Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Let’s go there and see what it’s all about and then you can decide from there. It’s the last place before we get a hotel room. If you feel like you can’t deal with it then we will go to the hotel and sleep and try again in the morning.” She told him and rubbed his arm.

She smiled at him, “I can handle it. But a hotel would feel safer. So it’s probably best we get your pretty face on a hotel room.” She winked at him.

“She was like...a psychic or something. I don’t know. She said she knew I was coming and she hard tarot cards out and flipped them over. Four wands, three cups and the empress.” She shrugged her shoulder.

"That's fair. Or you could go in acting normal and not like your high profile self and see what they say when you mention your fighter boyfriend." He grinned a little and smiled. "Could be interesting to see what they say."

"I know you could handle it but I'm not put you in any situation that could be unsafe. Plus it's fucking cold and I'm not wasting gas just to heat the truck so you can get the full Jake Daniel's experience." He teased. "Unless we have a lot of sex to stay warm. And body heat."

Jake looked confused. "What do those cards mean? Have you looked them up?" He asked.

“I could do that. Or just walk in and hope I’m not recognized. See what they say and how they sell the gym.” She offered. “And then we walk in together and be like this has got to stop.” She laughed. “Lay down the law.”

She looked behind them and shook her head, “We don’t have the space for truck sex.” She reminded him. “Maybe when the truck isn’t full of stuff.”

She shook her head opened up her phone. “Uh...the four of wands is celebration or conflict with others. The three of cups can mean creativity or independence. And the Empress is,” She looked at Jake, “It doesn’t mean anything. The Empress is fertility or dependence on others.”

She pursed her lips, “So I have no idea what that’s supposed to mean and it goes multiple different ways so it doesn’t tell us anything.”

"Yeah I like that. I can threaten my lawyer getting involved. That alone is enough sometimes to scare people. I am very curious to see how they use my name there. I never was a big fan of this gym. I bbn learned more from other guys there then the coaches." He told her honestly.

He laughed. "You could straddle me...that's about our only option though. I mean...I would not turn you down."

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Babe...think about it...Conflict. Who did we fight with during Christmas?" He glanced at her quick to let her figure it out. "Creativity and Independence. What do you want to do? Your cosmetic line....Think about it..." Then he gave a pause. "Fertility?! Or dependence on others...Maybe you're gonna need me for something?" He shrugged.

She laughed, “I wouldn’t turn you don’t either but I don’t want to get a head ache from my head pounding against the top of the truck.” She said and knocked on the ceiling.

She shook her head, “Conflict was the past. So yes, maybe the fight with Drew is what she was referring too. But it also could have meant celebration. And everyone just celebrated Christmas. Its an easy guess. Creativity could mean the make up line, could also refer to the fact that I’m a model and creativity is part of the job. Or the independence could refer to the fact that you are leaving me alone with Owen and I’m going to have to be an independent parent.” She had to look at the last one again. “Fertility we know isn’t happening so depending on others which totally negates the second one. So who the hell knows.”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I will always need you. I don’t need cards to tell me that.” She said softly.

He chuckled and gave a nod. "Okay that's fair. After the tacos...I really wanted you. For the record." He grinned at her and shrugged.

Jake grabbed her hand. "Maybe the last one is both. I'm leaving. You have to be an independent parent. Which is going to be hard and an adjustment for all three of us. But maybe the fertility is also going to happen and with me being gone...we would have to navigate that. Or...maybe we find someone to carry a baby for us...." He shrugged but squeezed her hand. "Endless possibilities but something to be hopeful for I think." Jake always believed in that kind of stuff and it was weird how the cards could match their lives right now.

He parked outside the gym and kissed her deeply. "I'll always need you too my love."

“Really? After tacos?” She laughed. “Such a weird thing to get you turned on.”

She looked at Jake and squeezed his hand, “Why am I marrying an optimist?” She smiled and looked out the window. “We will see, I guess. She could have been talking about you, Mr Super Sperm. Maybe there is another Owen running around.” She turned her head to look at him and raised her eyebrows. “All I know is that baby better be older than 2.” She warned.

She looked at the gym and looked at Jake, “So how do you want to do this? I go in first and get the tour and everything and then come back? Or do you want to go in gun blazing and start yelling and throwing weights around?” She teased.

He rolled his eyes. "I only meant that cause at the old event spot we weren't alone. But you were being cute there and at the taco place."

Jake was a little proud when she called him an optimist. He was good at being that not just for her but everyone. When she mentioned a baby of his running around his eyes went wide at the thought. "Not my baby. Nope. Nope. And yes they'd have to be older than Owen." Jake was definitely not the cheating type. He worked too hard to get with her to ruin it by cheating.

