Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

it would be a couple of hours before Allison woke and when she did she could tell something happened but she was also groggy and wore out "I will kill you for this" Allison was more then a little pissed at him but she was also not feeling well

"You've threatened that a number of times, but if you're not careful you will wind up killing yourself. Also, keep in mind that you physically cannot kill me." he said to her with wide grin before he let out a sigh, once she knew then he'd know how this will go. "Are we going to bicker for the rest of eternity because that can start leading to a rather dull marriage."

Allison glared at him "when I have the strength to move I am going to wring your damn neck" Allison was more then a little furious with him

"No, you won't. You will try you will fail and the whole cycle will continue again. It doesn't change what has been done and in all honesty my patience is growing fucking thin with you, my wife." He said the last line with more than a little sarcasm as he rose and headed to the bead. "You are here with me, until the day you either are killed, i kill you or something destroys the layers of hell. Which is never going to happen."

since he was in range Allison's hand shot out and grabbed on to his neck with strength that would amaze them both and then pulled him down close "give me one good reason that won't piss me off as to why I shouldn't kill you and I may just stop trying"

Solomon felt her hand begin to close around his throat and was dragged in, feeling the force behind her fingers as he narrowed his eyes at her. "You want a reason? You're the Queen of hell now, your hunter friends will not take you back, but you have power here, you can make a life here... Plus kill this body wouldn't hinder me as much as you might think." He warned her, his eyes flashing a little. "No answer i give isn't going to piss you off, since you've got it in your head that i am your enemy now. Truth is, we're both in equal danger at this point."

"how so" Allison didn't trust him but if he said he was in danger as well she wanted to know how and from who so she could end the treat once and for all

Solomon tilted his head a little as he tried to move her hand away from his neck, as it was getting a bit hard to speak through that. "If you haven't noticed, we are in hell surrounded by demons who are always searching for a way to back stab and gain more power, and who is the one currently holding the reigns of power... Me, and now you as well. I've had more attempts on my life than you could imagine, but tensions have been rising steadily... Someone is beginning to act on it, and believe that they can take the top spot." He tilted his head a little, "So in short if i get knocked off my throne, you will be killed for being my oh so loving wife, and bearer of my child." He told her quietly. "You have a great amount of power, but you do seem to have a habit of exerting it all in one big show."

Allison let his neck go and simply growled at the new of being killed "I would like to see them try" Allison was more then ready to put someone on their ass for acting like they had the right to kill him or even her

"Well it would be a sight to see, and that's the trick. letting people think you are vulnerable." He told her and tapped his fingers together, "Which worked for a time until now they know i do have one very visible weakness. You, whilst i know you have all that big talk, the truth of the matter is... Well. If you keep spending yourself after a short time it's hardly going to be any good. So i think you'll need some lessons to get in touch with that demonic side of yours."

Solomon shook his head a little, "There's that attitude again." he told her as he shook his head and rolled his shoulders a little. He watched her casually as she began to sit up, before going to help her.

"you know not everyone like being told they have to learn things about themselves when they didn't know about it all their lives right" Allison ended up grabbing on to his arm when the room spun around her making her almost fall over

"maybe I should just lay back down" Allison felt out of sorts and drained even it was as if being around her father had caused more problems then it solved "I am feeling cold again will you lay with me for a bit" it took a lot for Allison to do but she liked how warm he was

"Of course Darling." He said as he felt her fall asleep in his arms, he didn't say much after that since then he'd be talking to himself, and he was above talking to himself. He had enemies all around, there was no need to talk to them in his head.

when he woke up next he would find that she was gone. Allison had wondered off to explore the castle her powers flowing just below the surface ready to strike if she was attacked

The castle itself was grand and wide. The corridors curved and the stone was neatly cut and perfect. As seemed to be everything around her. There was no dust and the windows where there should be glass lacked it, but no wind brushed in. If she continued along the route she would eventually make her way into the large courtyard at the very centre of the castle.

Back
Top Bottom