Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semper Fi and Nadie

Kat grinned, leaning into Evan, "Hey," She leaned into her lover, happy to be here, to be living the life she had now. "I love it here. I love the life we have," She whispered before kissing Evan softly.

Joss smiled, shaking Ashley's hand. "No problem, they were asshats who needed to be knocked down a peg." She said with a smile. Joss was interested in Devin, she just didn't know how to express that, I mean technically she was free to, the case was over, there was no conflict of interest but still, she was hesitant. Plus she wasn't even sure Devin liked women.

Jesh smiled, "Hey, Charlie." She took one of the beers. "Thanks, How are you?" She asked, taking a slow drink. God she really liked this woman. She wanted to see what could become of this.

((Lol, honestly I had forgotten what her fake name was xD I had to go back and check. I knew she had a fake name, I just couldn't remember what lol))

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that" Evan pressed her forehead to Kat's as she spoke then leaned into the kiss, lingering before she had to pull back and play host to the guests. She knew she didn't have to, but it was her ranch and felt obligated.

Devin chuckled at Joss's response. Aside from being thankful for the officer and her partner's help the other day, she was also very intrigued by the officer. Devin felt something about Joss that she wanted to persue. However, due to her disability and her natural shyness, it would be difficult. Ashley had always been very astute when it came to her sister and what she was thinking. She looked over at her, then to Joss, and a small imperceptive grin spread across her face. "I will go get us some drinks." she placed her hand on Devin's shoulder. "I'll be back" with that she was off, leaving the two women alone.

Charlie placed the two sodas down on a nearby table and popped open her own beer. "I'm good thanks." She tried to think of something to talk about, but came up short. She then noticed the stable and the few horses that Evan owned and had ready for guests to ride. "Hey, you like horses?" it would seem like an odd question if Charlie wasn't pointing towards the stable.

Kat reluctantly let Evan go so she could play host. the brunette busied herself with playing host in other ways, she felt the same way Evan did, that this was their place so they had to paly host.

Joss smiled, watching Ashley leave, leaving her along with Devin. Joss felt a little nervous too, but she really did like Devin, and she'd never been good at masking her feelings. She chewed her lip momentarily, before she finally just spoke. "I hope I'm not way off base here. But, would you like to go out with me sometime?" She asked, shifting her weight back and forth, a little nervous.

Jesh glanced over at the horses, and nodded. "Yes, I like horses a lot. It's been a long time since I've gotten to be around them." She said with a smile, taking a long drink of her beer. She hadn't really noticed the horses before, so she began to wander over, hoping Charlie would come with her. Getting to the fenceline where horses were tied up, she reached a hand out to stroke one's face gently.

Devin was a bit dumbfounded at the sudden question. Wow, this woman was forward. But Devin liked that. For as long as she could remember her dating life was a never ending parade of fix ups with timid individuals who would be too timid to make the first move on the blind girl. It was usually her who did it. This was very refreshing to the woman. With a warm smile, she gave Joss her answer. "I would love to." then said with a amused tone. "You certainly don't beat around the bush do you?"

Charlie did indeed follow Jesh to the fence and watched as the woman patted the animal who gently nudged Jesh with it's nose. Charlie took in the sight of Jesh's usually tense demeanor relax slightly. She was still unsure what caused Jesh's constant state of wanting to flee, but she was happy to see it leave in this moment. Just then Evan walked up with a welcoming grin.

"Hey there, either of you fancy a ride on this guy?" she asked, indicating the horse Hannah was petting. "All the rest currently have someone but if you are willing to wait I'm sure you two can ride." an idea struck Charlie at that moment. "Ummm....how about we ride one together?" Evan raised an eyebrow at Charlie, then had a look of realization on her face and just chuckled. "Well...." Evan glanced at both women. Judging from the height and build of both women, she was sure the large stallion can handle both. "hmmmm.....since you have been patching up my officers for a while whenever they did something stupid, I suppose you can this one time."

Last edited:
Joss chuckled, "I've never been good at beating around the bush," She said, feeling butterflies flutter in her stomach when Devin agreed to go out with her. She'd have to think of a good place to take her, though Joss wasn't too worried about that. She was just relieved that she'd said yes and Joss hadn't made a complete fool of herself.

Jesh startled a bit when Evan arrived she listened to the pair talk then she nodded. "I would like to go for a ride. I use to ride all the time, but I haven't in a couple of years." She said, stroking the big stallion. Once they'd gotten the go ahead, Jesh stepped to the other side of the fence and stroked the horse's side as she untied him from the rail, looking at Charlie. "Would you like to be in front or behind?" Jesh could happily ride anywhere, so she didn't mind either one.

