Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Olympus Hotel (LunarWolf and JackFrost)

LunarWolf

Cluster
600 years again the ancient greek gods fell out of popularity with the people of Greece. in order to keep themselves busy they left mount Olympus and built a hotel, over the years the hotel has grown and expanded to the five star hotel that is has become.

Anna raced out of the airport as she was running later. her plane had been delayed and then the taxi she had hailed had been taken by someone else and now the taxi she had called had arrived and she knew it was going to be a long time before she arrived and she was calling to let them know she was on her way

The hotel was a mad house, more so than some would believe. 'Its getting to be the busy season come on let's go chop chop.' I shouted above everyone else as I grabbed a harpie pulling her to the side pointing to her bird legs as she quickly fixed it a d i let put a deep sigh. 'The new girls late.' I said looking up seeing what god was listeni ng right now, most of the customers here where gods or demi' s or partners of said gods or demi's and we had to keep the lines moving we couldn't have one group of gods butting heads with another as I watched a gnome race across the floor towards the elevators. I was wide eyed at this and it was at this very moment I wish I had some sort of God power to zap them or a whip or. 'ANYTHING' I said looking up again, Zeus and Hers had promised the new manager would be here hours ago, I stepped down at posidens request so that this girl could have the job.

Anna had begged the driver to hurry and once the male understood why he floored it and instead the hour it would normally take him he had her there in twenty-five minutes (and yes this is possible) Anna paid the male and grabbed her bags before rushing in to the hotel she felt horrid about being late but it was all out of her control . Anna spotted someone who looked like he was in charge and headed over to speak with him

Finally I had the harpies in line, the gnomes off the human floors, the trolls and dwarfs cooking and the select humans who where in the know setting up the upper levels. The few demi gods working under our new manager where handling a d an issue between the zues family and the all female order of valikerie (hope I spelled that right)
It was when you spoke to me that I stopped and in my head I thought, she's gorgeous. 'Can I help you miss? Did you come in with a family?' Something felt not right about this human as a dwarf tugged at my arm and I raised a finger asking him to wait.

"yes my name is Anna I was suppose to start work today but my plane got delayed taking off and then we hit a head wind and then my cab was taken so I had to wait for another one all in all it has been a long day" Anna felt bad for babbling and rubbed her neck "sorry it had been one of those days and I tend to babble when upset or nervous" Anna looked around and spotted a few things that were out of place and pointed it out to him as well

'Ok, first things first go meet the boss, take this card and go to the tenth floor, it's the room all the way at the end.' I raised an eye brow looking up slightly saying in my head, Hera I'm sending her your way. 'As for today I'll manage, I can tell your tired and honestly I'd rather you start off fresh come morning when I can walk you threw all the ins and outs.' The dwarf tugged on my arm as I knelt down and what he whispered made me shut my eyes for a moment as I whispered in dwarf telling him to just go kill the bloody animal and be done with it. You'd see the dwarf race off like he had won the lotto as I looked back and said. 'My names Micha, I'm your 2nd starting tomorrow, now go meet the boss and all the help eats and sleeps on the 9th floor unless told otherwise ok, your room number is 13, here's your card.' I winked at you before someone shouted my name and I quickly went that way feeling lightning surging somewhere as I bolted after a few steps.

Anna nodded her head and headed to the elevators and after hitting the call button and the doors opening she stepped in and then hit the button for the tenth floor and rode it all the way up. Anna found it odd that she would have to go all the way up to meet the owners. Anna headed down to the end of the all after she arrived on the floor and then knocked on the door

Hades glad his feet up on his brothers desk as he removed them and sensed you once you touched the elevator button. 'Do come in, I've heard already from Micha what happened and I want you to pretend it never happened and start off fresh tomorrow.' Once he got a good look at you he smiled and said. 'Oh your his daughter, now it makes sense.' He wondered if you knew about being a mermaid (your still posidens daughter yeah?) If not he was sure it would hit you sooner than later as he said. 'We are having a room on the 15th floor prepared for you, but it will take a few more.' He stopped sending Hera at the door. 'Sister do come in and greet the new manager.' (Your still playing hera right?

(yes and yes)

Anna listened to him and then nodded her head "thank you sir I tried calling but I don't get very good reception here" Anna looked at the female who walked in and was a little stunned she was stunning "brother do keep your feet of of your brothers desk I don't want to listen to him whine" Hera then looked at Anna "so she is his child I was wondering why he went to bat for her"

Hades laughed and said. 'I know even Micha sensed something about her.' He grinned knowing Hera's secret (I'm gonna stick with her being Micha's mom if that's cool)

After a moment he just smiled and said. 'Try and relax tonight, this is the busy season for us, but your in luck you have a gopher, you met him already, he ran this hotel for the past 5 years, anything you need ask him, oh did he have.' There was a surge of power which made Hades frown as he covered his face and sighed to himself. 'Well hopefully nothing's to burned.'

As for me I had one of the Zues cousins under my arm while she screamed curses at a member of the Aphrodite family who I had my foot on as I raised my voice saying. 'Damn it, don't make me call Hera you fools.' At the me tion of her name they shit up but that didn't stop the zues girl from zapping me making me drop her as the other girl wiggled out and I was steamed as they ran away. 'Beat it all of you, not another peep.' I said extremely annoyed now as my short was ruined and I had to make a very quick stop to see one of the fate sisters and ask her for a replacement.

