Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliating Road to Redemption (Biles and thewhiterabbit)

((Oh sorry about that))

The tentacle released a fluid which coagulated instantly after Tuesday had tried to bite a chunk off. However, upon regenerating, the tentacles restraining both the futa secreted a fluid between contacts of both tentacles and the futas' skin which became adhesive, preventing any method from either futas from trying to escape the grasp. As both the futas' bellies got full, the tentacle that wrapped around their bellies suddenly withdrew. After a few minutes, something began to churn in them.

"Unngh, something's happening.... to me, I feel weird, wha-what did they do to us!" Deena whined, and as she started to squirm from feeling the aches of her belly, she began to notice that her metabolism began to increase at a radical pace. Her belly started to deflate of whatever she was fed and become distributed in her testes as well as her breasts. The same effect began to happen to Tuesday as well.

She watched her balls and breast grow they were so big that they hung down hurting just for her to move around. "You know i have,,,,a bomb" she laughed trying to get the monster to let her go so she could deflate her chest. she looked like she was some kind of freak smuggling bowing balls inside of her body. "It hurts" he balls felt like she needed to be milked in the worst possible way her chest felt worse. She did not bite the creature again only imagining how big her chest and balls could get before ripping.

Additional tentacles sprouted forth from the alcove and began to entangle themselves around both the futa's testes and breasts and they began to massage and stimulate them to keep them sexually stimulated. The purple jellyfish approached them once again but this time, was starting to take shape into a humanoid form.

getimg.php

She looked at the clear girl with fear on her face it might look small but small things could get big in no time. "stay away from me you cum eating freak" she tried to fight back but it was no use like fighting a river. "please stay away" but she needed that cum milked her balls were starting to itch and she had the feeling it would only get worse. Only if if only she could get back to normal maybe she could think.

"I know you want to release yourself so badly, but then that's why you're all here isn't it?" the figure spoke.

"What do you mean, what's going on exactly" Deena asked with uncertainty.

"It's a set of test really, however I won't go into any explanations behind them, just tell you what you need to know heehee" the figure chuckled as she began to lift both their dicks up for closer inspection. "I must say, they look pretty healthy to me and they both had just blown their loads as I can still smell their sexual scent of them, mmmm"

"What... kind of tests are you toying us around..with?" the futa asked again, but the jelly queen suddenly spawned what seemed like an hour glass on her palm.

"For now, this is a test of time... I will now massage these tender flesh of yours for I desire to know how strong will you are to release yourself at any given time. In this case, it's to see how quickly you can release it..." the jelly queen then turned the hour glass upside down and placed it on one of the organic mantle which happened to show up. The queen then began to stroke their cocks.

She tired to fight back but her body ached all the time she was sure that she could get her to stop if she tried. "Leave me alone" she begged trying to get her to stop touching her and the other girl. She could see that she could not stop until she made her cum all over the place. "You won't get me with just a hand like that" she smiled knowing that the cum would soon pour if they did not stop. "please leave me alone" she begged her cock twitching at least she was leaving her chest alone.

Deena whimpered wanting to cum as soon as possible but the jelly queen was giving both futa the exact same treatment so as to make the test fair.

"Now I wonder, which of you is capable of spilling your milky cum first, hmmm" she smile as she was squeezing their length and rubbing both their glans. Two groups of jellyfishes were assigned to each futa had extended out their main phallic tentacles and their orifices opened up anticipating for what was about to come. Time was running out in the hour glass and it was a matter of moment before one was able to let go of their sexual stress.

"what does the winner get" she asked wondering if it would be better to let her cum now for the gel queen and get it over with. Each passing moment her balls ached more for release maybe she should win or loose, or go first what ever that meant "if you let me go i will cum now" she offered offering sympathy to the other woman "you will still have her" she offered feeling even worse then she had a moment ago.

"Hm hm hm, all in good time my lovelies" the gel queen snickered "for now the object to this test is to cum before time runs out" and she began to rub more of their shiny glans while toying more of their cumslit. "I can smell it now, I just can't wait to taste your milky seeds but this time with your body full and replenish, it will taste even better" the gel queen then picked up the paces and started to stroke them faster than before as she made lewd sounds mocking them of their plight.

She began to cry the only thing these creatures seemed interested in was cum she felt it build up in her balls. It launched all over the futa girl seconds before she was coated in a similar layer of cum. "Ich in my mouth" she spit it out waiting to see what the gel girl did to them next it was so close she might not have seen who was first. "i was first" said the other girl trying to cover for her. "I was first" she claimed back trying to confuse the gel queen not that it would be hard to tell who came first.