"You go in first. Get the tour. Get the feel for things. Then I'll come in with you." He told her. "I shouldn't go in throwing stuff or I'll get kicked out regardless." He kissed her cheek. "I'm curious if they know you. If they don't, they aren't using my name."

Adri laughed, “You didn’t know about Owen until his mother came bursting into the gym.” She reminded him. “Just saying. But I’m glad you’re sure there are no more little Jakes running around. I think they would have come out by now. Tried to get something for it.”

She nodded her head and traded hats with him. “I just look like Adrianna Jones. I’m not her.” She winked and opened the door. “I’ll be back.”

She walked into the gym and asked for a tour of the place. She kept the hat on while she walked around and counted the number of times they said Jake’s name as a selling point. When the tour was over she get back into the truck and warmed up her hands under Jake’s thigh.

“Yeah, you’re definitely a selling point.” She laughed. “It’s really nice in there now. I don’t know what it looked like when you went there. It’s very modern and clean. It does look like a gym you would train in now. They said your name maybe ten times and the tour was fifteen minutes. There’s a juice bar in there. You get to pick the base and veggies or fruit and uhh.. it doesn’t matter.” She rubbed his thigh and looked at him.

“It’s a really nice gym. I think you’ll be impressed. I think they sold me. Wow. They’re good.”

He raised an eyebrow at her. "I also...yeah well we won't get into that. I'm also sure if I did have more babies out there they would most definitely have come out by now. I at least have grown up and learned my lesson.

Jake checked emails and kept looking at the door for her to return. It seemed like she was gone longer than she actually was.

He sighed. "It was alright before nothing special. It seems like they made upgrades. We had no juice bar. Now what should we do? I bet the money they've made from my name, they put back into the gym." He sighed.

"Wow Adriana." He shook his head. "Just wow. They just got my fiance..."

“I mean it’s really nice!” She argued. “On one hands it’s really nice and upgraded and it’s like at least your name isn’t attached to a crappy old gym. On the other hand, they are probably making a lot of money off of your name and none of it is coming to you so it should be stopped. But it is a really nice looking gym.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“Let’s go in. I want to get a juice. Unless you’re totally uncomfortable about me doing that.” She said softly and looked at him. “I thought I could be strong. I failed.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“At least I didn’t come out with a juice in hand. I could have. That do give you a free one before you go. That final push to get you to sign. Oh here.” She handed him the paper that had the prices and classes offered alone with the free drink ticket stapled to it.

Jake shook his head. "That kind of bothers me. If they wanted to use my name and asked, I probably would have just let them. But it was kind of a shit hole when I went there. So they are most definitely making money off of me. And honestly so what they sell juice...but who's the trainers?" He asked and sighed.

He gave a nod and got out of the truck to go in with her. "Seriously Adriana? You're my fiance and they got to you through juice. Wow...just...wow...." He teased and took the paper with the information on it. He gave her the free drink ticket but looked over the pamphlet.

He walked in and looked around, wonder if anyone would recognize him. Jake waited at the desk and looked around a bit. It was totally different than the time he was there.

“No just juice. Fresh pressed, locally grown, organic juice. No added sugar. And I don’t have to share with Owen which means no baby backwash. Come on, you know you what one. I’ll get you one.” She smiled and kissed his cheek. She smacked his butt and gave it a squeeze.

When they walked in, she got their juices while he waited in line in. For a company that was profiting off of his name, they didn’t seem to recognize him right off the bat.

Adri came back to him with the juices and handed him his. She sipped on hers happily and then remembered she should be recording so she pulled out the camera and started to film.

"I will get you a drink anywhere you want but you want to get one at the gym who is making money off my name." He shook his head but he honestly didn't care. He was only picking on her. "We are away from the family and Owen and we can't stop touching each other's butt's." He smiled.

Once it was his turn, he walked up. He started asked a few questions about the gym. The worker had no idea who was despite dropping his name. "Yeah, it's a great gym. Jake Daniel's, the UFC fighter totally got started here. They trained him into the fighter he is today." Jake almost laughed at that. He hardly kept the smile off, "You don't say! That's crazy. I'm pretty sure this isn't the gym he started in though. It's actually the third he ever used."

He looked through their catalog of trainers. "And I'm not sure I ever remember seeing any of your trainers in his corner...ever. Does he know the gym uses his name?" He asked curiously.

“I’m not paying for it though. It’s free.” She wiggled the ticket in his face with a smile. But she would have to pay for his.

