily, taking a moment to relax before bracing on all fours and gently rocking his hips over the knot. "Th-That all you got, my love..~?"

They continued well into the night, Ulric giving him every ounce he held in his body; he even firced Sylas to cum more times than he could count. His stamina was almost completely burned up by the time they were done.

Back
Top Bottom