Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semper Fi and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
(RP continued from a separate site)

Evan nodded and guided Nic further along the trail. Once they arrived Evan began filling the agents on on the felicity and what she could determine from the little she saw.

"It's best we send in a team to take Volkov down" One of the agents began speaking just when Lexa showed up. Evan walked over to check ok the woman. "you will need to get you to a medic..." another shot rang out and one of agents close to Nic crumpled to the ground.

"Shit!!" Evan pulled out her weapon and rushed over to Nic who had dropped to her knees. She got her to the other side of the SUV as shots erupted all around. She held Nic close to her as she fought down a cry of pain. She felt the bullet sink into her side when she rushed to get the doctor into cover but now was not the time to worry about that. She was still breathing and she needed to get everyone out. She peeked out of cover before raising her weapon to fire at the nearest target. Her shot was true and the man fell to the ground on a heap.

"Fuck!!!" Riley shot up when she heard the gunfire. "Dammit!!! I should have been there. At least I could have met up with them" she hated that she was just sitting there while her friends where in danger. She can only imagine how Kat must be feeling. Her lover was right in the middle of all that. Riley then realized in a way she did. She knew her and Lexa where far from being like Evan and Kat, but she would be lying if she said there wasn't some feelings between them. At least on her end.

Lexa winced as she made her way to the vehicles, pain radiating from her shoulder. But the nmore shooting was happening, and she saw Nic fall, cursing she hurried to return fire, helping cover Nic and Evan. She kept firing along side of Evan, until all targets were dead. "Nic. Nic, you alright?" SHe asked as she hurried to the woman they'd just rescued. She touched a hand to Evan, "You're hurt too. We need to get out of here, now."

Kat winced and sat perfectly still, she was beyond the point of raging and panicking. She knew her lover, knew she'd make it out of there. "Riley. Settle down. You aren't any help if you loose your mind. We have work to do, to help ensure their exit is as smooth as possible." She said firmly.

Nic just nodded as she kept behind the SUV, cradling her stomach to protect her unborn child. Evan sucked in a breath as she leaned back against the car. "Yeah....but looks like the cars are not an option" she said, pointing out that they punctured all the tires during the shoot out. She was just pondering how to get out of there, when they heard foot steps coming from beyond the trees. Volkov and two of his men walked up to the three women, guns pointed.

"Drop your weapons" he demanded and Evan cursed under her breath before tossing her weapon. Volkov clapped as he walked up. "Good job ladies, you almost made it." he eyes Nic who cowered at his gaze. "I was not about to have my legacy taken away from me. After she finishes the work we need her to do and births my child, you can have her back....in a casket" he smirked then turned to Lexa. "However....I must admit you impressed me with your skills. I will give you the opportunity to live and join me." Evan tensed as she watched the exchange.

Riley settled down and heard the exchange. Shit, she was starting to have some doubt about Lexa's loyalty. She kept herself busy by getting into contact with Rick for their backup plan.

Volkov tossed a knife towards Lexa that sunk into the ground at her feet. "Here is your chance to live." He gestured with his chin towards Evan. "Kill her."

Lexa froze, she wanted to fire her weapon, but even she couldn't take out three armed men at once. So with Evan she reluctantly dropped her weapon. Lexa tilted her head at Volkov's offer, she wouldn't consider it, but that didn't mean she couldn't let him think she would. She eyed him, "And what guarantee do I have that I get to walk away?" She asked casually. She knew the others would think she'd turned, but that was okay, she could explain herself after it was over. Resting against the small of her back was another gun, she shifted her body to grab the knife, doing so revealed the gun to Evan. If Evan could lunge and get the gun, they might have a chance.

Lexa grasped the knife, yanking it from the dirt, her knelt forward position, also put her within arms reach of her gun that she'd tossed down, If Evan could move fast enough, Lexa could throw the knife at Volkov, grab her weapon, and her and Evan could shoot the two other men. If Evan was smart enough to see the gun and fast enough, they might just be able to pull this off.

Evan did in fact see the gun, but was unsure that she was fast enough with her injury. She was going to try however. Once Lexa would reach for the gun, two shots rang out. Riley jumped when she heard the shots. "What's going on?" she asked Kat, hoping that was friendly fire.

The mad to Volkov's left crumpled to the ground from the shot to the stomach. The one holding the gun that fired the bullet was not Evan, but Nic. She was able to tell what the two women were planning and took it into her own hands since Evan was too injured to move. Volkov was quick, but not quick enough. Once Lexa would throw the knife he move just out of the way for it to sink into his shoulder. He fell to his knees and before anyone could react, Nic was on him, getting him on the ground and digging the knife deeper into his shoulder. Before pulling it out and raising it to plunging it into the man's stomach again and again then finally through the chest. Once Volkov stopped moving Nic stayed on top of his corpse, panting and sobbing before she let out a scream, letting out everything that she was holding in for over a year.

