Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star and the Dancer (Russian Vodka)

Shiro was enjoying the little secrecy towards Akira. He knew that eventually he would spill the beans with he final sentence. Only one person in the world would he perform for in private. Yet the surprise and realisation on the others face was priceless. He would've snapped a picture if it wasn't because it would make the situation awkward and weird. Instead he just grinned, finally being discovered on who the mysterious man was.

The following rant was justified in Shiro's head. He gave Akira time to talk and space to get the words out. They were obviously straight from the heart and also a bit to the teasing side, and when it was ending, he couldn't help but smile warmly. "I didn't want to say something dreamy like I'd be drowning myself in your eyes." He teased. It was good to finally get it all out, and to admit to himself thatthis man was who he needed in his life. Not the others, but Akira.

It was a surprise though that Akira would admit to enjoying a bit of sexual pain. He hadn't realised how much his ex had developed since then. Their first times had always been careful and experimental. "I guess it depends on one thing before I ask him out." He said, looking like he was musing over it for a moment. "When is your next time off?" Shiro finally asked, looking straight back to Akira. "Because while I don't know how long we'll be out, I can say that I don't expect your body to be covered by the time the date ends." He gave a confident smile, a sure look in his face. He wanted all of Akira again, his heart pounding in the hope that it was mutual.

"So you say exactly that?" he rolled his eyes and sighed. Really, how did he manage? He smiled to himself though at the thought. He did adore Shiro, still did as much as he had tried to get over him. At the question of when his next time off was he fidgeted. "Um..." he bit his lip a bit before looking down at his empty plate, "probably sometime next week." he whispered, wishing he had stuff to push around on his plate. "It's not exactly the most stable job in the world. Things happen and you have to go in or be fired." he licked his lips. "I'm supposed to have tonight off, but I can't guarantee I won't get called in." he said as he looked back up to Shiro.

"But you know they still follow labor laws and all that, so next week is for sure." he explained, "If you don't mind the non-guarantee, we can just see how this ends." he offered, smirking a little bit at the thought of him not being covered. "Though really, you would think after five years it indeed would be covered...just not with clothing." he arched his brow ever so slightly before nodding to the waitress who showed up and asked if he wanted his plate removed. "We pay up front." he said, getting up and heading towards the front to pay for their meal.

As much as he would hate to go to work in this dress, he did really want to see what Shiro had in mind. There was so much they hadn't done, that he knew he had dreamt of...though he probably shouldn't have. Plus, how was this really going to go? Perhaps they were both just super horny or maybe they were weren't meant for each other. He nibbled on his lip a little bit as he pulled out his wallet to grab the cash and hand it to the cashier. "Yeah, his too please." he said as he nodded over to Shiro.

Having finished his food as well, Shiro put down the cutlery, feeling full and relaxed. The whole point of the date would be to just enjoy themselves, though having met each other again, there was a lot of things he would want to find out about his ex. More than just with clothes on as he nodded. "Well, even if it isn't guaranteed, I guess we'll just make the most of it." He said, willing to make a compromise. He didn't know when his manager would drag the band back to the studio to make their next album.

"I don't know how long I have either. We've got a couple of days off now, but when my manager calls, I have to leave. The studio is in another city and we have an apartment there we share." He explained softly. Nodding as well as leaning to the side to let the waitress get his plate as well. It was going to be the usual fight between them as they got up together to move to the counter and pay.

He had his wallet out already, hearing Akira intended to pay as he sighed. "I really shouldn't let you do that." He grinned softly. Even though he didn't object. "I'll have to get you something in return for paying for me." He promised, waiting until the bill had been paid before he headed outside, Shiro couldn't help but take the others hand in his own, heading back towards the city. "So, why don't you show me your place? A hotel room is way too boring." He suggested with a grin, figuring he could pick up something for Akira on the way.

Akira looked away when he heard the studio was in another city. Great...so this was not going to last long. He gave a small smile to the other to acknowledge he had heard the other, but he really didn't like what he heard. Long distance was awful on a relationship, so perhaps the other just meant this to be a one night stand kind of thing? Akira wasn't sure how he felt about that at the moment but he supposed it wouldn't matter in the end. He'd just have to leave it alone for now and if Shiro decided to leave him this time, then that what it meant.