The worker, Mike, was confused by the quick fact but played it off. “One of the first, the first doesn’t matter. He was here. Things have changed a bit but it still has the champion mentality that he learned while he trained in these very walls.” He smile and picked up a pamphlet and started to hand it to Jake but stopped midway realizing something. “You already have one. Did you what to sign up for a membership?” He asked.

“We are doing a buy one, get one for you and the lady. Four classes a month is $59. Eight classes with a basic gym membership is $99 a month. But the best membership plan is the elite plan. That’s unlimited classes, access to the work out equipment, free juice bar juice once a week and access to the sauna and hydro massage table.” He said all in one breath. “And if you sign up for the elite plan you get another one for $99 dollars for a friend or girlfriend.” He said and smiled at Adri.

“And there is a tanning bed. Do you think Jake Daniels tans? I think he’s more prone to burning and turning red like a tomato.” Adri smiled at Jake. “Does he still come in? Jake to train when he’s in town?” She asked.

Mike was flustered for a moment but recovered, “He is always welcome but he’s a very busy man. He doesn’t come down this way often. I’m sure he would work something out with my manager to come in when no one else is around. He likes to focus.” He said confidently.

Adri nodded her head, “That’s true. He always needs his focus. Do you think you could take him in a fight?” She asked and leaned into Mike.

“I think one good swing to the jaw would take him down. He’s quick on his feet. That’s the problem. And smart. That move he did to Bisping was...it’s like he has psychic powers. That shouldn’t have worked but he timed it right and used his speed and strength and down Bisping went.” He smiled. “That was wild.”

Adri nodded her head, “Yeah. You should have seen it live.” She smiled at Jake and looked at Mike.

"That's for one smart ass but guarantee by the end of the visit I'll have your money back." He gave her a wink.

Jake totally wanted to tell him that he wasn't paying for shit in that gym but then Adri stepped in and then it became a bit fun. Jake glanced at Adri. "Apparently he likes to focus... who knew? Especially during training..." He gave her a look but smiled before looking back at the guy.

When she asked about taking him, Jake was amused and listened. "You think that kick shouldn't have worked? Really? Maybe you could show me what would have worked? Or I'd love to get in a cage and go three rounds. Is there any gloves anywhere?" He looked around.

"Oh wait...you probably need my identification first right? Before I get a key?" He looked at him like, silly him for the mistake. Jake pulled his wallet out and grabbed his driver's license. "The fiance will need a key too." He handed it to the worker. "What's your weight class Mike?"

“We are really going to need a hotel room after this.” She bite the tip of her tongue and winked at him.

“I think it’s amazing that is did work but it also could have gone the wrong way. Burping could have caught his foot, dropped Jake and pounced on him. It was a needless risk. He’s lucky it worked. He was showing off.” He explained.

Adri raised her eyebrows, “Lucky?!” She made a face and looked at Jake.

“Well you would have to pay for a plan before I could give you a key. Do you want to try the four class pack?” He asked and took the ID. “I’m the same weight class as Jake actually. Most of the trainers are.” He looked at the ID and started typing the name. Then he frowned and looked at Jake.

“Your name is Jacob Daniels?” He asked and then realization dawned on him. “I should get the manager...” he said pointing behind him towards an office.

Jake grinned at her about the hotel room. She wasn't wrong.

"Bisping was toast on points too but exactly he was showing off. Cause he needed to show off..." He made a face and looked at Adril. Jake really wanted to knock this guy out. After all he was in his weight class.

He didn't really answer what package of classes he wanted nor did he give him a card to run for payment. "It is. Jacob Allen Daniels to be exact." He smiled. "A manager? Why? Is there a problem? I was really hoping we could spar in the cage." Jake glanced at Adri. "I bet my ex took a membership out in my name and never paid. Sounds like her." He joked and then smiled at Mike. "Mike you're probably right a manager may help you in a time like this. But hey, let him know my fiance, Adriana Jones, she loves the juice."

“No. No problem. We just...I just...it’s just...” he stuttered and looked from Jake to Adri and back to Jake. He rushed to the back office and closed the door behind them.

Adri smiled at Jake and rubbed his back. “It is good juice.” She gave him the one she had made for him. “It’s all your favorite stuff.” She smiled. “And you’re getting your money back.” She reminded him.

“What do you think? Manager comes out groveling for forgiveness or you get to get it it he cage with Mike? Or both?” She gasped and got excited. “Maybe not. Probably not a good idea.”

Jake liked being a bit intimidating when they finally put it together who he was. Jake shook his head. "This has been to easy. Seriously if you're name dropping me, know me when I walk in the door. Asses..." He said softly.

He took the juice and took a drink. "Eh it's not bad. You're saying I should have juice at my gym?" He asked. "We could have signature smoothies." Jake took another drink. "Hell yeah we are."

