Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliating Road to Redemption (Biles and thewhiterabbit)

Biles

Supernova
It was nothing but blackness, all the other senses were non-existence, all but the sound, the sound of a voice calling and beckoning to her. The perception of reality was different, she would not know what had happened before or what was to come, all she would know was that she was surrounded by eternal darkness.

"You will arise and begin your journey, a journey of many trials to come. There is only one path and no other and I shall see that you remain the course, depending upon your determination and the strength of your resolve, you may or may not escape the prison to which you have been condemned to as a result of your sins."

Then there a faint shrill could be heard, it got louder and higher-pitched every second, and just when it seemed to reach a point of that was near deafening, it suddenly shut out completely, along with a demonic voice.

"It has begun. Wake up now!"
-----

Suddenly, she regained consciousness, the strange experience would have left her disturbed for awhile before she was able to regain the ability to begin surveying her surrounding. Once she does, she would find herself restrained by tendrils. The place was dark, damp and the walls seemed organic, but there was only once ray of light emanating above her.

"So, you've finally awakened haven't you" said a voice. A female nearly shrouded in a shadowy silhouette made an entrance to the unsuspecting female. Once she stepped out of the shadow and into the weak ambient and sinister lighting, she revealed herself to be a demonic humanoid futa of somekind.

"Perhaps you're wondering why you are here" she said.

100%25foreskin%20(132).jpg

She was just a normal futa girl of course that was saying something she was almost the only one like her. "what the hell is going on" she asked rubbing her eyes the place was hot and dark like some kind of cave. She stood up slowly her cloths were not those that she went to sleep with the stretched over her body. "Let me go i did nothing wrong" she held her hands over her body as she began to search the room.

It was not that big maybe 30 or 40 feet wide with a pool of lava around it. she kicked a rock in which melt was it real or some kind of magic trick, what ever it was she was freaked. "please let me go" what the hell did he mean by redemption she had nothing to atone for. slowly she walked over to the other futa and sat down what the hell was going on she went to bed in her house and woke up here.

"Tell me, are you or are you not a sorceress that is able to cast a banishing spell?" the demoness asked standing with her hands to her hips and proudly dangling her plump flaccid cock in front of her. She had some sort of insidious expression to her face.

"As you can tell, you're a prisoner here and you won't be getting out of this chamber anytime soon, not yet anyways." she explained as she wanted to ascertain her prisoner's situation. "so, what is your name and are you a sorceress?" the demoness asked and she remained silent as she stared down at the hapless futa.

"Tuesday, Anyday" she told the woman who was looking at her strange she felt naked despite being mostly clothed. What the hell was she talking about she was not a magic use of an kind she was just a girl. "No i am not i am a milk maid" she explained looking around the room for a door a way out all the walls were smooth. "did you bring me here" she asked moving back she was the first futa she had met. "and did you put me in these cloths" she asked pulling at the area around her breast. she could see that the woman would not believe her no matter what she said or did in the next five minutes.

The demoness didn't quite understood what the futa was getting at, perhaps she assumed she was trying to stall her, or withold information that could reveal her true identity.

"Such a strange name, but I don't think that bumbling about pretending to play dumb isn't going to get you anywhere soon. I want to know what your name is and you will give it to me now!" she said with more assertiveness to her tone of voice. Wasting no time, she waved her hands across and suddenly, tentacles uprooted from the ground and seized her victims in place, her shins, forearm, and her neck had been restrained.

"I won't waste time with liars, you will tell me what your real name is and tell me your...'profession' or else! I seriously doubt that you are a 'milk maid' but I imagine you soon will be!" the demoness then crossed her arms angrily as she continued her interrogation process.

"Tuesday, Anyday" she repeated she could feel them tighten around her body she fought as hard as she could. But you will be what the hell does that mean she asked herself as she fought again. "Please let me go" she begged confused about the way that she was being treated by the futa demon. "I did not harm you" she tried to bite the plant wondering what it would do to her the way she was. she tried to fight but it only made it worse her eye grew wide as she realized what the girl could mean.

The tentacle reacted to the girl's retaliation by restraining tighter against her limbs, but when she bit down on one of them, it secreted a fluid which began to seep out and run on her arm which the tentacle was holding fast on to. Soon, it gradually weakened her muscle for it was a mild toxic form of non-lethal poison. The demoness then approached her almost face to face with dissatisfaction.

"I suggest you stop squirming, you aren't getting out of this punishment. It isn't what you did to me, but what you have done to them. However, given your nature to ignore any cooperation, I have no choice do I" with that, the demoness extended one of her nail claws and slashed marks on all the other tentacles but the one to which the young futa had taken a bite on to. They too were leaking the toxic which managed to seep into contact with her skin of her other forarm and hind legs.

"Perhaps this should calm you down a bit" the demoness said and as she looked down, she could see her naked cock dangling from the futa's struggling. The demoness lowered her hands and grabbed a hold of her flaccid meat and slightly massaged it with her thumbs to inspect it before letting it go. The demoness then stepped away from her before facing her.

"I shall return, in the meantime, I suggest you take this time and think about what you've done and try not to struggle, for you'll need your strength for the trial that might come to you" the demoness explained and suddenly, she vanished into thin air.

------

Elsewhere in a dark and dingy chamber far from the futa prisoner, the demoness growled and summoned a voice to her call.

"Master, this female is in denial, I believe she may have used some sort of incantation to hide her true self, what must I do!" she asked

"You will continue the plan as accordingly..." spoke the anonymous voice

"But what if she was not the sorceress that you sent me to capture"

"Are you implying that you have failed to capture the real sorceress?"

"No, but aah, perhaps..."

"ENOUGH!!" the voice interrupted "you will commence the trials now! Do not ever question my motives ever again! Is that clear?"

"Fine!" the demoness grumbled after grunting in frustration.

She woke up the woman was gone and she was alone in that same suit that she had been when she woke the first time. "Let me go" she asked crawling around in the dark she found a door only she got stuck. She could not go back and she could not go forward and something was crawling over he ass. A light came on blinding her for a few moments while the door slowly grew in size to let her out. "demon girl come and let me out" she begged pulling and pushing to get out of the very small door before it began to shrink again.

she then snapped back to reality the dream had seemed so real her body ached from the poison in her blood stream. "let me go" she begged her eyes fixing on the plant that bound her arms and legs so fast. she tried to move but could not even budge the things and inch it was like being in quick sand. "well how do i begin my quest if i cant move" she yelled to the walls the roof anything that might hear her. what would she do if she just curled up into a ball and refused to move another inch that would show her.

Without warning, the demoness returned in the same way she had vanished before her eyes.

"It's good to see you've awakened. Perhaps your body wasn't well suited to withstand the toxic but soon that will subside and you will begin your journey" the demoness continued "in anycase, whether you're a sorceress or not, you will begin your trial to repent regardless if you think you have deserved it or not, and you will make an excellent milk maid for the creatures that have long awaited retribution" it was then the demoness had approached her as she did before and grabbed a hold of her cock and began to stimulate it once again.

"How does this feel?" she asked using her thumb to massage the lower part of her cock enough that her glans would begin to poke out of her foreskin. "your name is very unusual, provided if that was truly is your name. I think for now I shall call you 'Aunewai' for the time being unless you truly reveal your name" the new name the demoness gave to the futa was pronounced almost similar but enough that the hapless futa could understand.

She watched helplessly as the woman stimulated her cock it did feel good even if she did not want it to. "that is my name" like the name she had come up for her made any more sense then her own strange name. "Why would i lie to you" she asked wishing she could pull her cock out of the way. was it the same or was it maybe even bigger only half erect she could not tell how big it would be in a few minutes. "Thought you said i would be the milk maid not the cow" she asked looking at her hands still bound. what waited for her that she thought she would have to not only kidnap her but tie her hands and feet up. "you have a cock of you're own why not touch it" she asked trying to buy herself some more time.

"Oh I do have my own, but it's not in my control who is determined to be milked, I've already had my fair share" the demoness replied already giving some clue to the situation Tuesday was in "besides, it's been a long while since I've encountered someone with a same gender as mine. You can call me Meylsa." she put on an evil smirk as she was satisfied to see her cock suddenly become erect and more of her glans started to poke out. Chuckling, she started to squeeze and stroke her length, forcing her foresking to peel back and forth until her veins and arteries began to protrude from her muscular shaft.

"Oh my, I didn't know you enjoyed this so much, look how easily you've become aroused" Meylsa said and used both fingers to pry open her urethra a bit. "Judging by your stimulated flesh, I'd say there is a good chance you have to achieve the journey that awaits you. By the time Tuesday was fully erect, Meylsa's cock was rock hard and began to approach her closer, rubbing her hands around Tuesday's shoulders with a massage.

"Now then, just relax, the sooner you cooperate and not struggle, the less painful and quicker this process will take..."

She looked at the woman what the hell was she talking about she though as she played with her cock. "not that in me" she begged knowing how much that would split her open it looked like it came from a horse. "I want to start the quest now" she asked not wanting the demon to touch her any more. she could not fight but she could talk and that was what she was going to do until the girl let her go. "come on you don't wan me im all used up" if she did what she was thinking this was going to hurt a lot. she began to shake in fear of being violated from behind well bound to a plant monster.

"Hehe hehe, this isn't what you think, not for now anyways, I just nearly need to prep you up, have you ripened so I can subject you to the first stage of your... 'quest' as you so well put it" Meylsa chuckled. With one hand holding Tuesday's cock and the other holding her own, the demoness then forced both their urethra to lock lips to one another as she let out tiny drops of pre to help lubricate the hapless futa's throbbing cock. She opened her mouth with a silent gasp upon feeling her own cock lips kissing the others for it had been a long while since she felt her urethra opened and exposed and interacting with another.

"How does it feel to have our throbbing flesh kiss one another like this?" she asked and then Melysa began to rub her glans up and down, forcing one of her lip to slip inside the mouth of Tuesday's urethra, which in turn had her lips fall into Meylsa's. As she rubbed their dicks together, Meylsa face indicated that she was entering into a state of trans as she was subtly moaning, enjoying it before indicating that she was feeling some sort of pain, her eyes shut closed and her mouth opening wider with her teeth clenched, something was about to happen.

She looked down the only thing that could have scared her more is if she had swallowed the girls cock with her own. "what the ahaha haha hell are you ahahah ahahah doing" she asked the pain was changed in her brain. she tried to sway her cock out of the way what the hell was she doing to her right now. "what are you ahahha you ahha doing to me" she asked looking at there cock looked in some kind of weird grip. she looked down swallowing hard she wanted to get away before she did what ever she was doing, how was she doing it cocks as far as she knew did not even work this way.

Meylsa began to whimper and gasp in agonizing pain, she grunted trying to keep herself steady and for one good reason. There was a sudden bulge forming at the base of her cock, it was elongated and it began to slowly traverse the length of her rock-hard cock, inching its way to her urethra.

"It's almost... unngh, time, it's about to come...aaaah!!!" she was writhing in pain, but in reality, she was enjoying it for it was the pleasure in pain she was experiencing. Meylsa too had gone through the ordeal and in time, appreciated this process and she was expecting her newfound friend to do the same. Even with some expectation, Meylsa decided to take some precautions.

"Given aaah, this is...your first time, I can unngh, make it easy on you......" she grunted and suddenly slid her hand from her own cock to slide over to Tuesday's and hold both their tips together so she could free up one hand. Once she did, she massaged her neck and subtly dug one of her nails into her flesh and applied a form of pain killers which would immediately travel to where the pain would occur.

"This, should help with the process...unngh" Meylsa moved her head towards her captive and begin to passionately kiss her against her will as she used both hands to grab both cocks and keep them kissing lips together.

She watched the thing slide form one cock to another like an egg or something at least the pain was not there. "what was that" she asked before she forced her mouth onto hers she liked guys not other futa. she felt her mouth and cock pressing together it was weirdly erotic in a straight out of hell sort of way. she say the thing bulging through her stomach what had she put inside of her body. "what do you mean first time" she asked wondering if she would have to go through this more then once. she looked down at the girl whose cock was pressed to her there was not a hell of a lot more she could do.

Although Meylsa engaged a kiss for intimacy for not having been in contact with a futa for long, the kiss also provided a relaxing fluid through her saliva which was laced on her tongue and made contact with Tuesday's tongue. During the process and depending upon Tuesday's body, she would experience a slight euphoria and relaxation as the process commenced. Though Tuesday may have thought she had seen something squirm in the demoness belly, the worm was actually being awaken from its nest inside her testes and as it squirmed through her cock, it resonated a vibration causing Meylsa's cock to be stimulated and erect, once its pink wormy head poke out of her urethra, it let out a high-pitch squeal but once it gained the scent of Tuesday's cock, it then started to slide into her urethra and cram its ribbed body inside very slowly.

With Meylsa's mouth occupied she made a telepathic communication with her captive to try and ensure that the procedure would soon be over, however, she did hoped to make it last as long, hoping to make it erotic for her.

"Relax, I've taken much of the pain, but the rest should be tolerable for you. If you train yourself to enjoy it, you will find it pleasurable and it will help to alleviate much hardship to come. I suggest you take my advice" Meylsa continued to hold both cocks as she made sure both their urethra were still kissing one another.

She felt the bug crawl around inside of her body it was something grouse but it was having an effect on her body. "I i" she blushed she was more then a little aroused as the creature crawled through her body. she felt it slide between there two cocks she was sure that if not for the serum she would be dead from pain. "Yes" she did not want any more surprises one bug climbing through her insides was enough. she felt climb around the inside of her cock through her balls eating any sperm then making even more. "what the hell are you people" she asked feeling the worm crawl through her body. she looked up not wanting to see her skin move as the bug crawled through her over and over touching her bones.

Meylsa dislodged her mouth with a slight puckering sound and moved her head away a bit so that she could talk to the frightened futa who had no idea what this radical procedure was to occur in her body.

"What I am is of no concern. The worm that has entered your body will soon make a nest... in here" immediately she lowered her hands and cupped her testes as she massaged it. With her other hand, she forced the tentacles that had restrained her neck to extend further against the back of her head so that it would push it so she would be in sight of watching the worm crawl around under the skin of her sacs.

"Now look at it, I have ways of forcing your eyes to open, don't force me to use that option cause I can guarantee you it will be very painful. I want you to see these orbs and see how the worm has taking a liking to nestle in them" she explained as she juggled the pairs like Chinese balls. The worm could be seen coursing around in a racing movement, almost mimicking to have hundreds more.

She opened her eyes feeling the creature crawl around her balls even the small legs as it ate her sperm. the Chemical it made ensured that it would have plenty of food for the rest of it short life inside her. "yes but please take it out" she could feel it growing inside her slowly or was that her mind again. She looked at the demon girl wondering how she had carried that thing around in her body for so long. "what is my first test" she asked looking down until the creature made her look back up. It was in her dick how the hell was the parasite controlling her body from all the way down there. "get it out get it out" she yelled cum leaking out her cock as she overflowed.

"These are special worms that will keep your cock constantly erect. Sure they may have a short lifespan, but they feed on milky fluids to sustain themselves. However, they will lay eggs inside and once they mature, they merely eject themselves out, looking for a place to claim as their own habitat" Meylsa explained while massaging her testes. "We will now commence" the demoness then backed away with her cock throbbing and she waved her hands like before across when she summoned the tentacle plants to restrain Tuesday.

The tendrils constricted tighter, and just when it seemed that it was about to strangulate the futa, one small tendril from out of nowhere came from behind the futa and coiled around her throbbing cock. With all her limbs restrained along with her members, the tentacles exploded into clear fluid which made contact with the skin of the body parts that had been restrained, her cock, neck, forearms, and her lower legs. Somehow, the fluid managed to evenly cover those entire parts and once it evaporated, it left what appeared to be a sticky film that began to turn white. With every second, it solidified into what seemed like organic sleeves for her limbs and cock.

"There, it is done, these coverings shall glow in the dark but at the sametime, secrete an arousing scent that will make..." Meylsa then turned around in which she had a side of a wall open up like a vaginal orifice "them become attracted to you" she chuckled "they're unremovable so I suggest you make the best of it." it was strange how the white purplish coverings on Tuesday's limbs seemed to form underneath her tattered clothing. However, the sleeve around her cock constricted tighter but keeping it comfortable. Meylsa then stood next to the entrance that led to a path of darkness.

"Now go and enter this realm if you want to release your sexual stress" she chuckled with an evil grin.

Standing up she was tempted to claw at the things on her body but simply began to walk forward under her own weight. The cock well hard was huge and swung around like a second arm almost hitting her in the face. "I will come back and kill you" she warned the demon as she entered the next cave. Molting lava dripped from the ceiling onto a floor of ice her feet slipping on the slippery floor. Smoke drifted past her eyes and nose it was not ice it was frozen cum "What is wrong with this place" nor was the lava lava but fiery cum it drip onto her shoulder burning only the first few layers of skin. she continued to walk already seeing the exit to the fire ice cum cave.

As Tuesday continued to walk down the cavern, more and more of these volatile drops of cum soon started to rain on her body. However all was not what it seemed. At the end of the corridor was a large underground cavern, all the cum drops and damages were merely illusion. What laid before her was an underground ecosystem populated with hideous and very strange alien-like life forms, both animal and vegetation. The entire ground was covered by a field of prehensile tall lanky mushrooms of all length, most found at the entrance where some were in higher length than the futa's boots.

Her skin was burned and pitted a few drops had even landed on her huge and erect cock it was not a good day. "I have very bad things, you fuck me or get fucked by me and you will melt" she lied she needed something to keep all the sick creatures away from her. they must not have seen any kind of human in years. she began to walk faster stepping on things that were best left not stepped on. "come on i am a very bad lay" she yelled holding onto the cock to keep it out of the way.

((Whoa, you almost speaking Engrish. But don't forget to pay attention that those burning drops were illusions, no actual damage was done to your character.))

As she walked further, the mushrooms became taller and taller until she approached the center and there was a clearing. In the middle of it, was a organic odd structure that resembled more of a modern art abstract master piece. It had various orifices twitching with something glowing from inside. The main body was covered in veins which seemed to pulsate in rhythm of a heartbeat that could be heard thumping. The surface was barely translucent and a purple soft ambient glow emanated from it. The trail the futa had suddenly closed up, thus destroying any orientation she may have had when she walked through. As Tuesday got closer, the strange object began to emit an invisible odor towards her, it was a pheromone of somekind laced with aphrodisiac.

Back
Top Bottom