Devin just chuckled along with Joss. She chatted with the officer for a bit longer then exchanged numbers with her before heading off to find her sister. She was very much looking forward to her first date in a long while.

Charlie followed close behind Hannah and felt her face heat up once more at the question. "U-Ummmmmm I'm ok with being in the back." and as soon as Jesh would hop up she would follow, getting on the large horse with ease.

"Alrighty, I allow about two hours which should give you plenty of time to see most of the ranch." Evan said before stepping back to give the women room to guide the horse to a steady pace. Charlie absently placed her hands on Hannah's hips as they ride. She kept her mind off of that fact by pointing out some things of interest and what Evan used her land for. "She lets the local juvenile detention being some of their kids here to give them alittle direction." she said as she took in the scenery.

((gonna add alittle something with Cass and Sasha because I might forget in the next reply XD))

Sasha made her way back to her table with food and drinks and plopped down next to Cass, giving her a quick kiss before popping open her drink and taking a sip. Maddie reached for the plate Sasha had just sat down and she slid it out of the toddlers reach before handing her sippy cup to her. While still bright and friendly to everyone, Sasha seemed more quiet that her usual self due to something in her mind and her trying to find a way to bring it up to Cass.

Last edited:
Joss watched Devin go with a smile before she wandered off to talk to a few of the others she knew at the party. IT was a beautiful day for a party, and it was nice seeing everyone outside of work.

Jesh nodded, She slid into the saddle and waited for Charlie to hop on. She shivered slightly when the other woman touched her hips. She urged the big horse forward and down the trail. She enjoyed having Charlie show her the ranch and listening to her talk. She knew she shouldn't be falling for this woman but she was.

Cass grinned seeing her wife plop down beside her. Returning the kiss, she rested an arm around Sasha's shoulders. She worked to distract Maddy so Sasha could eat, she noticed her wife's quieter demeanor today. "Everything okay love?" She asked softly, just loud enough for her to hear.

Charlie helped bring the horse to a stop near one of her favorite areas, a lone tree that looked out towards most of the ranch. She hopped down and gave Jesh a hand before walking over and leaning against the trunk. "I love this spot. I used to come here alot when I first moved here." Charlie wasn't sure if she would like living in another small town. After she was thrown out by her parents she drifted for a while before ending up here and Evan guided her and helped made her who she was now. She looked out at the scenery, the sight of Jesh making it all the more striking.

Sasha was taking a bite if her food and busied herself with chewing before she answered Cass "Hmmm?....Oh...yes I'm ok....well..." she looked around and leaned in close to her wife. "Something has been on my mind but ummmm....let's leave it for when we are home ok. It's a bit private to talk about here." She gave Cass a lingering kiss before turning back to her food. She did indeed had something to talk to Cass about, later.

Jesh smiled and took her help in getting off the horse, letting the horse stand there while she followed Charlie. "It's a beautiful spot," She complimented as she followed Charlie to the trunk of the tree, leaning on it beside her. "Do you like living here? In this town?" She asked.

Cass smiled and returned her kiss, "Alright, when we get home then," She said, leaving Sasha to eat she took Maddy out to pet the goats that Evan had. Cass hadn't been sure she was going to make a good mom, but she actually really liked being a mother.

"Yeah, I love it here" Charlie said then turned to look at Jesh "I didn't think I would. Ya know, being gay in a small town, especially in Texas, that doesn't sound like a good combo. It didn't work out the last town I lived in. But I found alot of great friends and a supportive community." She kept her gaze on the woman, fighting to scoot closer to her. She sensed that Jesh might be just as interested in her as she was in Jesh. But her eyes would get such a fearful look. Charlie had an idea about why she had that look. "So...ummm....i-if someone was nervous about, being out here....they shouldn't since mostly everyone mind their own here."

Sasha finished eating then went to join Cass and Maddie. She just looked on as Maddie reached for the animal and softly stoked its coat. The goat paid no mind and munched away at its food. Now that she mentioned that they needed to talk, Sasha was both excited and a bit nervous about it. She watched on as Maddie petted the goat and began to make a few noises herself before looking up at Cass, reaching for her face and patting her cheek. "Cass." Sasha blinked in surprise. Maddie had yet to speak a word, just a few incoherent mumbling. But this time it was obvious. She just spoke her first word. Well, the first that she was aware of. Sasha walked over and leaned over to her daughter, who reached over and touched her face as well. "Ma~" it was getting difficult for Sasha to fight her emotions. She scooped the child up and kissed her cheek. "That's right baby~" Maddie pointed to Cass and repeated her name from before.