The next handful of moments happened fast, and soon all the men were dead. Lexa watched Nic deal with her emotions. Eventually she stood, moving to Nic. "Come on honey, it's time to go," Hissing through her pain, she hooked her arms around the blonde and urged her up and off. "Your wife is waiting for you," She murmured.

Kat shook her head, "I dunno, I dunno." she said hurriedly. "Status." She barked into the comms, "I need everyone's status." she ordered, Her hands shook slightly as she waited to hear what had happened, she didn't know if Lexa had turned or not. There had only bee two shots, so it was unclear as to who the targets had been.

Nic sniffed and slowly stood, slightly stumbling before she was able to right herself. Evan stayed in the seated postion, her face ashen. "Hostiles...down.....target safe....waiting for extraction...." she managed to get out before closing her eyes and losing consciousness Nic saw Evan's state and rushed over to check on her.

"Oh god....she's bleeding out" Nic said as she looked around for something to aid her, but there was nothing. Just then she heard a helicopter. It hovered over the women and someone repelled down the cable that was dropped. Ricky turned to face Lexa and smiled at her "Well well we meet again" he said then motioned upward to the chopper and soon a stretcher descended and they got Even in and they where all soon in the chopper and out of there.

Riley flung the door open to Mercy's room, a little out of breath. "They are back.....she's safe. She is getting checked up and you will be able to see her after that."

Evan was rushed into surgery. It was close but she pulled through and was now resting in a recovery room of the local hospital.

They finished checking her for any injuries and Nic was now laying in the bed of the hotel room they provided for her to finally rest. She was laying on her side, caressing her swollen belly. How as Sadie going to react to this? She remembered talking about children with her wife and they agreed they would not have any. What was she going to do if she reacted badly to this. She let out a sniffle as she laid there

Arriving at the hospital, all three women were rushed to various rooms for care. Lexa needed stitches and was first to be done, but she was settled into a room for the night.

Mercy was shocked and so relieved to hear that they'd finally found her. As soon as she was allowed, she rushed to the hospital.

Kat was now settled into Evan's room, sitting beside the bed, stroking her hand. "I wish you'd stop nearly dying." she whispered, "It's going to be really hard to do the whole family deal, if you get yourself killed."

Mercy stepped into the room, loud enough for Nic to not be surprised. "Hey sweetheart," She murmured, softly enough that if she was sleeping that she wouldn't wake Nic.

Riley entered Lexa's room and sat at a chair next to the bed "I'll be honest.....I was worried you would take Volkov's offer." she said as she eyed the woman. Sure, they worked together and had slept together. But they both knew sometimes their job requires making some choices that only benefited their own interests.

Evan huffed at Kat's words then opened one eye curiously. "Family?" they hadn't really talked about a family before. Evan was open to discuss it however.

Nic kept her back turned to Mercy and sniffed again. She let out a weak "Hey...." to her wife as she continued to conceal her stomach. "I.....ummm....I...have to tell you something...."

Lexa chuckled, "I may have thought about it, but one it was your sister. and two, I have a dislike for men who hurt women." She said, as she watched Riley.

Kat laughed, relief in her voice, she leaned in, pressing her lips to Evan's lightly. "I don't want to be soldiers for the rest of our lives. I want a family with you, I want to finish that pretty house we have," She murmured.

Mercy frowned a bit, "What it is honey, It's fine." She said as she cross the room, to sit on the edge of the bed, reaching out carefully to take Nic's hand, not sure just how traumatized her wife might be, not wanting to scare her or upset her with too much touching.

Riley smiled and nodded at Lexa's answer. "I remember you mentioning that before" she then leaned up and gave Lexa a soft kiss "When you get out of here, we need to get reacquainted in a more...pleasurable way~"

Evan kissed Kat back before resting back against the bed. "Good, we have the same plan. Besides, I gotta get that bike up and ride it at least once. I will need a hot chick to hold my waist from behind while I go for a long drive in the country." Evan pretended to think about it. "You know of any?"

Nic sat up and finally turned to face Mercy. Once she laid eyes in her wife she broke down and flung her arms around her and sobbed as she held her tight. She stayed put for a long moment before pulling back to take Mercy's face in her hands and kissed her. She pulled back and pressed her forehead against her wife's, sating nothing as she took her hand and led it down so she can feel her belly. Still unable to come out and say it.

