Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliating Road to Redemption (Biles and thewhiterabbit)

she saw that he skin was back to normal that was something only the trail was not clear anymore to here eyes. "look a good thing" she had no clue what it was so she began to climb the thing arriving at the top. she held onto all of those things growing out of it soon she arrived at the top of the plant thing. "look i can see all the way over to the other wall" she teased he self sitting down between the things. they were swaying in wind it made her feel sick to be looking at the things for more then a minute. she almost fell of the thing that woudl have hurt it was at least 20 feet tall.

The strange organic object suddenly transformed and caught the futa in its grasp. Shrinking to a height half her size, It forced her in a kneeling position on of the structure. The purple emanation began to glow brighter at a faster pace. This object was actually alive and it turned out to be more of a hive that harbored many nightcrawlers in its fleshy shell. Several black slithering tendrils emerged from behind and wrapped itself around the futa with her arms to her side to keep her restrained while something bulging was beginning to slowly poke out from underneath her. The bulge soon took shape of a phallic object and began to press itself slowly against her opened and exposed snatch.

She fought back as the creature held her forcing itself deep into her body she began to scream as loud as she could. "No that hurts" she winded the pain was nothing next to the confusion at being held against her will. she felt the thing on her things he caves and over her sex it was like warm gelatin. "let me go" her cock out of her control swayed gently form one side to the other as the thing smooched. it then sprang back to full size driving into her like the thing was fucking her tight snatch.

Although very large, it was very flexible that it would cause tremendous amounts of damage since it could sense the futa's body limitation. It continued to slowly penetrate deep into her snatch and into her womb. Once the bulbous tip had finally kissed her cervix, it then flattened out into a mushroom-like head and began to brush its gills against Tuesday's G-spot up and down. However there was something more gruesome yet to come. The hive creature formed a bulge in front of the futa and began to create a flexible phallic shape which then hovered over her. Its tip suddenly began to take shape and formed a cock at the end, an exact replica that of Tuesday's.

Slowly like a curious creature, it pressed its tip between her breasts and traced down her belly and lower hips and abs leaving a wet trail on her exposed body. When it reached her pubic area, the phallic tip then traced along her lengthy cock until finally, it rubbed its cumslit against hers. It could sense Tuesday's anxiety and anticipation. It remained in its position, eagerly awaiting her reaction while more tentacles sprouted out to restrain her even more.

Her eyes followed the cock as it touched her own slowly she began to relax it was to much work to fight it. "what the hell are you" she knew that in this world anything could be done as long as you changed chambers before you died. "maybe you could help me out" she asked feeling the thing grow in girth till she was good and stretched. she was not sure if it would get any longer she could only pray that it did not. "do you know a demon girl" she asked gasping a little it was hard to think like this. "she sent me here"

The creature continued to ignore her request. The cock tentacle then began to press its lips against her cumslit, making sticky wet sounds, when it pulled away a bit, it left a tiny slimy residue bridge between their orifice. Suddenly a wormy pink tongue stuck out of it and began to lap up the slime and some of the futa's precum. Savoring the taste, the cock tentacle then began to open its mouth wider and latched on to the tip of her glans, clamping down on it gently, sucking, pulling, and because much of her cock's lips had been latched on to, the wormy tongue then began to lick it back and forth. As it began to lubricate her tip with warm saliva, the cock tentacle's mouth began to inch towards her shaft slowly by every inch until it had half her glans in its mouth which was then subjected getting a stimulating licking by the tongue.

She was shocked as she was absorbed by the creature stimulating her body against her will as she tried to escape. what was the test to feed the creature cum it hardly seemed like s test rather more like a fuck. "what kind of test" she asked feeling the creatures inside of her and around her as it consumed her dick. she bounced trying to get away fro the creature only to make the entire experience worse. "Demon girl come and let me go" she begged watching it eat the cum that leak out like a spout.

Having been satisfied in tasting her flesh, the creature continued to latch more onto Tuesday's glans until finally, it engulfed the entire glans and then began to feed it to its frenzy warm and wet tongue, lapping all over the shiny rock-hard surface of her glans. Eventually once it was done tasting the tip of her cock, it slowly engulfed more of her length before finally it began to squeeze and suck on it, making it warm and wet. Eventually, the futa's demand was finally answered. Through her thoughts in her mind, it came from the creature milking her cock. It indicated that it merely wanted to taste her sex, to see how delicious she was. It wanted to know how good her milky seed was.