"View is a pay back for the lousy lap dance you got last night." he shrugged, "Plus, I may not be famous but strippers make a decent amount. Especially ones like me." he said, looking a bit proud of himself. He took his card back and put it back in his wallet before heading outside with Shiro. He glanced to his hand as it was taken and held back a sigh. This type of thing was for lovers, as far as he knew he was not that to Shiro, but maybe it was something that was to be?

"Hmm, oh, sure. It's this way." he said and started to head in the direction of his apartment. "It's not a very far walk. Maybe 10 minutes." he explained as he turned the corner into an alley way. He walked along like he had been doing this all his life, walking through seedy streets and smiling at people that looked like they'd rather rob than smile at someone, though no one bothered them. "Bet your apartment is way nicer than mine." he explained as he nodded towards a complex after about 5 minutes of walking. It was another 5 minutes into the complex and then 3 flights of stairs until they were at Akira's door and he was unlocking it. When he opened the door they were greeted to a very bland apartment. It had decent furniture, but there was little way of decoration. He set his wallet and keys on the coffee table and looked back, "Do you um, want some coffee?" he asked.

Shiro had no intention of letting this be a one time thing. He wanted more and he wanted them to move in together one day as he could tell there was a bit of disappointment present in Akira's expression. He didn't push it as the food was paid for. "A lousy lap dance? Youll have to show me a proper one then." He teased as he had to acknowledge that there was some truth to the whole stripper idea. They were known for making a fair bit of money.

Being adamant about holding his hand, Shiro didn't let go as they walked together through the streets. He avoided looking at the people too much as they walked, noticing some of the looks they got. Although in the end, no one did anything to them and it was a bit until they got to the apartment complex. It was a long walk, but eventually they got through the right door and he looked around once inside.

"My apartment is shared with three others. This looks much nicer." He stated as he stepped out of his shoes and turned to Akira. "Coffee would be nice. But we also need to talk about some things." He added, turning more serious as he slid his hands into he pockets of his pants. "I want us to be something again. But I have to go away from here to work on the next album. We have enough material to make three or four." He explained. He wanted to say so much more, but the best thing he could come up with sounded halfways stupid as he said it. "I want you to be a part of my life. And I want to be a part of yours again." It sounded like a cheesy romance movie when he spoke those lines, but it was what he desired the most when he looked at Akira.

Akira chuckled, "perhaps I will." he stated, "a better one than you would ever get in a strip club." he teased right back.

Once they had gotten back to the apartment and Shiro said he wanted coffee Akira immediately moved to get the coffee started. He grabbed two mugs and waited until the coffee was ready before leaving the kitchen. He was kind of glad he did though, given what Shiro said next. He slowly moved back into the living room where Shiro was and handed him the coffee. "Shiro that would be nice," he said, moving to sit down on the couch, "but...long distance it's just..." he started off before stopping himself, "Look, it's just not good for me. I don't mind being a part of your life and vice versa, but having you gone in another city for that long. I'm not really sure I could do that." he explained.

He looked down at his coffee and thought about what Shiro was asking of him. "I- I never wanted to leave you in the first place. I really didn't. I was happy the way we were, but a lot has change since we were teenagers. To go back to the way we were...it's not going to happen. I don't mind starting over, Shiro. I would love that, but I can't do a long distance relationship."

"Better than at the strip club." Shiro mused to himself. It was something to definitely look forward to.

Letting Akira get time in the kitchen to sort everything out, he went to sit on the couch, enjoying how spartan and nice the apartment looked. It was nice that there wasn't a lot of ornaments. It looked a lot cleaner and friendly to him. And then the coffee was there as he accepted the mug. Listening to his ex, he could understand what he meant. It was hard for him to hear it, yet he knew he had to find a way forward. He took a sip as he listened on.

"It has. All has changed since then." He agreed. It was a bit of a camel to swallow that a long distance relationship wasn't going to work for them. He had hoped it would, but he didn't want to press it too much. The coffee was good and he enjoyed the company as well. "I won't pressure you into it. I just want to find a way so that we can make it work." He explained. "I have time off still, and I want to see you at all my concerts if you can." He explained, feeling his heart pounding in his chest with emotion.

Aria listened for a moment before sighing again. "You sure didn't lose your optimism did you?" He said as he took another sip of his coffee. "Shiro, the only way I'm making it to all your concerts is if either I live with you or I'm in the concerts themselves." He explained shaking his head. "I'd love to go see them all, Shiro, I really would but think about things through a little bit." He mumbled the last part.