Jesh listened, smiling, "That's good." She murmured, she knew how important community was. "I'll admit, it was one thing I was nervous about, coming here. Accepting who I am and who I love is new for me. I've spent a long time avoiding it." She chuckled softly, as she glanced at Charlie. God she wished she could tell her the truth, tell her, her real name. She hated the name Hannah. She wanted Charlie to know Jesh, not Hannah. But it wasn't safe.

Cass smiled as she saw Sasha approaching. Then she stood dumbfounded when Maddie spoke. then she grinned. "Look at our smart girl," Cass cooed, stroking a hand over Maddie's hair as Sasha scooped her up. She slid an arm around Sasha as the two praised Maddie and listened as the child kept speaking the two words that she managed to say. Cass loved having a family, more than she'd expected. It seemed like the whole rest of the party faded away, it was just the three of them.

Charlie took the moment to step closer to Hanna, reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind the woman's ear. "Are you avoiding it now?" she said, locking gazes with Hannah. She wanted so much to lean in and kiss her. But kept since she didn't want to scare her. She had a feeling Hanna was running from something, or someone. But she wasn't sure and was not about to pry. "Just letting you know, Hannah. I....I like you, alot. If you want something between us, I am all for it." Charlie's heart thudded in her chest. She never been this nervous over a woman. Hannah seemed to have that effect on her. She wasn't complaining however.

Hannah smiled, “No, I’m not avoiding it,” she whispered, shivering slightly at her touch. Then she chewed her lower lip. “Charlie.” She whispered. “I do want something between us, but it’s not a good idea,” she seemed pained saying it. “It isn’t safe. I wish we could, I really really do,” her body leaned towards Charlie’s wishing she could just say yes.

Charlie frowned at Hannah's words "Is someone threatening you? Because I know damn near the entire police force here. I can get protection from whoever it is." The feeling of wanting to protect Hannah from whoever was after her was overwhelming. she also couldn't help but feel a little elated that Hannah felt the same way about her. Hopefully, they could explore that after the woman's troubles where dealt with.

She smiles softly, "No, no one is threatening me," It was a lie, and she hated lying, but it was easier. There was no fixing this and she didn't want to endanger Charlie. She didn't know if this would ever end, it probably wouldn't be over for ever, until her husband was dead. She couldn't even have a divorce before she'd had to disappear. Now he was still screwing with her life.

Charlie was silent for a moment before nodding. She had a feeling Hanna was lying but decided not to push it. Hopefully, she would trust her enough to tell her the truth After a few more minutes of enjoying the scenery they headed back and Charlie bid her goodbyes to Jesh, needing to head into work for a night shift. She tried not think about Hanna or who was chasing her.

Later that night Sasha was getting ready for bed, letting Cass put Maddie down to sleep for the night. She showered and was now in a silk robe and applying lotion to her bare legs, thinking over what she was going to talk to Cass about once she comes back. She was sure Cass would be happy, but Sasha still felt nervous about it.

Hannah headed home not long after Charlie left. The party wasnt' as fun without her.

Cassandra put Maddie to bed before heading back into their room with Sasha. She changed into her long pants and her sports bra that she slept in. She pulled her hair out of it's ponytail and brushed before she pulled the blankets back, stretching out on the bed. She looked over to watch Sasha apply lotion, she considered it a joy of being married to a beautiful lady.

Sasha looked over at Cass and smiled, applying the lotion slightly higher above the hem of her robe and delibrately slower. When she was done she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed on Cass's side to lean in and give her a slow kiss.

"Mmm~ it was nice today to be around friends." Sasha played with the comforter as she continued. "So anyway, I have been thinking about our family and well ummm....I want to have another baby." While she knew They both wanted more children, actually going through with it can be taxing and expensive for a same sex couple. Sasha locked gazes with Cass. "Sooo, what do you think?"

Cass smirked, folding her hands behind her head and watching her, making a soft humming sound in approval. When she approached Cass grinned and wrapped her arm round Sasha to return the kiss. "It was very nice today." She agreed, stroking a hand over Sasha's side. She listened to Sasha and she found herself grinning. "You want to have another baby?" She asked, sitting up, "I would love to have another baby," She pulled Sasha in for a deep kiss.