She tried to fight what the creature was doing to her and she did last a few minutes despite the not so gently prodding. then she began to cum not as a human does but as a cow does a thick hot steady stream. "no not that" she begged feeling the cum flow through her cock into the creature making him larger. she could feel her other sex cum over the creature as it slowly expanded around her body. "let me go" she sand as it enveloped her legs then hips till it was up to her belly button. she opened her eyes she was back to where she had stared sitting on top of the creature impaled and her cock draining. "did i dream that" she asked placing her hands over her mouth.

The creature's cock-tentacle was still latched onto the futa's throbbing cock, still sucking, scooping up whatever cum she mustered out of her body. The impaling mushroom-like tentacle was still throbbing inside. The creature wanted to enjoy and savor the taste before it decided to let go. After several minutes, the creature slowly transformed by retracting the mushroom-phallic pole out of Tuesday's snatch as it was now dripping. The cock-tentacle slowly pulled away from her length, but not before leaving it wet and shiny and a wet puckering pop indicated it had finally let go of it, save for a bridge of cum. Her cock dangled as drip of juice continued to pour off from her cumslit. Finally, the tentacles that had restrained her limbs slowly loosened up and withdrew itself into the main body.

"Your body seemed very appealing and delicious" echoed a voice in the futa's head.

She began to walk froward passing into the other room it was hard not to fall down after loosing so much of her cum. The next place was pillow mound of bubble cum what was this place a cum filled theme park. Cum floated around or congealed into cum like snow she was so cold she had to shake. "What the cold was not enough before" she asked walking to the end of the room maybe it as a mind trick again. "what next a dragon want to fuck me" she asked diving into the cum snow looking for a door. it got in her mouth ass everything making her feel so light her boobs felt so heavy. "help im drowning in cum"

Without warning, several jellyfish-like organism arouse from the giant bubbles and it slowly approached her surrounding her body and making sure she could not escape. Then there was a loud squelching sound which came from above. It was a giant vaginal orifice which opened up to reveal another chamber above, but it was dark and there was a crying struggling, a female voice. The jellyfish creatures then wrapped their tentacles around her body and slowly lifted her into the room above. Once they arrived, the orifice sealed itself up and they were shrouded in darkness. Many large tendril structures occupied much of the space haphazardly with veins coiling around them, pulsing and breathing. The female's voice got louder with every second.

"what the hell" she began to crawl through the maze of fluids and gel like material where the hell was she now. she could feel warmth and slime she was sure she did not want to know what was about to happen. "please let me go" she begged trying to get away from what ever was hunting her down. she could not find her way she only hopped that she could escape before what ever was coming happened.

Tuesday was being handled by the jellyfish in a quick pace causing her to be disoriented. However, the voice of the struggling female became stronger every second till they reached a wall which had multiple number of alcoves that looked organic like a hive. One of them was occupied and it was the source of the sound, an almost naked futa bound against the wall by tentacles with her cock being fondled or milked.

"Please, let me go!! Don't do it, I don't wanna die here!! Someone help me, anyone!!" the futa cried out in desperation. Several of the jellyfish were surrounding her as if trying to prepare her for something. It was a clear indication that Tuesday's fate would likely share the one bound to the alcove.

She clawed at the things that were binding her it was hard as bone and the things were fighting back making it even harder. "how did you get here" she asked pressing her body to step on her feet and claw at the bones. she pulled and pulled but there was not much light and she had never been that strong. "can you help me" she asked tearing at the things that held her even biting them. "who are you " she asked spitting out bits of what ever was holding the futa down.

A dozen number of tentacles shot out and restrained Tuesday's limb and bound her against the wall with her front facing forward. Her arms were restrained above her head and her legs straightened out but slightly spread out, leaving her cock to dangle in between. The tentacles that bound her limbs started to solidify slightly enough that Tuesday could not budge so easily. During this time, the other futa was crying out, grunting, desperate to get out of the Hellhole but her captors ignore her largely as they continued to touch and fondle her cock.