(that fine)

Hera looked at him lightly "don't even go there brother and we will need to make sure" Hera sighed when she felt the power and then looked at Hades "you take care of her I have some family to deal with" Hera stormed off and once she reached her office she summoned the two girl to her office using her powers to over ride theirs.

Hades made a sit down motion and finally put his feet back up on the desk before asking. 'Tell me what do you know of your father exactly?' The way he said it lead you to believe that this was something ment to be kept in house so to speak.

As for me I made it to the gift shop going through the back as the third sister of fate greeted me with a new shirt quickly pulling my burned one off as she went to undo my belt and I grabbed her hands saying. 'None of that I can change myself thank you.' She laughed and pointed to new everything as I changed as fast as possible before going back out. 'Before you go, you should know she is HIS only daughter.' That stopped me in my tracks as I looked back mouth slightly open.

"not much my mother hasn't said much to me about him. I think it is a sore topic for her" Anna sat down and then looked at him and raised her eye brow at his feet on the desk "didn't your sister tell you not to do that?" Anna didn't want to get in trouble simply because she was there and watched him put his feet on the desk.

Hades laughed standing up as he said. 'Oh wow you don't know.' He sighed despite laughing about this.....Well it was bad, why hadn't her mother told her. 'You know what have Micha explain everything tomorrow, tell him Heras orders, it's better that you hear it from someone who isn't family.' He went over to you and hugged you gently as you'd feel warm and fuzzy all of a sudden as he said. 'I'm your uncle by the way, nice to see you again after all these years.' He looked at you smiling foundly.

"ummmmm what?" Anna was more then a little confused as to what he meant by family. Anna had her mother and her aunt that was it she had no clue what he was talking about. Anna was even confused as to why her room was on the 15th floor rather then on the 9th like she had been told only moments earlier

The 15th floor is for the gods it will be ready in a few days.

' Ah I see your mother didn't mention any of us.' He let out a deep sigh and for a moment you could tell that it hurt him that your mother never said anything. 'Well why don't you let me show you to your room, go ahead and order room service I've got you covered for whatever you want ok.' He lead you out of the room and straight to your room after a short elevator ride.

(ok)

Anna nodded her head "ok sorry mom kept things pretty close to her chest she apparels doesn't like to talk about my father or his family I asked once and she nearly tore my head off" Anna followed him to her room and when she arrived she unlocked the door to her room.

Hades just nodded and said. 'Well, get some food, relax settle in these next few days are going to be packed full of fun.' He winked and stopped. 'Oh before I forget here, my number if you ever need my help and here's Micha's lean on him he knows how to handle most people here despite being normal and boring.' There was more to his words than you knew as he left you to your own devices as I slumped into my chair behind the bar, all the families where settled in, my hand still hurt from being zapped as one of the dwarfs brought me a plate of food and said. 'Ya know ya can't just grab a lass with powers like that and expect to walk away unharmed, maybe this is why you have to pay for.' I reached up covering his mouth as he backed off laughing. 'I don't have time for a relationship, besides I don't want ten kids like someone I know.' The dwarf stuck his tongue out laughing as he left.

Anna walked in to the room she was given and looked around once he was gone Anna picked up the menu that was sitting on the table and then read it over. when she found what she wanted she called down and placed her order. Anna got a ribeye with Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes for dinner the flight over had worn her out and made her hungry when she normally wouldn't be

Hades appeared in Hera's office and said. 'She knows nothing of us? Why didn't posiden say something about that?' He asked inwardly cursing his brothers, one for not telling the girl want she was and the other for making that stupid rule. 'I'm having Micha explain everything tomorrow, better she hears it from someone she will be working with, also we will need to keep an eye on her incase her powers act up.'

"he may not have known that she didn't know and as for the other one that rule had cause more problems then anything he could predict" Hera looked at the two girls who were sitting and waiting for their mothers to come and get them from her office since attacking an employee was not allowed no matter how mad you became

It was then that Hades noticed the two girls sitting there before making a face and shaking a finger at them both. 'You two got off easy.' He teased before sending I'd got the last family settled and I was eating as he made a face at the whoring comment, then again he dated a demi god and well he was young and stupid for not seeing through the web that woman had weaved as he went back to Hera and asked. 'So any plans on telling him or should I just craft him gloves that shoot lightning?' He joked having been inside my head many times knowing if wished for that power even watered down.

Hera chuckled a little when he mentioned the gloves "I will get back to you about the gloves I have a feeling these issues will subside when Anna takes over but the fact that she doesn't know worries me and having my son telling her is not the best of idea's Hades if she gets told it is better if it comes from one of us"

Hades held his hands up and said. 'You do it then, I was just gonna push her in a pool.' He joked but he agreed. 'Well he has been at it for awhile and you can only strike so much fear being mortal.' The girls mother's arrived to get there daughters as the bowed there heads to Hera and both mother's apologized profusely for what had happened as the Aphrodite family mother said she would be more than willing to have something made for the mortal in question, she was unsure of my name honestly not caring, she just wanted to make sure the damage ended here.

Hera looked at her "we will handle him how ever make it clear to all of those in Aphrodite's family that attacking a staff member is against the rules and if I happens again the person responsible will be banned from the hotel we can not afford to lose our staff at least not those who know" Hera then looked at hades "no shoving her in to a pool just yet I wan't to see if her powers awaken while she is here first" Hera then looked at the mother of the girl from Zeus's family "the same goes for the rest of Zeus's family I will not tolerate such behavior"

Back
Top Bottom