Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliating Road to Redemption (Biles and thewhiterabbit)

She fell into the pool cum sticking to every inch of her body she smiled feeling the cool cum on her hot body. "thats good wake me up for school in the morning mommy" she could drown in the pool of cum she was easily floating in it. She smiled looking at the other girl who was curled up in a ball. "come on that wont help you much" she smiled closing her eyes looking around for a new source of pain.

Deena was too full to move around and she decided to take the queen's advice as she watch Tuesday behaving oddly rolling around in a pool of cum soup that she was supposed to eat.

"You think there's nothing to worry about, just wait 'till the second test comes around. Haven't it occurred to you why the queen is feeding us food in the first place? And why are you acting all weird and stuff?" Deena asked not understanding Tuesday's behavior. However during their conversation, the gel queen had inconspicuously left both futa to converse with one another until the time was right that she would reveal herself once again. For the time being, the futas had to feel rested for the trial to come.

"Hehe that's right, just relax, you'll need the energy that's for sure" the gel queen quietly grinned to herself.

She shook her head what could they do about it they could not run away there was magic in this place. "where would we go outside is only the cave" she did not want to see anymore of the plant monsters. She smiled and pulled herself up she felt the cum seeping into the pores of her skin it was a good feeling. "so what you want to try and run away maybe make it worse". she smiled full in a good way bad taste but filling.

The soup the futas ate began to take effect on their body as it quickly regenerated whatever painful damage they felt when they got milked and now their testes were swelling up with fresh reserves and their bellies finally no longer feeling bloated.

"I don't think we can do anything at this moment, we have no choice but to take the trial and I'm not the one willing to second guess at other alternatives. I mean..." Deena cringed "you've experienced the punishment as well as I did. If it's that bad and painful, think what would happen if we tried to escape. I'd rather not go through anything worse than what we experience, especially you"

It was then that the gel queen strode in watching the futas still talk. As they did so, the queen herself went into a transformation of her own and slowly started to split herself into two beings each as identical to one another.

"You've all been rested and are now ready to bare the trial that I am to give to both of you. But remember, one may leave this chamber" she announced.

She stood up a little drunk she began to walk away she wanted to help but she had enough of all the torment and pain. "Sorry i think i would rather live off the moss and water" she smiled and fell down before getting up. She walked and fell down again she was drunk and in pain even if the wounds had been healed. "just leave me alone" she begged standing up and falling down before she reached the exit or was it a trick.

"I doubt you'll have that 'luxury' since the test shall soon begin" the gel queen said and with a snap, tentacles out of nowhere snatched Tuesday and began to wrap itself around her waist, arms and legs.

"This ought to fix you up" she said and the tentacle started to absorb the pain and the experience tolerance of pain out of her body, not to mention any intoxicated substance.

"By the time they release you, you'll feel fine and normal. You won't be trying to smart your way out of this" she said in such serious tone "you can go through with this test or be fed a thousand pains a thousand times over, I don't think it is a difficult choice to make!"

She crossed her arms the thing went through her ear massaging her brain erasing the memories she fell back on her ass. "what was that what did you do" she asked she was naked and covered in cum. She stood up and wondered why her cock was hard and her balls ached for release she was mad to. "who are you and what is this place" she asked trying to find her way out she felt new somehow.

"What I am and who I am is of no concern, only what you are supposed to do!" the gel queen responded, then without warning a rift emerged from the ground splitting the chamber into two "I have merely taken away the pain and healed your body" one of the gel queen explained as each headed to their corresponding futas.

"What's going on! Help!!" Deena cried out but she became separated from Tuesday as well as the gel queens. By the time any futa could react, the wall had formed completely sealing and keeping it sound proof.

"Now then, we shall begin with no interruption. For nearly a millenia, I had yet to find one to please me" explained the gel queen as she approached the futa "the point of this test is to give me the pleasure of ten thousand years!" the tentacles which held Tuesday withdrew and the queen swayed her arm in one direction pointing towards a curved wall that made up the chamber which now was into two. With a flick of her fingers, she made them open up to reveal something very horrifying, something that made the last punishment look like nothing compared to what was revealed.

"Others have come before you, but none passed the test to please me. They have suffered the consequences for their failures" the futas had been partially assimilated into the walls with the pupils gone. They had been kept alive for centuries as their cries agonized. Worms, maggots, and all nightcrawlers had infested their private parts, many going in and out of their orifice, feasting and disgorging some of their sexual fluids and at rare times, their blood and flesh from within their bodies. Their cocks had been bloated and swollen as their glans displayed a shiny purple surface.

She began to run or tried to she could hear someone screaming and did not stop after she recognized that it was her own voice. "You monster they lied" they had told her she could leave if she succeeded. She looked at the cocks she could see they were in so much pain they could not act at all. "Why do you need us you must have over a hundred" how long had it taken to get that many futa in one place. she began to cry again this time the worms were larger and behind them even larger some big enough to swallow her whole. She passed out coming around moment latter to pain.

