Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Olympus Hotel (LunarWolf and JackFrost)

the irritation was still there as she glared at her uncles. she was more then a little pissed having been pushed in to the water was not what she wanted to have to deal with "this is all just stupid you hear me"

I got up and grabbed my shoes saying. 'You two deal with this then, she's obviously not going to listen.' Hades sent me back up to report to Hera as I stood before her shoes in hand as I said. 'Well, she's moody, she's in denial but at least the waters calmed.' I said giving a quick once over of the events, posiden wouldn't be back for another day.

Zues and Hades both waited for you to calm down, you wouldn't be able to leave since this was Hades realm as he sat down and said. ' So any questions? Your not allowed to leave till you've soaked in the water a bit.'

"true but her father should have been here to greet her and to deal with this now his brothers are dealing with it" Hera looked at the waters around her and frowned they were calm for now but if she got angry again they would react once more.

Allison sent more water flying at him "I want to go back to work not deal with all of your crazy theories." Allison would take some time to adjust to all of this

Hades just waved it off and said. 'Well for today your fired, you can start back tomorrow morning.' He said snapping his fingers as you'd land in your bath tub in your room as Hades looked to Zue s and said. 'Why did we agree to do this again?' Zues made a face. 'Because we love our dear brother and his daughter.' Hades frowned and said. 'No, I mean why did we agree to this.' He motioned to the water as Zues said. ' Well it is better than having her think she's insane and getting nothing done while shaking the hotel to it's core causing us to have to step in anyway.' He explained.

I looked at Hera and said. 'She's not very flexible, she just charges straight ahead and ignores things she dosent like.' At least that was my 24 hour report to give. 'I honestly feel like I'd be wasting my time trying to show her things god or otherwise.'

"give her time lad from what I saw of her and yes I did check in on her as she grew up the last hotel she worked was very strict and her mother didn't help when she was really young she discovered who she was and after that her mother did everything she could to make her think all of this in impossible" Hera would talk to her about the hotel and how things are done at this hotel to make sure nothing blows up in there face but first she was calling her brother-in-law

I stepped out not wanting to hear this explosion over the phone as I remembered I was still soaked as I made my way to my room and took a hot shower.

Hades smiled looking at you as you'd settled down less by choice more along the lines you had to as he said. 'So your mother really did tell you that all this was impossible.' The pup came over and barked at you wagging it's tail as Hades said. 'I was going to give him to you as a gift once you settled in.'

As for the phone call Posiden picked up and said. 'I'm aware I should be there, that she is in the water now and that when I get back this will be another train wreck.' He spoke over Hera as his mind drifted back to the woman he loved telling him to leave and never come back, true he had watched her from the waters but.....

"Posiden she needs you now not later the deal for a second hotel can wait your child comes first her emotions are all over the place" Hera leaned back in her chair and rubbed her face "it doesn't help her mother did her pest to make this all seem like a lie"

Allison reached over and petted the puppy smiling down at it. when she let herself she could and did relax but that wasn't how she was raised to the point that relaxing was not something she was use to. "mom didn't think believing in fairytales was a good idea"

Hades made a face and said. 'We are hardly fairytales, but to each there own.' He said as he felt the water rush and you'd see him make a quick motion with his hands sending posiden out, now in Hades mind wasn't the right time to do this as he sighed aloud and finally said. 'I know I said I fired you for a day but I need you to have dinner with one of the elder gods, he will be able to explain things better than Micha can.' He didn't say it was your father as Posiden had entered the building using his power to get here as fast as he could.

"sure since I have a feeling they would just show up in my room" Allison moved and then picked the puppy up and cuddled it close. she knew what she was seeing was odd and strange and that he mother would claim she needed to up her meds but she had a feeling that she wasn't really crazy like her mother had told her

Hades gave her all the time she needed before clapping his hands as three seamstresses cane out of the shadows and Hades said. 'Well, let's get you ready for that dinner meeting shall we?' He had several dresses there as he hugged you gently and said. 'Try to keep an open mind in the meeting ok.' He left you in the care of the workers giving you privacy as he went to grab posiden telling him to be there for dinner.

