Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star and the Dancer (Russian Vodka)

Akira gasped and hummed at the man coming inside of him, taking not that he wasn't nearly done with him. He groaned into the kiss and his back, gasping once more as the man ground against his ass. "Someone is pent up, aren't they?" he whispered, licking his lips. Having the other inside him like this was going to drive him insane. He never had anyone this hard and wanting yet again so quickly before. "It's like you didn't even come in the first place." he murmured, moving slightly to remove the other from himself. "How about we change locations, have some fun somewhere else for a nice little welcome back?" he asked, nipping at his lover's lips. "The kitchen, or the bathroom, the bedroom is always fun too." he nipped once again. "Or if you are feeling super adventurous...my place does have a balcony." he teased, getting up and moving towards the back of his apartment.

He waited in the hallway, three door ways one a glass door leading to a very small balcony. He licked his lips and touched himself, taking in a small breath as he let out a light groan as he stroked himself. "Might need to help me get back in the mood though." he said, "Unless you plan on taking me while I'm not hard, would be a sure way of getting me going again." he said, a light lustful smirk playing on his lips.

It felt like a dream for Shiro to finally have his lover back. Every moment felt special, every touch electric. He couldn't help but grin and nod at the other's words. "I haven't had attention like this in a while." He admitted, feeling the other suddenly sliding off him, mentioning a change of scenery as their lips were so close he could taste the smaller male. It was going to be hard for them to slow down and take a breath now that they had gotten started.

Each choice weighed in on what Shiro wanted. All the places were interesting as he groaned, getting up while his length didn't seem to shrink at all, his body seeming to flex as he thought over where he wanted his lover again, a grin on his face. "Go band over the kitchen counter, Aki." Shiro finally decided, standing in front of his lover, his hand slipped out, slapping the other on the side of his ass. "And close your eyes, just listen to me and try to anticipate it." He decided to be playful and teasing.

"Hmmm, okay." he whispered, gasping and arching forward when the other smacked him. He smirked when he was told to close his eyes and headed over to the kitchen counter, placing his on the counter and bending over slightly. The counter was just perfect for them to do something like this, it being right at waist height for Akira.

He closed his eyes and hummed, listening in to see if he could hear where and what Shiro was doing. "So...tell me, what are you wanting to do to me? What's your biggest fantasy?" he murmured as he rolled his hips slightly. His cock slowly getting harder as he thought about the other taking this opportunity to surprise him in whatever way he wanted to.

Watching the other moving into the kitchen, Shiro couldn't help but lick his lips, the tasty ass of the smaller male was tantalising to watch. Even more when it was bent over slightly against the counter. He took in the sight, hearing the other's words as he couldn't help but chuckle softly, moving into the kitchen, his breathing made heavier as he felt his hard cock flopping from side to side, wanting to bury inside the other. Yet he held back.

"There are some ideas I want to experiment with and explore." He admitted, moving to the drawers, he began rummaging through them, wondering if he should really try it. In the end, he decided to go ahead, grabbing a plain knife from the drawer, moving over behind him. "I know you said you didn't like what they did with the knife, but I want to try it and learn how to make it work." Shiro admitted, his free hand reaching to grip Akira by his hair, the other hand with the plain knife running the flat side of the cold steel just barely over the skin of the other's ass, obviously teasing him as he kept a firm grip of the other.

Akira could hear the other rummaging through the drawers, and wrinkled his brow trying to think of what he could be looking for. He opened his eyes when the other mentioned the knife and was about to refuse the offer when he was grabbed by the hair and a moan left his mouth before he even had a chance to stop it. Though he had been stating the truth about the knife, he hadn't admitted it was more the aftercare that had turned him off rather than the actual play.

Over the years he had found his liked it a bit rougher, though didn't mind the softer side of things. So here he was now being treated in just the way he liked as the other kept a firm grip on him. He bit his lip trying to keep the next moan from barging out of his mouth at the idea that Shiro wanted to try this. However, his cock betrayed him as it twitched back to life. "F-fuck" he moaned.