"If I told you once, I have told you many times, these things are of not of your concern. You have still yet to go through with this" the gel queen exerted more "or... do you perhaps want to join them instead? The choice is yours" the queen approached her ever more closely and inconspicuously let loose an invisible spray of aphrodisiac. "You will go through with it whether you want to or not, and if you please me with the orgasm of ten thousand years, you shall be release. All these others, the hundreds and thousands who came before have failed to please me" the queen then wrapped her arms around Tuesday and thrust her hips into hers as began to caress and arouse her.

She turned away not knowing what she meant she would do anything the queen asked her to avoid that fate. "what do you want me to do" she asked her eyes looking into the clear eyes of the queen. It was freaking she felt like jello against her body it would be like fucking or being fucked by jelly. "If you want me to fuck you i will if you want to eat my cum you cane" she asked her fear was easy to read.

"Well now, it seems you've finally come to realize the options that lay before you. Indeed I want you to make intimate love to me" the queen smiled and began to solidify her body so that Tuesday could get a better grip on her body while they had sexual intercourse. Guiding her, the queen squatted down and pulled on the futa's arm to encourage her to come down on the ground as well. When the gel queen was on the ground, she laid back and fingered her snatch which released more aphrodisiac to make the futa's cock throb even harder, making it a hungry beast begging to penetrated such a tight pussy hole.

"C'mon deary, don't be shy, I know you want it as well as I do" she smiled at her seductively.

She moved slowly she was big but the queen was not human and could have taken any cock smaller then her body. "If you want me to" she swallowed placing the tip she thrust forward into the gel woman. The body moved around her accommodating her size she could see it bulge in the stomach as she moved the blue gel out of the way. "It feels ok Deena" she told the woman amusing she was next. The surface was slick as she held on she did not know if she would have like a human more but she was shoulder above the rest.

The gel queen grunted upon feeling Tuesday penetrate her and began whimpering.

"unngh, that's... more like it, continue on. Besides, your friend Deena cannot hear anything you say to her. My other self and her are nothing more than question marks to you. You and I are not. Now give me pleasure.." she demanded and began to shake her body back and forth from the futa's thrust. Her body solidified even further to mimic the flesh of beings and when her pussy lips developed, they began to constrict around the futa's throbbing cock.

"Now, fill me up with pleasure aaah... Your fate depends how well you make love to me"

She held onto the girl as she took more of a flesh tone it was weird she was a futa but also a girl fucking another girl. "Ok but don't expect to much" she held onto her hand trusting her hips as she tried to lean and kiss hear breast. It was weird she was all one shade of flesh without bones making fucking her an experience. "You know this feels ok" she tried not to bite too hard on her nipple she might take it off.

The gel queen grunted and flung her head back after feeling the futa nibble on her sensitive nipples.

"Oh goddess, this feels so good" she replied and instantly began to lock her thighs around the futa's body and began to contract her pussy muscles tighter around her shaft. She began grunting in pace with the futa's thrust. The sensation was becoming overwhelming, Tuesday's erect cock was displacing the inner passage of her cunt and as it pushed inwards, her tight passage began to secret vaginal juice to lubricate her shaft along with tightening her pussy lips hard on it so that it would begin to peel her foreskin back and forth. Gradually every minute, the queen was learning what it would take to become aroused even more. Slowly and subtly, she began to solidify her internal structures to include a skeletal frame so that when the time comes, both the gel queen and the futa could sustain a more stable intimate interaction, in other words, rough sex.

She could feel the gel queen changing under her assault she was a little afraid what that would mean in the long run. It was clear that the queen enjoyed enjoyed sex she was not sure how much she liked sex or how hard. "Is that good" she asked she had never fucked another woman before and only a few men in the dark. She had been an outcast while she was a woman she did not look entirely like one. she continued to thrust knowing the queen could kill her at any moment it was scary.

The futa's cock was very warm and wet and it continued to rake against the gel queen's G-spot. She continued to tighten her pussy lips to embrace the stimulating arousal surging into her body. The sloshing became louder with every minute passing by as the queen was desperately trying to catch her breath but found herself unable to control the sexual urges tapping into her orgasm and forcing it to grow within her.

"unngh, yess, it....is so wonderful. I am experiencing.... aaah I am drowning in a decade of sex" she grunted madly. Whatever the futa did, she was on the right track in pleasing the gel queen. "Please, milk my nipples, suck them aaah" she begged whimpering.

She looked up at the strange queen who by the minute was becoming more and more like a human at least in body if not mind. "They are very nice tits" she smiled as she sucked trying to get the milk in them. She could see that the girl was enjoying the sensation on her chest even more then the fucking. "how can you make milk" she asked of course how could she look so human being a gel girl. She could feel her taking every inch of the cock into her developing body by the minute.

"Unnng, our... kind can, morph into aaah, any shape.... we, want" the gel queen explained but she was overdosed in pleasure and as several more minutes passed, by, the futa was still working her orgasm so well that the queen didn't want it to stop. At this time, she wanted to engage in a different position.

"I want to try something else.... for.. once aaah" she said and as she lied there, she started to lose cohesion and began to morph into a large slime with a humanoid structure but this time, she morphed back into the form while still being attached to her cock and was now on all fours. "ugh, lay... your belly on my back and... aah take me like any animal would in this.... position" she whimpered. "I can feel you very ripe and hard from inside... of you, I can taste the... pleasure of a century of sex!"

Back
Top Bottom