As for me I'd be running around making sure things went smoothly sitting next to one of the nicer Zues females (Hana) as she teased saying I looked at mess, but she still let me rest my head on her shoulder as I said. 'Let me tell you about my day.' I laughed.

"I'll try" Allison then set the pup on her bed and then started to change in to the dresses to see which firstly fit her and then which one she liked the best. Allison didn't get how she was meeting but she had a feeling it was someone very important.

The dinner was set a large room a long table and someone your never met before but somewhere deep down inside your being you knew was your father, as for posiden he stood and waited for you, not wanting to rush over to you since your day had been packed enough as it is, instead he simply said. 'It has been a very long time.'

“If you say so sorry I don’t really remember meeting you before” if she had it was when she was really little. Allison had picked an ocean blue dress as the color seemed to suit her really well. Allison shifted a little she felt like she should know him but at he same time she didn’t and having a private dinner with him made her a little nervous

Posiden didn't feel as out of place, but he realized you felt nervous as he came over and hugged you saying. 'Don't worry I don't bite.' He joked as he pulled back and smiled. 'You look beautiful.' He pulled your chair out for you before sitting down across from you as he said. 'So they tell me you say harpies and trolls without glamour, Hades also told me that you splashed Zues with a wave of water when he pushed you into the pool.' He laughed as he spoke and then the food arrived

“Yea I don’t take kindly to being pushed in to water especially not when I am in my work clothes” Allison smiled a little at him and then though about what she had seen “this isn’t some sick joke to try and force me in to a mental hospital by my mother is it” Allison was shaking a little more out of fear then anything else

Posiden raised an eye brow when you said that and he said. 'No, wow she really did a number on the gods aren't real thing, I thought she was just mad as hell at me.' He said before holding his palm out making a water ship as he blew on it and it traveled your way as he said. 'This isn't a dream, 95 percent of everyone you work with are gods or demi's or some form of non human creature.'

“So I’m not crazy and never have been?” Allison had see the mermaids who had come to get a look at the princess when she was her but hearing him say that none of this was fake made her feel so much better then knowing that she was truly crazy

Posiden shook his head no and said. 'No, your not crazy never have been, if your taking pills I suggest coming off them slowly.' He told you as he noticed the other mermaids as he asked. 'Care to meet your cousins (and other family) you'd notice them watching from a far now as he waited for your decision.

“Too late I hated taking them I stopped yesterday” Allison was starting to feel the effects of not taking them which included a sever headache and the shakes. It was to the point where she didn’t even hear him talking to her

Posiden did the only thing he could really think of since he himself never touched modern medicine, he scooped you up and took you under the water where at the very least your body wouldn't get worse and your mermaid form would take over so you wouldn't drown or anything.

Being uncomfortable in her new form still Allison curled in to him. She was feeling ill while she didn’t look it she sure felt it and she didn’t like it at all

Posiden did what he could as he held her to him and just rubbed her back before saying. 'Well your taking a few days off to get over this feeling, I won't have you getting worse.' He said in a no nonsense manner.

"I need to work I don't do well sitting still Never have" Allison shifted a little as the sensation of having a tail freaked her out a little. Allison wasn't certain what was going to happen but she knew one thing her mother and her were going to have a very long and pointed conversation when she talked to her next. Allison was also a little suspicious on what was going through her mothers head

Then you'll just have to find some other way to stay busy.' Posiden said making it clear as either father or boss you'd be less active in the hotel tomorrow as he added. 'For now I want you to float around, you've been away from sea water for so long your body dosent know how to handle it.' He said as you'd see kids zipping around playing tag.

"again blame mom but then again I am not certain that she is my mom my early memories show her as loving and caring and then the next thing I know she is calling me crazy and making it so I stayed away from seawater. hell my aunt was is more loving then she is" Allison thought about her aunt and then looked at him "could we get her free and bring her here?"

Back
Top Bottom