Akira really wasn't sure how all of this was going to work, and he was sure in the past he would have just gone for it. Now was no longer the past though, he had grown a bit jaded since. He looked over to Shiro for a moment before averting his gaze once again. "Look, I'm for making this work, I really am...but let's face it, I'm a stripper. I make good money yes, but that's because I work hard and do my best when I'm on stage. If it's a bad night at the club, there is nothing I can do about the money. I can live in an apartment like this because I'm careful with my money." He said, frowning a little.

This most definitely did not sound like he wanted this to work out. He took a deep breath, "what city is your studio in?" He asked, trying to start over. He had never been a fan of his own negativity. "I'll try my best to make it to the majority of your concerts." He whispered. He just had to try, that's all, they'd figure the rest out. He was...sort of...sure of it. He gave a weak smile to show that he was trying it just went against his nature.

"Why don't we think of just now, rather than the future." He suggested, laughing little "after all, how do we even know if we like the person we each have become? I could be a total bitch and you'd never known it like this."

"Never." Shiro didn't want to lose optimism at all. It was what he had always used to think ahead in life. Although the idea of not getting to see Akira at every contact it would be weird. Though it'd been five years since they'd last met, their lives had changed completely since then, no longer sheltered by their parents. It was obvious that their new lives were going to affect their future together.

Yet as Shiro was about to speak, to try and explain everything, Akira continued, resetting their conversation and asking about the studio. He took a sip of his coffee, nodding in response. "The studio is about five or six hours from here by car." He explained, looking towards the window for a moment. He wanted to reset everything and just start all over, where they didn't know each other. But it would be impossible to do that.

He looked back to Akira, a soft smile on his lips, and a determined look in his eyes. "If you'd become a total bitch, I think I would've noticed something by now." He said, looking into Akira's eyes. He wanted to say and do so much more, but it seemed as if they were just locked in the moment together. Something had to be attempted, or a break from this. Shiro's mind was working in high gear until he suddenly knew what to do.

"Aki." He began, putting the coffee cup aside before he adjusted himself. "I'll do my very best to prove to you that we can make this work." He promised, moving himself in the couch with more agility than he'd thought possible, one hand moving to Akira's cheek, lifting his head before he pushed in for the deeper, more passionate kiss. This time he was reluctant to let go of the other, until he began to feel short of breath, savoring every moment of it. He didn't want to hold himself back, he needed to discover how much his ex had changed.

"Five...or six hours..." he looked down a bit when the other looked over to the window. That was a long drive. That would mean at least a day and a half off work each time Shiro had a concert. He looked back up just in time for the other to tell him that he would have noticed by now if he had become a total bitch. He chuckled a little, "Who knows, I've gotten very good at hiding how I feel." he said, sipping on his coffee, glancing up when the other called his name. "I'm sure you will, I just-" he was stopped at how fast the other was upon him.

He gasped and let his cup hit the floor, luckily not broken, but there was coffee everywhere. He didn't seem to pay one bit of attention to it though as the other pushed into a passionate kiss. He gave a light groan and for a few seconds was tense, mostly out of surprise. Next thing he knew though he was arching into the man that was kissing him, just as reluctant as the other broke the kiss so they could breath. His eyes had glazed over just slightly with the lust that was given off during that kiss. "Shiro..." he murmured a bit.

He licked his lips lightly before moving in once more for another kiss. "Are you sure you want to go this far?" he asked against the others lips, moving slightly to pull the other's shirt off. He figured this was what the other had been planning and it had been long enough since Akira had last gotten laid. Plus, he couldn't help but deny what his body was wanting from Shiro, "If this doesn't work out...you aren't going to regret it are you?" he murmured and moved back so that he could finish pulling the other's shirt off before moving towards his dress he had on.

Shiro knew it was a long drive, and the concerts only started out close. They always planned a tour, and eventually they were going abroad. They were big enough for it now, although they weren't booked for the bigger venues. It would be a test eventually, if they could maintain their status as rockstars while at the same time balancing their private lives. Too many crumbled in the industry.

Yet the kiss took it all away. He didn't think about the band or his music or anything else. He just gave himself into the kiss, allowing himself to open up as he felt Akira returning it, even arching in against him. His hand instinctively moved out, around the other's lower back, holding him. When they broke it and pulled back, he could see the lust beginning to build in the other's eyes, his own were determined and focused though.