Shiro wanted to show his lover that he could make it work, that they could both find shared pleasure in some light knife play. And at least he had selected a fairly blunt knife to tease with. The play for now was just to entice the other as it seemed the roughness in his grip helped as well as he moved forward, his hand with the knife moving around the other's body and up over his chest.

"Reach down and guide me to your ass." Shiro groaned into Akira's ear, his hard cock slapping against the other's ass teasingly, obviously wanting more. "Unlike what you've experienced, I want to take it slow and dive into it with us both comfortable with all." He explained, and the moment he was guided to the right spot, he thrust forward, sinking back into the warm, tight rear of his lover. They would spend as much time as they could handle together again. Shiro grunting as he teased with the flat side of the knife over the other's nipples while he took him, keeping a firm grip with his other hand.

Akira shivered as the other teased him with the flat end of the knife. This felt much better than before, "I trust you..." He whispered as the other explained he wanted to make sure they were both comfortable. As he did he reached back and worked the other towards his ass, gasping when the other thrust into him. His body pushed back against the other, giving a light groan. He found himself arching into the knife when I was on his nipple.

"Jesus...fuck..." He groaned and arched his body just a bit further, enjoying the hold on his hair. "Y-you're not wrong I'm not used to this kind of treatment. I-it's nice." He managed to get out, "I like this, I like your cock in me, I like your hand in my hair, and I like the blade...I want more." He groaned, "I'm not patient." He whined as the other continued his slow pace

It felt nice to be this deep inside the other again, Shiro savored every moment, feeling how impatient his lover was as he grinned softly. "We will work on it all." He said softly, he wanted to enjoy everything he could as he sunk in, his groin meeting the soft ass at the end of his cock. Then he began to pull back, being slow and gentle for now, he teased more and more, the knife slowly curling upwards along the collarbone of Akira.

Shiro let it stop a bit before the throat of his lover, using the flat side of the blade all the way as the arched back of his lover meant he could pull a bit firmer on the hair of the shorter male. "I love tormenting you, but it's even better when we reach that sweet climax together." He whispered into the other's ear as he pulled back, only the next thrust and the following were harder and firmer, slamming from almost the tip all the way to the hilt, bumping Akira forwards against the counter, letting him feel the power of Shiro.

Akira's brain stopped working between the other stating they would work on it and the first hard thrust. So much so that all he managed to give Shiro was moans and groans. Though at the very first thrust he screamed out and at the second a loud moan slipped through his lips. "Ah! Shiro!" Is all that managed to be words that came out of his mouth as he pushed back into the other hoping to get the same treatment again.

His cock was harder than before and aching against his stomach wanting release but wasn't quite there yet. The slow pace had driven him crazy as his body turned on him and wanted nothing but pleasure. "Please....please!" He moaned, begging for the other to get him to that sweet release.

Shiro groaned, enjoying the almost torturous slow pace. He kept it up, hearing the moans and the pleading as he groaned, keeping the tight grip on the others hair, he moved his hand down, dragging the flat of the knife over the skin of his lover, down to teasing with the tip just above the base of the other's cock. "Your body is begging for it." He teased softly, grunting and groaning with each thrust.

Then he put the knife on the counter, blade away from them both before his hand moved to grab the shaft of his lover's cock. He had a firm grip, though his pace increased now, using the pull and thrusting to make the slapping of skin on skin echo through the kitchen while also making sure the power would make the other's cock stroke back and forth in the firm grip he had. "You can cum when you want, don't hold back." He groaned into Akira's ear, pulling his hair a bit further down and back, though never enough to make it painful.

When the knife was put down on the counter he tried to look down at where the hand was going, but soon he didn't have to see it to know exactly where it was. He gave a groan and thrust into the hand, quickly finding he didn't even need to with how hard the other was going. "F-f-fuck!" he screamed as the other told him to cum went he wanted to. His neck arched just a little more when the other pulled his hair back, earning Shiro yet another groan. He couldn't take it much longer and only minutes later was coming into the other's hand.