Deena had blown her load almost the sametime Tuesday did and while it appeared difficult to determine who came first, the gel queen had made a decision on the winner. She and her clone continued to stroke them off until they stopped cumming and began to lap up their juices.

"Such good flow of cum, mmmm" one of the gel queens said "It appears that Deena was the first to cum, she'll be spared the consequences then" she chuckled

"Uhh, so aah, what does that mean?" Deena asked

"It means what I just said, you won't be spared the consequences, however..." suddenly, the alcove started to morph and the walls moved along with both the futas in them, when it was finished the trapped futas were facing eachother with some distances.

"Well Deena, you get to watch what would have happened had you not released your sexual tensions first" the gel queen smiled.

she fought against the bonds "what do you mean what are you going to do to me" she asked trying to get free of her bonds. The room seemed brighter pulsing as if the entire room was alive feeding of her cum. was there some kind of magic that ran off cum if so was that why they trapped the two of them. "Deena ill help get you fee" she promised wondering why she had not been freed.

There was a sudden rush of shrilling sounds and high-pitched squeals as plump earthworms suddenly rose out of the ground and began to open their mouths. Their heads were penis glans with vaginal orifice which revealed a lining of villi in their mouths.

"As you can see, these lil precious worms are very hungry and I've matched your scent with an attractive odor they can't resist" the gel queen explained chuckling out in the open. The worms began to crawl up Tuesday's legs and it was obviously where they were headed.

"Uhh, wha -what the heck are those things and... what are they going to do to her!" Deena asked loudly and the gel queen turned to face her.

"Oh, don't you know?" the gel queen smiled "It's to set an example, to show the consequences of failing such a test, but rest assure, the next trial shall truly test your sexual ability and it will be very rigorous I promise you. But, with great reward comes an equity punishment" she chuckled.

She screamed and did not stop as the worm came closer crawling up her body she wanted it over. Please get them away i will do everything" was everything half male and half female maybe this is were she came from. She had been found as a child the only one of her kind she had been an outcast. "Please let me go" she begged thrashing around she could see the other girl close her eyes in shame. The worms were all kinds of colors red and blue and green every shade of the rainbow except black and white.

The worms squealed louder as Tuesday tried to struggled but it encouraged the creatures even more as they all converged on her cock and started to squirm on its surface, covering it until her glans was the only thing exposed. As the worms covered her prick, they all started to move in sync and began to squeeze her cock sending sharp surge of tingling sensations as their leeching mouths latched on to its surface nearly infusing them together. Then the largest worm crawled up the futa's leg and on to her cock and revealed the most horrifying and disgusting orifice ever to be seen and it let out a more shrilling sound. It's saliva began to drool over Tuesday's exposed glans. One drop was very runny and very warm.

"Oh Goddess, what is that? Is this what our pu-punishment shall be if we fail?" Deena asked in horror

"Why of course dear, you are now catching on, aren't you?" smiled the gel queen pretending to ignore Tuesday's plight.

She watched the pulsing mass cover her large cock making it only larger until it was as big as her thigh it was huge. "please let me go i can't come anymore now" she begged the Gel queen who was controlling them. She watched the thing take the head of her cock into his mouth it was too bad she might pass out. "You know i , my cum does not taste that good" she smiled trying to imagine all this away. only she felt every inch of her cock covered in the small slimy worms that were attacking her.

The worms coating her shaft were almost literally pecking her sensitive exposed skin, now that her foreskin was peeled down. The big worm then plunged down on the futa's hapless exposed glans and with the villi-like soft teeth, it began to gyrate around the shiny rock-hard surface, polishing it as the orifice itself began to warmly lubricate and masticate slowly to savor the taste. The creature made puckering and sucking gurgling sound as it ruminated on the tip of her cock.

"Ha ha haha, I guess I forgot to tell you these creatures are uncaring to the host they feed off of. But don't worry, once they're done, you might be lucky that you won't have to suffer this ordeal ever again" the gel queen explained watching with a smile. Meanwhile, Deena was forced to watch the horrid scene as it tormented her soul and in an attempt, she tried to look away closing her eyes, but the lewd squelching feast was something she could not avoid.

She could feel the creature biting at her cock there was no blood but a lot of pain she smiled trying to ignore the pain. "please let me go" she begged trying to think of a way to get rid of them salt. No that was slugs and leaches she didn't have any salt anyways or a free hand to dispose of the creatures. "please i wont" she closed her mouths these were not some simple country bumpkins that she could call the authorities on. She smiled trying to ingnore the pain as the creatures prepared to feed.