Lexa grinned, returning the kiss, "I am very much looking forward to that. And as luck would have it, I get out of here tomorrow," She grinned.

Kat laughed, her eyes still a little teary, "Oh I think I know one who might like that." She murmured, before getting up to crawl in bed with her lover.

Mercy smiled, hugging her close, holding her wife. "Oh Nic," She whispered, the tears finally coming, she sobbed against her wife, hardly able to believe that her wife was here, alive, safe. Finally she felt Nic moving her hand, Mercy touched her stomach. She processed what she was feeling. "Oh honey," She whispered, hugging her wife. "Is the baby okay?" She asked softly, wondering if the baby was okay, from all the stress and the rescue. She knew they'd agreed to not have children, but now that it was right here, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but then she didn't know if Nic wanted to keep the baby of the man who had abused her.

Riley smirked and sat back "Good...I have just the idea for us" she said, keeping it to herself for now. "I hope you kept the cuffs~"

Evan chuckled then moved over to let Kat on the bed, being mindful of her stitches. She held her wife close as she began to drift back to sleep.

Nic let out a sob and nodded. "Y-Yes....they said it was fine. They recommend bed rest for a while however just to be safe" she was silent for a long while before speaking again "He wanted a child to bring up but said he never found someone with the right genes for him to produce the perfect offspring. He said with my intellect, and his...." Nic couldn't finish as the tears started back up. "He told me he would send some of his men after you if I didn't. He said they would rape you and then kill you slowly.....I.....I didn't.." Nic burrowed her face in Mercy's shoulder as she cried.

Lexa smirked, "I've got plenty of pairs of cuffs." She assured, tugging Riley closer to kiss her again.

Kat smiled and curled close to her wife, sighing softly as she drifted off to sleep, content now that she knew her wife was safe.

Mercy just held Nic, rocking her. "This isn't your fault. None of it is." She said firmly. She held Nic close. "Do you want this baby?" She asked, she wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't, but if she did want this baby, they'd adjust and make it work.

Riley laughed then allowed herself to be pulled in and kissed Lexa firmly before slipping onto the bed and laying with Lexa. She would be lying if she was having genuine feelings for this woman.

Nic's sobs subsided as Mercy spoke and she was silent for a long while before finally answering. ".....yes....I want the baby. I want to raise this baby with love like how it is supposed to be. Not like him, who just wanted someone to carry on his legacy of death and suffering." She lifted her head up to look her wife in the eyes. "Is that ok? I-I know you said you didn't...." she was unable to finished, worried about how Mercy felt about having a child forced onto her.

Lexa wrapped her good arm around Riley, she hadn't expected to have feelings for this woman, but she didn't regret it.

Mercy nodded, "Then we'll raise this baby." She murmured. "I know we agreed to not have children, and I said I didn't really want them. But now that it's here, we're gonna figure this out, we will love this baby and raise it. We'll be a family." She murmured, holding her wife close.

Nic hugged Mercy tighter as she spoke then laid down, bringing her wife with her to settle into the familiar position she missed every day.

**four months later**

After a weeks vacation that had the two rarely leaving the bedroom. Riley and Lexa parted ways once more to do what they do best. But after four months. Riley couldn't help herself. She stood on the roof of the neighboring building watching Lexa. She assumed she was in assignment so she did not bother her. However, she just couldn't help herself. She held a sheet of paper in her hand then folded it into the shape of a plane before launching it over towards the woman. It landed right at her foot.

Evan admired the view over looking the countryside. She was straddling her bike that was finally up and running like it was fresh out of the factory. "I could get used to this." she said to Kat. She knew she made the right decision to resign. If they were to start a family, they both needed safer jobs

Four months had passed Lexa found it hard to admit but she missed Riley. She had just finished up an assignment and was getting ready to ship out when a paper airplane landed at her feet. Cautiously curious she grabbed it and opened it up to see if there was a note inside.

Kat grinned, they’d finally taken that ride on the motorcycle with Kat clinging to Evan the whole time. “me too.” She whispered, she’d resigned as well and was looking at getting a job as a police negotiator. It was safer but Still appealed to the areanline junky in her.

the note simply read:

baby girl. born 8lbs 6oz Named Lexa Clarke Davis. Riley smiled as she watched Lexa read the note.

Evan chuckled as she absently caressed Kat's hand with her thumb. "Let's go home. We still got work to do in the nursery" Evan grinned and handed the spare helmet to Kat "You think you can handle another ride?"