It was something he hadn't thought of before, just how far they would want to go now. His eyes moving down as Akira's hands went for his shirt. He didn't fight it, his hands moving to help him get it off as he knew this was what they both wanted from each other. "No regrets." Shiro nodded, understanding as he felt himself smile softly. His hands slipped around Akira's lower back, lifting him into his lap while greeting his lips with another kiss, enjoying the softness of the fabric and the skin underneath that against his fingers, his chest exposed. He had obviously worked out while in the band, looking more trim and fit than he had five years ago.

Akira felt like he was flying with Shiro. It had been so long since he had been with Shiro, even kissing was sending a rush through him. He wanted more though, so much more. When the other stated that there would be no regrets he hummed, satisfied with the answer. He easily slipped into Shiro's lap as he looked down at the skin and body he had managed to expose. His hands slowly ran across exposed flesh as he took in the sight. This body had changed so much since the last time he saw it. He found he was a bit scared to remove his clothes.

He knew his body had changed since. Granted it was still a dancers body...but it revealed a bit more about his travels through beds. He kissed back and as he pulled away his bit his lip slightly, slowly pulling off his dress. He kept his eyes on Shiro's face waiting for the reactions to the scars he had on his body now. They weren't there five years ago and in the light of the club they were hard to see, but now they were clear as day. He leaned forward slightly to nibble at the other's neck, trying to relearn the body that had been absent for the longest time. He worked his hands along the skin they could find looking and seeking every spot that he could think of.

Shiro loved feeling Akira against him, their lips locked together. He felt his body tingling with every touch from the smaller boy in his lap. Almost trembling from the tenderness of the touch. Yet it was still different. Five years had gone buy, the sensual and tender touch was a loving one, but he could tell there was more to it. He let Akira lean back, seeing the dress sliding off, leaving the other young man in just his underwear. Shiro's eyes travelled almost automatically, the body was slender, trimmed and smooth. Except for the scars that showed. They hadn't been there five years ago.

He let his arms around Akira, tilting his head to give him better access to his neck. His skin carried a newer taste, a new smell he used after showers, yet it seemed natural next to his own scent. His fingers moved to trail one of the scars. "We don't have to talk about them until you want to share them with me." He whispered, letting his fingers off the scar and his hand down to grasp and squeeze Akira's ass instead, finding it even better than five years ago. He wanted his ex so badly he was already fully hard.

Akira continued to nibble at the man's neck, licking and sucking every now and then before moving to the other's shoulder. When he felt the finger trail one of the scars he tensed slightly. He sighed as the other whispered that they didn't have to talk about them until he wanted to share. He opened his mouth to start talking about them when he felt the squeeze to his ass. This allowed a moan to escape and he pulled his head back and smirked at the other only to grind his hips into Shiro's in retaliation.

He look down to his scars and ran his fingers along a few, "I don't remember when I got half of them...I remember who though." he whispered. "Rather..." he bit his lip and looked at Shiro, "it was a group. It was consensual." he said, the second part being rather quick, not wanting Shiro to think anything horrible happened to him. "I just...we didn't realize how easily I would scar, they weren't as experienced as they said they were...it was kind of a mess." he murmured, "Anyway...it was a flog and they got a little too deep so I bled at it left scars because none of us really knew how to properly care for them. I think one or two might have actually been intentional with a knife." he said, frowning to himself when he really didn't remember some of them.

"It- It doesn't freak you out does it?" he asked, "I- we don't have to do anything like that if you aren't into it. I'm kind of...um, well, nonchalant?" he tried, wincing at the phrase. "I'm kind of game for whatever." he explained, moving to kiss Shiro once more. "If you want to just play it simple I'm perfectly okay with that. I just want you inside me." he whispered, giving a small blush as he spoke. How the hell he still found words like that embarrassing, he knew it was because this was Shiro and not just some random person.

Shiro enjoyed the attention to his neck, the sucking was going to leave a mark in the long run though. Not that he minded it as he heard the moan, feeling the other's hips grinding into his own. He felt short of breath already, the blood halfways out of his brain and further down as he watched his ex moving his fingers, seeing the scars. He was a patient listener, although it felt a bit weird that it'd been consensual and they had been a group about him. For a moment he even worried when the knife was mentioned, but he had to put it off. This was in the past.