"Oh, I'll let you go alright, hmm" the gel queen grinned "just as soon as you release some sort of milky goodness, I promise" the big worm continued to suckle the futa's tip using its villi to brush back and forth against its hard smooth surface of her glans. Then it used one of its larger glans to push further into her cumslit before it began to unleash micro vibration inside the mouth of her cock. The demoness somehow sensed exactly what was happening to Tuesday's cock and she began to react by masturbating in front of her.

"Tell me, how does 'that' feel in you?" she asked referring to the vibrations.

She was crying now the sensitive sensation on her cock was feeling like an exposed nerve down there it hurt. "It hurts, it hurts a whole lot" she began to scream as cum leaked onto her cock it made her cock burn. This only made he cock burn even more as the creature crawled into her cock feeding on the cum as it came out slowly. "Please stop i can't stop cumming" she begged the creatures grew bigger and fell onto the ground. She wondered if they were sick or just full of her rich thick cum.

Some of the worms had fallen off but not all, they still continued to milk the futa of her tasty cum until she felt the burning draining dry out her reserves. The worms started to pulsate to a different rhythm in reaction to Tuesday's orgasm finally erupting, though haphazardly and very painful. After a couple of minutes the worms suddenly started to relax and the rigorous stimulation of her cock started to die down allowing the futa to recover. After feeling satisfied and well fed, over half the worms dropped off her cock and scurried away like true nightcrawlers. The others continued to remain latched onto her sore burning and wet cock while the big one merely just used its villi-like teeth to masticate softly one her glans.

"Well looks like they've managed to squeeze a drop out of you after all. By now I'm sure you're well aware of the failure. What do you think Deena?" the gel queen asked looking towards her direction.

"Please, no, I aah don't want that" Deena begged but the gel queen sighed as if she was not satisfied.

"Hmm looks like you're gonna have to experience this yourself to make you really understand your plight"

"Wait no! You said that only those who failed would get punishment! That's not fair please I aah..." it was then that the gel queen shifted her expression on her face as she relayed the painful thoughts Tuesday was experiencing at the moment to Deena.

"NOOOOooo it hurts! Stop it stop it!!" Deena begged, but then, the pain disappeared leaving the confused futa in limbo. She panted wondering what just happened, but her inquiries were soon answered.

"I just merely sent an empathetic thought from this girl into your head. Do we have an understanding now?" the gel queen said and Deena, panting, nodded slowly.

She smiled now that the pain was fading slwoly her arms were released and she was allowed to fall to the ground. "Please leave me alone" she smiled crawling away picking the worms off of her body. She watched the worms crawling after her she was sure they might crawl into her ass and invade her. "please leave me alone" she begged crawling away from the gel queen this test should have been over by now. She saw a whole in the floor that looked like a anus she was sure she could escape that way.

The hole in the ground soon sealed itself once the worms scurried into it and no more were left in the large chamber the futas were in.

"I shall give both of you a rest until the pain subsides. Since the next test will be ever more grueling that never before..." the gel queen explained "you shall be nourished and the pain from your body will be removed quickly" she explained and with the wave of her arm, an opening from the ground revealed a fountain of sorts rising from below. The liquid to which was pouring from a phallic statue was almost milky in white color.

"There, go and drink up, the fountain will quickly replenish your strength... and of course... your own fluids" the gel queen grinned.

She gave it a look letting it run over her hands it was thicker then her own seed slowly she licked it off it was like a drug. Soon she was scooping it up with both hands shoving it into her mouth. She eyed the gel queen wondering why unlike the other tests the gel queen had not let them go. She looked around the small room wishing that the queen would let her and Deena go free she began to cry again. Soon her stomach and Deena's was bloated filled with thick cu she burped cum bubbles.

"Oh you'll soon be released eventually" said the gel queen as if she read their thoughts, either that or she's seen those kinds of expressions many times over "hehe, however, only one of you will get to leave this chamber and move on to the next, where another trial awaits you. What that is, I do not know to tell you the truth, but if it's anything, it may likely be harder, but one of you will find out".

"What?!" Deena yelled out "Since when were you going to tell us this, why now?!" she demanded angrily in protest.

"If I had told you sooner, you wouldn't have been prepared properly as such information would have compromised your efforts" the gel queen replied. Since she noticed how both futas seemed to be stuff after eating what she had offered, the gel queen offered to let them relax a bit.

"It appears you're well satisfied, but I will however, still need you to be your best. You will rest for now until you have the strength and energy to perform one final task for me".

Back
Top Bottom