Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Olympus Hotel (LunarWolf and JackFrost)

They both bowed quickly taking there leave and once the door shut Hades just looked at you and said. 'Ok, I'll have him explain everything but the god stuff.' Hades made a face as he asked. 'So does Zues know about him?' He had never bothered before but then again the boy never showed any spark or gave off any vibes besides being able to tell gods and mortals apart.

(Skipping to the following morning.)

I'd gotten up early, changed into a slightly less fancy suit since I was no longer manager, but I'd made sure breakfast was running, the planned events where ready and I had the rooms for tonight's god parties ready as well. ' All we need now.' I realized I didn't know her name as I checked my papers curious?

"he does the only reason he hasn't said anything or cause a fuss is because I have him in the same spot my sone was conceived and born when we were divorced" Hera leaned back in her chair and then rubbed her head a little getting a headache.

Anna was wondering the hotel while she waited for her shift to start since no one had told her what time she started.

Seeing you waiting around like that made me realize that once again no one had told you anything. 'Hey your early good.' I made a come on motion and handed you a tablet, showing you how to punch in before saying. 'I've set up the morning stuff so we have time to walk through that and everything else, the big parties start tonight and go on for the next two weeks or so.' I pulled up the list of people allowed past floor 4 and sent it to you, after watching you for a few minutes I could already tell you where the super serious sort.

Anna took the table and it didn't take her long to figure out how the system worked on the tablet. seeing the time she made a mental note to be up and one the move at the hour so that she could do everything that needed to be done for the day. going over with the events Anna memorized everything that was told to her so that she didn't forget something. the table however helped a great deal and she wasn't to worried about forgetting something since she could set reminders

After the tour I looked at you and said. 'One last thing if any of the guests asks about the upper floors, or higher you tell them they are reserved for friends and family of the hotel owners.' One of the harpies was looking at you as I waved her off while you weren't looking and I waved a hand in front of my face as she fixed her glamor . 'Hey relax, you look like your wound up tighter than a cheap watch.' I was slightly concerned but I guessed you where just heavily focused.

"no its fine don't worry this happens every time I get to close to salt water" Anna didn't know the pressure she was feeling was the urge to dive in and change forms. Anna had learned early on to avoid saltwater and to even avoid the oceans. Anna didn't know why but she had never argued with her family that could be why she always looked slightly ill was from lack of salt in her system

Somehow that made complete sense, she was his daughter after all, the thought of just knocking her into a pool crossed his mind and somewhere Hades was laughing. 'Did Hades or Hera tell you anything about our special guests?' More like did Hera tell you Hades wasn't good for stuff like that.

"who.... oh you mean the two owners I met yesterday no they didn't" Anna looked where they were and then moved in a different direction heading away form the saltwater pools that were there since the further she got form them the better she felt.

Oh just great, I told myself as I followed you and said. 'So they told you nothing?' Oh this was bad as I grabbed your hand and said. 'We need to have a talk now come on.' I stopped you from moving further away simply because of how serious this was.

"no no one told me anything and we don't have time to talk we have several more area's to cover before the hotel opens" Anna pulled her arm free and headed off needing to get to work

This girl was something else as I raised an eye brow and let you walk a few steps before saying. 'You need to know about this part of your job.' I said but you just kept walking and it was at that moment that I realized this was going to be a thorn in my. It as I let you keep going, you'd come find me sooner than later since you had no idea what to do

Anna had run hotels before so she had some idea and the table was very informative on what all needed to be done with the hotel. Anna didn't know how different the hotel was but she didn't think that it would be all the different from the other one

And Micha would leave it at that, he wasn't going to baby her if she didn't want to listen.
After an hour one of the dwarfs came to you and said. 'We having issues with the harpies.' You'd hear shouting and a strange scrapping sound, oh you where gonna find out the hard way that nothing about this place was normal.

Anna raised and eye brow at the word harpies but she nodded her head and headed in the direction she had been directed. when she walked in she stopped short for a moment as she saw the sharpie as it was "THAT IS ENOUGH!" the water around them all shook and moved violently in reaction to her irritation of the behavior of the staff

The bird like creatures stopped and looked at you glamour was gone as the dwarf patted your knee (he's really short) and said. 'God job boss, didn't think you had any power behind yeah.' He said walking off like nothing was wrong as the Harpies looked at you needing orders now that they weren't fighting.

"glamorous back on and get back to work now" Anna figured that it was a glamor since that was the only way that normal people wouldn't freak out at the site of them. Anna kept her cool until her lunch and after she ate she started to pace as she wigged out over what she had seen. the waters all the way up in Hades and Hera's office's reacted

It was at this point that I came around and and without scaring you I said. 'Want to have that talk now?' I said knowing exactly what she had seen as ever one had felt her presence as I added. 'I need you to breath and calm down, your gonna shake this place to the ground.' In my head I was asking whoever was listening where posiden was right now as I waited a moment and then said. 'Welcome to the hotel of the gods.'

Anna looked at him and then dropped in to her seat "nope not possible not believing it there is no way the greek gods are real" Anna was in denial and didn't want to believe what he was saying was real. even though she had seen one of the harpies she still didn't believe him

I made a face hand on hip as I said. 'Dwarfs, harpies, mermaids, speedsters, a gorgon, gods, demi gods and speaking of demi gods YOU are a demi god and if you don't believe me I can prove it to you.'

"nope not going there this is insane" Anna got up and grabbed the tray that had held her lunch and then headed out of the office so that she could take it back to the kitchen.

Hera was finally able to get back to him "stall her hades and Zues are on their way there as her father is out of town at the moment"

I rushed after her grabbing her hand leading her into the kitchen where the trolls where cooking as they stopped and you'd see them without glamour as one screamed and then another as I said. 'Shut up all of you.' I shut the door behind us as I made you look at me. 'This is not s joke, it is not a game you a the daughter of a god, not wanting to acknowledge that dosent change it.' I said as Hades appeared from the floor and said. 'He's a bit rash for a mortal bit he is telling the truth.' Hades had a pup Cerberus at his feet as the three heads barked at you

"no this is not possible" Anna pulled her hand free and then moved to get away from them both "you are both crazy" Anna turned to move only to be grabbed by one of the trolls who was keeping her from leaving the kitchen "would you get her out of here please she is making the water unpredictable"

Hades simply nodded as the three of us vanished into his realm as the two of us landed on our butts as I helped you up saying. 'You remember that thing where I said I could.' Dues was already down here waiting as he picked you up over his shoulder and tossed you in a small saltwater pool as he said. 'Unruly child just like your father, you need to calm down and listen more.' Zues said as your change would begin to happen as zues looked at me saying. 'You gave her to much lee way, you should have handled this yesterday not wheb where busy.' I looked at him giving him a look that said maybe you or her father should have handled it .

Anna surfaced and hit the water with enough force to splash both Hades and Zeus. her anger kept her from noticing that she now had a tail and fins to match her fathers. Anna's body absorbed the salt water making her feel better then she had in years. the pulse of power that went out when she hit the water would alert her father to the fact that she had entered the water

I stood there to the side of the brothers who simply shook the water off as I knelt down and said. 'Nice tail.' I winked and took my shoes and socks off rolling my pants legs up as I dipped them in the water saying. 'Welcome to the world of gods.' I smiled and for some reason I could tell you felt better right away.

Back
Top Bottom