Sasha smiled widely and returned the kiss. She ver much looked forward to expanding her family with Cass, but for now. Sasha stood and untied her robe, revealing her naked form underneath before slipping into bed and staddling Cass.

"Let's get that started in the morning. Because I'd like to start somthing else with my sexy cop wife~" with that she leaned in for a kiss.

((Time skip. Time for dramaxD))

The next few weeks had been going well for Devin. Her date with Joss was the best she ever had. Joss was funny and so very swet to her and while mindful of her handicap, she didn't treat her like she was a burden. She can feel that thing could get serious with the officer.

After a long day at work she headed home, fumbling with her guide stick, very much looking forward to when Bowser was better after falling mildly ill. Her vet said he would be fine in about a weeknor two. Devin walied on down the street, thinking of calling Joss when she got home. Perhaps it was the log day, or maybe it was that Bowser was the one who usually looked out for her, or the excitment from the prospect of calling Joss. Whatever the cause Devin did not reallise she was being followed, until she felt a hand reach from behind her and cover her moutb. She tried to struggle free, but the figure was twice her size and hand her up by the feet. She tried to cry out on instinct, but the hand covering her mouth tightened as she was dragged into a doorway of a closed dowb shop.

Evan was finishing up the days paper work when a call came in. She answered it quickly, wanting to be done and heading home soon. "Say that again?" She didn't hear that right. But the person on the other end of the line was clear as day. The doctor on the line spoke of a woman that was found beaten and there was evidence of sexual assault. Evan sighed, she will have to call Kat and tell her she will be late. After hanging up she headed to Joss's desk.

"We got an assault call at the hospital."

Joss had enjoyed the last couple of weeks, she'd had several dates with Devin and she wanted things to get more serious with her. SHe could se herself falling in love with this woman quickly.

She was just thinking about seeing if Devin wanted to get dinner tomorrow when Evan walked up. She sighed. "Alright. I hate these cases." She grabbed her stuff and headed out to the car.

Once at the hospital she was directed to the hospital room, with Evan t her side. She knocked before stepping inside. Then her eyes widened, startling. "Devin?" She asked, "Devin, what happened?" Her eyes scanned over her girlfriend, Devin was their assault victim?

Devin just sat there, facing forward and not saying a word. Evan watched the exchange and cursed under her breath. "Alright...Doyal..." she placed a hand on Joss's shoulder. "Let's do our job and find out what happened." she stepped forward and pulled out a notepad. "Miss Sumner, can you tell me what you remember from your attack." Devin's hands were shaking as she began to speak. "I...was walking home...he just came up from behind me....I didn't hear him at all." Devin's voice began to break as she recalled her attack. "I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. He pushed me intoa nearby shop....the drycleaners that closed down about two months ago....He threw me down and punch me in the face to keep be from fighting him." Devin turned away to hide her blackened eye and split lip from Joss. it was no use to hide all her injuries from her. The other side of her face had a bruise along her jaw, a cut near her eyebrow, and her neck had signs of hand shape bruises, evidence that the attacker had choked her. Evan had a problem. She knew she should put Joss on it, since she had the most experience in investigating these type of cases. But she was currently dating the victim. She will leave it to her if she wanted to head up the case.

Joss swallowed hard, trying to contain her rage. She nodded at Evan, she listened to Devin and took notes when her hands weren’t shaking. Joss had finally put the notepad down and moved to sit next to Devin, “Oh baby,” she said softly, there was no pity in her voice but there was sympathy. “Are you okay if I hug you?” She knew rape victims were often sensitive to touch, she wouldn’t touch Devin right now without permission. After such a violation she knew Devin needed to have as much control as possible when it came to her own body. This case would be hers. Joss wasn’t about to let anyone else be in charge of solving this case. It was too important.

Devin stayed silent for a long moment. Part of her wanted desparately for Joss to hold her at that moment, but she felt so sore, so raw in many ways, she knew she couldn't handle any touch, not even from her girlfriend. She finally shook her head. "I.....can't." she felt her heart break at rejecting Joss.

Evan stepped out of the room to give the two privacy, taking the moment to call Kat and explain to her that she would run late.

Joss nodded, “Okay.” She was okay with the rejection for now. “Doc said you’re free to go. There’s some scrubs here for you to wear. If you need help dressing I can help or I can send a nurse in. Then I’ll drive you home,” she said softly, sliding off the bed. She needed to get some info from the doc. But then she was takin the rest of the night off. Even if she just sat on her girlfriend’s couch, she needed to be there for her, in whatever way Devin needed.

Back
Top Bottom