He road out his orgasm before he felt his legs shaking, doing his best to try and hold himself up. He was actually rather thankful Shiro had chosen the counter because it gave him something to lean on as his body tried to regain its strength. As he leaned against the counter he did his best to move his ass as much as he could if only to try and savor the high for a little bit longer.

Shiro gave Akira nothing to do as he took him, all the smaller man had to do was just accept the pounding of his ass which resulted in also getting him jerked off. And after a few minutes, Shiro felt the release of the other. Yet for his second time, there was still a bit to go as he only slowed down a bit to let the other experience as much of the pleasure as possible. It was intense and rewarding to see his lover like that, temporarily a quivering mess that drenched his hand in cum and trying to prolong it.

By the time Akira was done, Shiro groaned, leaning in to kiss the other's neck softly. "We're not done yet." He whispered, slowly picking the pace back up, soon plowing into his lover once more. This time his hand moved from the cock of his lover and up, gripping him by the throat, holding his head still and applying a slight bit of pressure, enough to just hint at the beginning of cutting off the smaller male's air, all the while holding him up if his legs would give out, without choking him.

Akira groaned back as the man kissed his neck and whispered to him that they weren't done. Before he knew it he was being pounded into once again. He arched into each thrust and screamed as the man continued to fuck him. He glanced down as the hand moved to his throat and started to cut off his air. Akira became even more of a mess at that point. He wanted the other to keep going even though his body was screaming for him to stop. It didn't matter though his lips and voice was trying to get the other to go faster and use him how he wanted at that moment.

"F-fuck, Shiro, F-fuck!" he moaned as he tried to catch his breath with the other just beginning to cut it off. His body started to twitch once again, begging the man to cum inside of him, "please, Shiro!!! Cum!!!" he whined, "I want your cum." he begged, nipping at his own lips and gripping against the counter top.

Shiro groaned and grunted, holding Akira in place as he pounded deep into him, fast and firmly, making sure not to waste a single moment as he used the opportunity he got to slowly cut off more and more of his lover's air supply, yet not completely. He didn't want the other to panic, although he couldn't hold himself back. It came suddenly, deeper and louder grunts, the slapping noise growing steadily in volume until a last, final thrust.

He didn't know why it felt so amazing this second time, he felt like he came even harder, his entire body shuddering and tensing as he came, his load erupting with firmness as he let out a cry of pleasure, fighting not to grip his lover's throat tighter, or his side. It was almost mind blowing for him and he knew if he could, he wouldn't let the other go to work tonight.

Akira felt himself gasping for the breath that was slowly leaving him, even though he was still able to breathe. His eyes went wide as the other finally came into him. His hands failed ever so slightly as one arm shot away from the counter he was trying to hold and reach further up the counter. He went limp as the man came down from his own high. Closing his eyes and working on catching his breath. "f-f-fuck." he murmured.

"B-bed." he managed to get out as he felt his legs finally give out completely from underneath him. "God damn." he muttered, letting his body try and slip from the counter and on to the floor if Shiro didn't stop him. "Fuck, please...the bed." he found his legs shaking a bit as well as the high from the other's climax pushed his body into over stimulation.

It was an intense moment when Shiro released, his hips bucking forward with each blast from his length. The sight of his lover struggling to hold on to the counter, before letting go and starting to slide, he knew they needed a moment to recover now. Stepping back, Shiro felt his legs being slightly wobbly from the pleasure they had shared, yet his willpower was strong and he was determined to take care of Akira as he managed to catch him in his arms.

Panting heavily, he somehow found the strength to sweep the other up into his arms. "Yea, let's get to bed." He agreed, carrying the other out of the kitchen to the bedroom. It was a strain on his energy, but they made it after a short while of careful maneuvers to avoid hitting doors or walls. And by the time they were there, Shiro put Akira down first before he moved to lie next to him, working on catching his breath. "I don't want you to leave for work if they call." He admitted, looking up at the ceiling as his arm and hand reached for the other.