"I don't know how to respond to this." Shiro admitted, just before their lips touched again, he returned the kiss, acting out of instinct as his brain tried to figure out what to do in this situation. It took a moment before they spoke again, and now it was just a simple blush as he could tell they were meant to be. They had been apart, but the pull between them had flung them back in each other's arms. "It feels a bit weird, that you've experimented like this." He began, trying to find the right words as his heart pounded in his chest, but it was tricky. "I want to see if it's something we can enjoy together."

He couldn't believe himself, they were getting intimate, and already talking about things that they would never have considered in their wildest dreams earlier. "For now, I just want you. I don't know how long we have each other, and I want to forget about time." He explained, moving one hand down between them, to his pants, they were soon undone and unzipped, his plain boxers showing underneath, the bulge threatening to fall up towards his stomach. "I want to be one with you." He added before kissing Akira with all the passion and love he could muster. For now this was enough, but he was determined, one day he would give his ex all the pleasure he desired.

Akira gave a small smile when the other stated he wasn't sure how to respond to what he said. "I know, it's okay. It can feel weird, I'm not expecting you to be into it. I didn't really like the knife and though I don't mind the flogging, I'm okay without it. Though, if it is something you want to try I'm not opposed to it." he explained, glancing away a little bit. His eyes followed the other man's hands and bit his lip as he watched him undo his pants. He moved slightly to help push them down as he looked back up at the other.

"Leave it to you to be all cheesy." he teased just before the other kissed him. He groaned into the kiss and ground his hips once more against the buldge that was beneath him. "Hmm, so I was right yesterday. You were turned on by my little lap dance." he teased before repeating the same motions as his lap dance from before, only this time he had no qualms letting himself touch the man and grind into his hips. "I suppose it's a bit better now, us being half naked and all. Can you imagine what it would be like if you were inside of me?" he murmured against the man's lips moving ever so slightly off the other so he could get rid of his own boxers.

Nodding in response to the other's suggestions, Shiro let's him help with his pants, getting them off. "We can discuss that another time." He grins before his cheesy comment is mentioned. It's something he's always been good at, being cheesy and goofy around serious things. It was like a trip to heaven with Akira in his lap, the grinding had him harden fast, despite still wearing boxers as he noticed the other lifting up a bit.

"You move better than anyone I've ever seen dance." Shiro complimented, it wasn't something he'd seen a lot of people do, but those he'd seen never came near to when he saw the smaller boy now on his lap. His hands moving on instinct as he had his pants kicked off. "You're such a tease." He moved in, nibbling gently on the others neck as his fingers hooked into the waist band of Akira's boxers, suddenly pulling them down, his fingers gliding along the toned, yet still bubbly ass and those delicious thighs on top of him. He wasn't going to wait, although he had one thing to remember. "Do you have lube? And I mean plenty of it." He asked, obviously wanting to enjoy his ex as a lover for more than just one round.

"Hmm, you're just saying that because I have you hard and wanting." he said, nipping at the man's lip, teasing the other once again. Though he found himself getting told off for teasing, "Always. It's more fun that way, don't you think?" he asked, "Having something just within your reach...but never being able to actually have it? It's why lap dances get so many men off." he murmured and gasped as the man pulled down his boxers. He moved his hips down and finally felt the bare skin against bare skin.

He smirked when he heard the other ask about lube, "Not here," he whispered against the man's lips before pulling up and away from the other. He leaned down and hummed in satisfaction at the kiss he gave the other, "give me a minute and I'll have plenty" he said, before turning and sauntering over to the television just in front of them. He leaned down from the waist and moved his hips ever so slightly, giving the other a wonderful view of his ass before opening a draw and grabbing a bottle of lube he had there before coming back and moving to his knees in front of Shiro. "Do you need help or would you rather do it yourself?" he asked as he opened the bottle.

Shiro couldn't help but grin athe Akira's words. His ex was partially right. "I also have some experience." He reminded the other. Yet the teasing was the best. While he wanted it all, it would be nice to just get teased occassionally and have the entire build up. And soon they were skin on skin, the warm body of his lover was against his own, making him gasp and his cock twitch slightly. He knew he wanted everything, and he wasn't going to slow down with it until they were done.

Then suddenly, the other pulled off his lap, moving forward. He wanted to grab him and pull him back, yet he waited, watching the hypnotising ass in front of him. Making him lick his lips, remembering the feeling of the other's lips on his own. They were so soft and the taste a memory awakening again. And then Shiro noticed the other moving on his knees between his legs, the lube in his hands. The question was an easy answer as he felt his cheeks heat up. "You help me with it. It's been a while and I want to make sure we do it right." He told Akira with a grin, leaning forward. "Otherwise I won't be able to control myself with your delicious ass." He teased slightly.