He wrapped his arm around her. "Oh he's definitely going to be groveling. I want to shoot a bit and come back tomorrow before we get too into things. I want to email the lawyer first. I don't trust these guys. I want nondisclosures written up for this project. These guys would run to TMZ for a paycheck."

She looked him over, trying to figure out he was was missed. She made a face, “Maybe it’s the hat. You aren’t usually wearing a beanie when people see you. It’s covers up the trademark blonde hair and your ears. Usually your ears are big tell that you’re a fighter.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “I can tell you there are no posters of you but they do have a quote you said on the wall.” She said and pointed to where his quote was.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, “I’m going to look for a hotel nearby.” She kissed him again and retreated into her phone.

“Maybe we should just wait to shoot until you get advice from the lawyer. Get that NDA first.” She said and found a nice hotel about a half hour away. When set was putting her phone back in her pocket the manager and trainer came out.

“Jake Daniels!” The manager smiled and said loudly so people nearby within earshot would hear and held his hand out for a hand shake. “I didn’t think we would see you around here again. How are you?” He asked. “Shall we head to my office before you get mobbed?”

Jake hated that she always tried to be logical. She only has herself to blame for him being optimistic about babies. Maybe she was right. He could get over them not knowing him but they were still using his name for the money. "One of my quotes huh?" He looked at the wall.

"Hot tub...if possible..." He wiggled his eyebrows with a grin. He had the best woman in the world and the roadtrip was just beginning and she was already proving it over and over.

"I was thinking shoot for evidence for the lawyer." He said softly before the manager came out. "If you weren't so loud I wouldn't be getting mobbed. I'm actually fine here thanks. This place has really changed since I was here. It used to be a real shit hole." He said a bit loud back.

“Gross. No hot tub at a random hotel. No matter how nice it is.” She laughed. “I don’t know how often they clean the jets. Do you want an std?” She made a grossed out face.

“Be cool. We will have him sign the NDA, film and then you can send it to your lawyer.” She said under her breath as the manager walked over.

She pinched Jake when he got loud and looked at the manager, “Hi. Jake heard all about this gym and how much it has changed since he has been here. We were wondering if we could do a private tour tomorrow. Just the three of us.” Adri said and looked at Jake. “Before you open so we don’t interrupt business hours.”

The managers eyes sparkled and he nodded before he started speaking, “Of course. I could give you a tour now. That wouldn’-“

Adri shook her head, “Too many people and they already know he’s here. We just want a private tour. Just the three of us or we will drive to the next gym. Where was it Jake?” She asked and pointed some random direction knowing another gun would be pretty close by.

“No. No. Just the three of us. This is the best gym in the area. It will just be the three of us.” He promised.

“Good. I’ll make sure he’s in a better mood.” Adri promised back and walked Jake out of the gym. “Call your lawyer now. Get the NDA. We will print it at the hotel. Get him to sign, film the tour and send it to your lawyer. He will have a cease and desist order by lunch most likely.” She told Jake.

“You can get my money back tomorrow.” She added. “I had to get you out of there before you blew a gasket. Save that energy for me big boy.”

Jake chuckled. "You wanted the full Jake Daniels experience babe." He grinned and just watched her and shrugged. "Fine, you give me a massage then."

She really was his Blackwidow to his Hulk. It really did melt his heart. No one had ever been able to do that before except his sister. He calmed a bit and let out a small sigh.

When she pinched him he gave her a look. She took the reigns so he let her. When she mentioned too many people he looked around and looked at the manager. "And if they are like me, they wouldn't want interrupted during a workout a training session." He said softly.

Jake walked out with her. "I wasn't that bad. I was just playing his game. So I was louder than him, not my fault. I wasn't going to punch the guy." He got in the truck. "Babe...did I really seem like I was that mad?" He asked looking at her.

"I'm not worried about the juice." He rolled his eyes. "I just don't want them taking advantage of members with my name attached to it. That gives me a bad image. And if they use my name I feel I should be at least informed on what kind of operations is going on." Jake had Adri put in the hotel info in the GPS.

She looked at him confused for a second then finally settled on, “You better be talking about the hot tub and not having STDs.” She told him with a laugh.

“I didn’t know what he would say and what you would do in relation to what he said. I know he would want your business and the thought of you going somewhere else would be bad for his business. We come back tomorrow with the NDA in hand. Do the tour and hope we have something to work with. We might have to hire someone to do the tour and film it so we can get the full scope. He might change it up if you’re around.”

When they got to the hotel she checked them in and grabbed her over night bag. “You want to call our baby boy before dinner?” She asked Jake.

Back
Top Bottom