Akira gasped, but didn't fight the other picking him up. He just worked on catching his breath as the other moved them to the bed. He curled immediately into Shiro when he moved to lie next to him. "As much as I don't want to either...I'll lose my job if I don't. Then I'd really be in bad shape." he said, giving a soft smile to the other. He moved up slightly and kissed the other gently on the nose. "Maybe I'll get lucky tonight, in more than one way." he said, snickering a bit. "Maybe they won't call."

He hoped they wouldn't call. Akira really could use a day off, plus with how hard Shiro was just on his ass, it might be better for him not to go in anyway. He definitely wouldn't dance as well as he normally did. He closed his eyes slightly and moved his head so that he could listen to Shiro's heart beat. "So...tell me, what have you been up to other than becoming famous?" he asked, "I bet you've done a lot. You've always been a bit of the wild one."

Cuddling up with Akira, Shiro listened to him hoping that they wouldn't call as well. It would make it a lot easier on them if they would at least have this night together. "Lets hope we're lucky tonight and they don't call then." He put it off, smiling to his lover as he held him in his arms, letting him adjust to listen to his heart beat. It was nice to have some intimacy following their shared pleasure.

The question made Shiro chuckle softly, shaking his head lightly. "Half of it is a haze." He admitted. "I've just been focusing on my music. I tried dating, it's not hard to find someone interested when you're famous, the problem is finding someone who isn't interested in the fame or the possibility of money." He explained, sighing softly. "I never thought of finishing an education either, so my parents have been disappointed in my life choices since then. I just can't see myself in college or something like it." He added.

Akira smiled as he listened to the other's heart beat, though it faded a little bit when the other said he had tried dating. He had to admit he half hoped the other hadn't dated at all. But then he would have been the only one and that would have been a little bit awkward. "Sorry none of them worked out." he said, "Well, in your defense no one at school really saw you going to college either." he explained, wincing a little bit at the memory.

"I always kind of saw you in college. Some kind of hard rocker skater boy in the arts or something. Probably in a frat or something like that getting drunk every night and having your way with a certain other boy." he chuckled, blushing a little bit at the thought. "Mainly I just saw all the trouble you'd probably raise at that poor school." he teased the other. "How are your parents doing, by the way?"

Grinning as Akira mentioned that it probabl wasn't only him who hadn't been able to imagine him going to college. Although he was surprised when the list of what kind of trouble he would be making popped up. He bit his lower lip for a moment, thinking about the possibilities and how he knew he'd probably have enjoyed it. "If we were at the same college, I doubt I'd even be able to pull my ass out of our bed." He admitted with a smile.

The turn to his parents was a bit of a weird moment for him. While they accepted him for who he was and what he did, they were still disappointed that he didn't have a proper education to fall back on. "They are good. You know, they'll accept me for being gay and encouraging me to find someone to be with. But I don't know if they'll get over my choice of not getting an education. I don't know if they believe in my dream as much as I do." He explained softly.

"Hmm, that's why we probably wouldn't have been. Remember I was trying to get into Julliard." he said, his smile fading a little bit. It returned quickly though as the other talked about his parents. "Hey, they're parents, they've got to be disappointed about something." he teased, "Plus, perhaps they just haven't learned yet how amazing you really are at what you do. I'm sure they are just worried, as well. After all, your profession is one that can land you in the crapper pretty quickly." he said.

He moved so that he could be straddling Shiro and sat up, looking down at him. "If it does though, you can always come play at the club." he teased the other. "Or sell your body for sex. I know I'd pay for this." he said, snickering as he ran his finger down the man's chest. He leaned down and kissed Shiro on the nose before laying his head down on the man's chest for a moment. "It's still not too late to get a higher education, you know?"