"I am... Deena, unngh, I've been condemned here aaah, unjustly" the futa answered.

dfg.jpg

"Tuesday they think i am some dark magic user" she explained waiting for more pain to come. all the tests had involved sucking mouth and giant cocks. she had no doubt that this prison had more of the same. "Come on i am ready" she yelled after the first three times she was no longer afraid of it,. she looked around they were the only ones that she could see what had happened to those before her. "well are you ready" she asked

Most of the jellyfish were white, but one particular was larger than others and was more of a purplish color, the others had gotten out of the way, indicating the purple jellyfish had some sort of higher authority in the matter. It drifted towards the two bound futa, once it got close, it raised two tentacles one for each futa and had them hover in front of their faces.

"Competition begins when both of you are drained first" a voice spoke in both their minds.

"Ungh, what do you mean when both of us are drained?" Deena asked "I don't aah, understand, please just... unngh, lemme go!"

Anyday looked at the beast what the hell was it talking about there was no way for her to be drained with that worm bastard. "cant we just go for like 5 minutes" she asked the idea of being drained was the same as being gang banged. A good fantasy for when yo were with yourself but a bad idea to actually try. "come on you already have a Futa let me go" she begged afraid of being used again.

The purple jellyfish didn't exactly understood Tuesday's rambling and ignored her. Without warning, the purple tentacle which hovered in front of their heads suddenly latched on to their cocks and started to tug, suck, and vibrate on it, forcing them to cum. It had a clear intention of forcing whatever cum reserve the futas had in their body for the jellyfish all wanted them drained of their milky seed so that both would be prepared for the competition.

"Waaah, nooo, please aaah, not again!!" Deeda cried out, her body began struggling, trying to force herself into a fetal position because of the enormous stimulation of her cock. The purple jellyfish could somehow detect the amount of semen both futa had and it wouldn't stop milking them until they were dry.

"Please stop! I aah, can't let out another drop of aaah!!" Deeda cried out but her begging was ignored.

It took her agonizing minutes for the creature to suck out all of her cum she felt as it it would suck of her cock. "No i don't have anymore" she begged for the creature to stop but it seemed that there was no more. she fought until she could not move her abused body anymore her eyes shut and she fell asleep. when she woke up the other girl was closer to her body she could see that he cock was rubbing up against hers. "what do you monsters want with are come" she asked what did they use it as food.

Tuesday would come to realize that she was not the only futa to have her cum syphoned out dry from her body by force. Deena too felt very drained between her legs. When she woke up she too would find her cock rubbing up against the other futa's.

"Unngh, what's going on now?" Deena asked in a weak voice, but before she could find out what happened, several tentacles from behind both futa suddenly wrapped their thick tentacles across their bellies and began to slightly infuse into their skin painlessly and began to feed them something into their stomach.

"Waaah, unngh, what's going on! What do they want this time, someone help me!" Deena screamed as usual "I don't wanna die a horrible death please!"

"Me either kill her" she begged trying to get free with all her cum there was no reason to hold her down any more. she looked around her vision was bad after cumming she had almost no energy and he brain was working slower. "You have all our cum now let us go" leaning to the side she bit down on the creature. It tasted like meat and tofu the taste made her spit out the piece almost the moment she had it in her mouth. he cock was at least limp which was good because it felt like a 50 year olds.

((You're being fed intravenously to your stomach, not having something inserted into your mouth))

However, it seems as though no harm was being done to both futa yet. Deena began to feel she was full of eating something even though she never did.

"uh, why is it do I feel full all of a sudden, it's like I just eaten a whole meal, without eating anything." she mumbled to herself once she gave up struggling and then looked at Tuesday.

"Hey you, do you feel like you're full as well. What do you suppose is going on?"

As the tentacles continued to remain wrapped around their bellies, at least Deena could witness them pulsing almost every second, she could hear a gulping sound sound as well as seeing it bulge out. She wondered if the substance being fed to their bodies was causing all of that.

"Geez, I hope they don't try to stuff us like cows and try to eat us." however, her worst fear was far from the truth.

(no she turned her head biting a chunk off the creature)

"Why would they do that" she asked the things seemed like milk drinkers only they ate futa cum instead of milk. Her stomach expanded with each passing moment soot it looked as if she was with child. "Maybe is i can" she moved her wrist cutting her self up to use the blood to slip free of he bindings. "you try too" she did not know what shape her knew friend was in she may have to help her down.

Back
Top Bottom