Nic was sitting in the rocking chair in their living room, the beautiful baby girl sleeping soundly in her arms as Nic lightly hummed to her.

Lexa read the note and grinned, she looked around, until she spotted Riley. She lifted a hand, motioning her to come over.

Kat chuckled, "I can handle another ride." She assured, sliding the spare helmet on and wrapping her arms around her wife's waist so they could go home.

Mercy walked into the room, smiling affectionately when she saw her wife and their child. She walked over, leaning in to press her lips to the top of Nic's head. as she stood behind the rocker, watching as the baby slept in her mother's arms. Mercy had been skeptical whether she'd enjoy motherhood, but she certainly did, she loved this baby so incredibly much.

Riley strode over to Lexa, a wide grin on her face. "She wanted to name her after the one who saved her from a life with a monster." She said as a greeting to the woman. Riley was not the least bit surprised that Nic wanted to name the baby after Lexa. It was very fitting. "So you got time to catch up?"

((no need to reply to these two. They are pretty much done))

Evan smiled and gave Kat's hand a squeeze. "Let's go home." she said before starting up the engine and riding off to her new life with her soulmate. ((We should do a kind of prequel RP with these two in the future xD Tell the story of how they got together))

Nic smiled when she felt Mercy behind her. She herself was unsure she could have this child, but with both Mercy's and Riley's support she was now more confident that she could raise and love this child unconditionally.

Lexa smiled as she watched Riley approach, "I'm glad they're all happy." She said, her eyes glued to Riley, She hadn't seen Riley since Lexa had finished her recovery and gone back to work. She nods, "I just wrapped up an assignment, so I've got plenty of time." She said, "Come on, I've got a room here." She led Riley down a couple of floors to her hotel room.

((Wasn't sure exactly which two you meant, but Kat/Evan and Mercy/Nic seemed pretty done :) And I agree, it would be fun to do a Evan/Kat prequel at some point :) ))

Riley smiled and followed Lexa happily. They has yet to really discuss what was happening between the two, but they didn't need to. While she doesn't see settling down and retiring any time soon like Evan and Kat or Nic and Mercy, she was glad to have someone to somewhat share her life with. Once they were in the hotel room Riley wrapped her arms around Lexa from behind and kissed her neck. "So I was thinking we catch up while taking a nice long shower~"

( cool cool XD we can do that one after the next one planned. Which we can start in the next few posts))

((Sounds good to me :) ))

Lexa grinned, leaning back into Riley, "Sounds like a fabulous plan to me," She murmured, leading Riley into the shower, flipping the hot water on before she turned to begin undressing her lover. She was happy with whatever this was between them, meeting up whenever they could, perhaps even start going on a vacation or two together. Plus Lexa wanted to go meet this little baby with her name, perhaps she'd convince Riley to take her home for the weekend.

Riley allowed Lexa to undress her then followed suit and pulled off Lexa's top then pants and the rest followed before she pulled Lexa into the shower with her. That was just the beginning and after a long night of great sex and some pleasant conversation afterward, Riley nestled close to Lexa in the bed. She had another plesant night sleep with her lover and hoped for more nights to come((ok, we can leave that there. We could come back to them some other time. Have another adventure)

((ok, new RP :3))

Sasha Kindle slipped pulled off her sleep clothes and padded naked into the joining bathroom. Turned on the water and stepped in to allow the hot water to run down her body. Today was the day. After a year long engagement Sasha was going to walk down the isle and marry the woman she had fallen head over heels for. Deputy Cassandra Shaw. After losing her first love Ally to a tragic car accident. She spent the better part of two years grieving and raising her daughter Maddie. Until Cass came along and before she knew it, she had fallen for the sexy cop. Sasha began to hum to herself as she washed her hair.

Charlotte "Charlie" Blake stepped out of her shower and dried off before going to put on her tux she had gotten for her best friend's wedding. This past year of seeing both Sasha and the Sheriff finding love had gotten Charlie thinking. Maybe it was time for her to find her own partner. These years of bouncing from one casual fling to another was starting to wear on the women. After all, she wasn't getting any younger. "Well....we will have to see..." she said to her reflection as she finished up getting dressed.

Sheriff Evan Mitchelle went through her final inspection of her Marine corp uniform. Sure she could have opted for a tux, but she always liked using formal events as an excuse to wear it. It had been quite a year. From her deputy falling for her long time friend, to herself finding love in an unlikely place. If someone had told her a year or so ago that she would not only be dating a defense attorney, that she would also have had her move in. She would have laughed in their face. But now, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

((phew, long post. But I wanted to reintroduce every one. Joss and Devin will come later))

Back
Top Bottom