Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Olympus Hotel (LunarWolf and JackFrost)

Your aunt?' Posiden asked slightly confused now, it or something felt.....Off. 'I'll make you a deal, you rest and recover and I have someone who can get my sister in law put of your mother's.' He paused and then asked. 'Are they still in the apartment down town (some place fancy lol)

"no mom lives in a rundown apartment now and she had my aunt committed something about her delusions getting out of hand" Allison looked at him and wondered if he knew that her mother was a twin or not. Allison had been a little confused as well bit it hadn't taken her long to get use to it

A human insane asylum of sort, this felt off as he said. 'Give me the address later and I'll have one of my people go about the business of getting her out.' Legal or otherwise, this all felt strange as he reached out to Hera asking her if he could borrow Micha for a few days? The boy had a knack for getting things done even if it meant lying.

"good luck with that I tried once when I went away to collage and there was no way for me to get her put my mom has every thing wrapped up so tightly in the course getting her out would take more money then I will make in my life time" Allison thought about the hospital she was locked in and frowned a little.

Hera leaned back in her chair 'after Allison is fully trained and ready to be on her own"

Posiden frowned and spoke back to Hera saying. Just for a few days, long enough to make the trip and slip her out, I'll go talk to Hades about giving me a hand while things get sorted. All of this was in there heads as Posiden said. 'Moneys not the issue, I just can't have anyone trace anything back to the hotel, it would cause problems.'

"I know one day I will get her out though I just have to figure out how" Allison knew that her aunt didn't deserve to do be in that place and needed to be free.

"we can't not right now this week is hell week we need him here"

Posiden just nodded and looked at his daughter saying. 'Give me some time.' Speaking of he'll week, he wondered how things where going at the hotel, he checked in with Hades who for once was working as Posiden made a face listening to Hades laugh at the complaints and rude guests he's sent Micha's way.

"you don't have to help me you know" Allison had a picture of her and her aunt and it was her most treasured item and when she had moved she made sure that it had come with her. Allison moved away from her father as she tried to get the hang of her tail and how it moved

Posiden looked at his daughter and finally said. 'You don't except help well do you?' He asked as he watched his daughter try and figure out her tail.

"nope didn't have it growing up" the things she was telling him would send up red flags since her real mother was not like that and the complete 180 in her personality. Allisons real mom was loving and caring the total disinterest in Allisons life wasn't how her mother would behave and hadn't behaved before she had left her father

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom