Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star and the Dancer (Russian Vodka)

Once Akira finished with the dishes he went back to his room and started to get undressed so that he could get redressed into something a bit more casual. He looked in his closet and found a pair of skinny jeans and an old band t-shirt he used to where in high school and threw them on, a little annoyed at how the t-shirt still fit if a little tight. He glanced over to Shiro when he questioned about the arcade, "the old arcade?" he thought for a few moments, "Oh! Right, sort of?" he said, slipping on the shirt and looking at himself in the mirror, "I mean, it's not like it used to be. People just don't go to arcades anymore. So it's a bit more of a bar now. It should still be open right now though, it does pretty well if I remember right. I haven't been in a while." he said and hummed to himself as he finished getting ready.

"The park is still there, um...oh and the guitar store. The school is still up too. Always a never-ending bit of students to go to that blasted place." he explained as he tried to think of the places they used to go. "Everything else, honestly, I think has shut down or changed into something else. Even the movie theater shut down and moved across town, now it's a nightclub. Almost worked there, actually, but I don't suit their needs." he said, frowning.

Back
Top Bottom