"My dad's a doctor. His taste in music is whatever the radio plays today." Shiro chuckled softly, letting the other move on top of him to straddle him. "If shit hits the fan, I'll walk out. Hopefully it won't be before I have no money left." He explained. It was a promise he had made to himself, rather than risk his entire life on something that didn't work, he would make it out before it was too late.

"Would you be able to handle the idea of women and men paying to be plowed by me?" Shiro asked, rolling his hips suddenly to try and catch his lover off guard. "A higher education is still a shot in the dark. I want to, but I don't know if I can handle it." He admitted softly.

"Well, you're on the radio." he chuckled. He smiled when Shiro stated he was going to walk out if shit hit the fan in his job. He was glad the other still seemed to have his sense of when to get out and when to stay. He had always wished he had the same ability.

Akira gasped when Shiro rolled his hips. He gave a light moan, making it seem like the idea appealed to him. "Probably about as well as you handle me being a stripper." he said, he sat back up, rolling his hips back into Shiro's. "You can handle me, can't you? If you can, higher education will be a breeze." he snickered, "Plus, if you take biology I'd be able to help you every night." he said, smirking a bit. He leaned down to kiss Shiro when he heard his cell phone go off. He groaned, "Just one night. That's all I fucking want." he murmured, before getting up off of Shiro and half limping to the living room to grab his phone.

When he picked it up he sounded annoyed as he tried to convince who ever was on the other side of the phone that he couldn't come in. "I- it's supposed to- I know." he growled into the phone "It's not my fault he called- Look, I'm kind of- Justin!" he said, flopping down onto the couch, "Well, maybe I don't want this shitty job anymore" he hissed, though his face changed quickly when something was said, "I- yeah, okay. I'll be in in about an hour."

"Rather frequently I'm told. Just not in the normal pop stations. Or the country. It's not a rock band for nothing." Shiro grinned, moving his hands up behind his head to lie a bit more comfortably. He had always known when to back down and leave a situation, as if it was a natural habit he had developed over the years.

The return movement of Akira's hips made him groan as he flexed lightly. "I think I can handle you." He admitted softly, not fully sure if he could or not just yet. "I will try at least. Although unless I end up studying human anatomy, I don't see how our nightly fun will help me in class." He teased softly, adjusting slightly on himself to return the kiss, although their lips parted with him Sighing softly as the phone went off in the other room. "Go answer it." He prompted softly.

It wasn't hard for Shiro to guess what they talked about. It was work related and obviously it was something that was fairly important for Akira to head out and do. He stood up, moving to his lover's wardrobe, finding a cute sailor moon outfit as he chuckled to himself before moving to the doorway, not caring that the idea of fucking the other in it had made him semi hard. "There's not much to do about it Aki." He said softly. "You should get a quick shower, and if you put this on, I'll be here when you get back." He promised softly.

Akira rolled his eyes but he understood where the other was coming from. The only reason he even knew that Shiro was on the radio was because it was the rock station that tended to play in the club. "Well, you can handle my ass, that's for sure." he snickered.

He looked over to Shiro when the man said it couldn't be avoided. "Yeah, well, I wish there was." he mumbled, and glanced at the outfit. "You trying to get me groped while I'm at work?" he asked, as he got up and headed towards the bathroom, his hand accidently rubbing up against Shiro's semi hard on. "Or is tuxedo mask going to come rescue me?" he said, taking the outfit out of the man's hands. "Have fun searching the apartment for all the fun things." he said before ducking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower and getting ready in the outfit Shiro had picked out.

He checked himself in the mirror a little before he left flattening out the skirt that was almost too short. He moved over to Shiro and kissed his cheek, "I'll be back around 7am. Sleep." he said and quickly headed out to do his job. Once he got there he did the routines but not nearly to the satisfaction of his boss. Which meant he had to explain why he wasn't exactly in the best of shows that night. Not that he minded explaining how he was getting his ass pounded in the best way.

Back
Top Bottom