Akira chuckled at the other not being able to control himself, playing with the bare cock in front of him. His hands gently ran up and down the cock, just barely touching it, "then perhaps I shouldn't help you." he said, before he took the man in his mouth and in one fell swoop took him as far as he could. He came up and licked his lips before putting some lube in his hand and started to give the other a hand job before switching hands and taking the lubed covered one and playing with his ass. He stuck a finger inside himself and groaned as he leaned his head down on Shiro's leg.

His eyes never left the cock he was playing with as he licked his lips and stuck another finger inside himself. He moved slightly and sucked on his ex lover's balls and hummed lightly before pulling back and looking at the other. "God I want you inside me." he murmured, his eyes glazed over from the lust and want of the other. Once he felt like he was loose enough he moved back up along Shiro's body and straddled the man. "You ready?" he asked, kissing Shiro lightly as he slowly lowered himself so that Shiro's tip was just barely impaling his ass.

"Shit." Shiro groaned as he watched the other slide down over his cock and then back up. It was a surprise sensation that he didn't realise how much he missed. The sexual attention and intimacy as he felt the hand moving in to take over, lubed and soon jerking him off slowly. He groaned, his head leaning backwards as he watched the other get to work on them both at the same time. He had to grip the couch firmly to hold himself back as he looked down. "Fuck." He admitted, letting go of a hand, to move it into the others hair, holding his head with a gentle grip. "You look so damn cute." He groaned, the pleasure making his legs start to tremble slightly.

Then it was over, his hand letting go as Akira moved up into his lap. Returning the kiss, he didn't care how the other tasted. "You don't have to wait." He teased, his hands moving to the other's waist as he felt the ass teasing the tip of his cock. Shiro couldn't help himself as he pushed into a passionate kiss, while pulling the other down, groaning into the kiss. The memories of the tight ass wrapping around his cock were intense, flooding his mind with the past pleasures they had shared. Yet he pushed it back, focusing on the present, savoring the moment, the taste and the sensations of feeling his lover against his lap, not having realised he wasn't being too gentle, pulling the other down to the hilt on him.

Akira chuckled when the other told him he looked cute. As he enjoyed the other kissing him he to thought of the past, how this all felt in the past, how now he felt different but still good. He gasped as the other pulled him down in such a way it left him breathless. He broke the kiss trying to catch his breath while also getting used to having Shiro inside of him again. "Fuck..." he managed to get out, his body shaking as he enjoyed the rush of pleasure that was forced through him.

He slowly started to move once he felt like he could, he started out slowly and with a semi-ragged pace. However, that quickly changed as he wanted the other to move like he had before. Being pulled so possessively down made him feel so full, in ways he hadn't felt before and he loved it. Akira moved to kiss Shiro once again as he managed to find a pace that he could keep and hopefully satisfied both of them. He kept giving small groans and his breath became shallow as he chased the orgasm his body wanted so badly. It felt like he was pent up to no end as he moved and kissed Shiro. God, what a stupid man he had been for leaving Shiro like he had.

Shiro groaned as Akira slid down over him. All the way to the bottom. It was a sensation he hadn't felt in years, his ex lover finally back with him as he moved his hands to the other's waist as he started to move slowly. At first the slow and steady pace was enough, steadily increasing, Shiro's breath heavy and slightly ragged as he looked into the others face. It was an amazing sensation, finally being one again and with someone who meant more to him than most other things.

He held back for a bit, letting Akira get used to the pace before he began to move back, their lips meeting in another passionate kiss. Shiro began to thrust back up against the bounces, his hands slowly starting to grip as he began to lift his lover further up before helping bring him down towards the hips pushing upwards, the apartment would soon echo with the noise of their bodies colliding as Shiro's breathing quickened. He was definitely enjoying every moment.

Akira gasped when the other finally started to pull him down towards his hips. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned as they kept up the pace that Shiro had started in the first place. He made to kiss the other again until he broke it only to let out a loud moan as his body shook with the orgasm ripping through him. "God yes!" he moaned as he felt his body tighten around the other, only to go lip a minute later. His breath was still labored and he could barely move, but he was trying to make sure that his lover came as well.

How he missed this feeling with Shiro. He leaned up and kissed the man again as if he hadn't just kissed him only moments before. "I needed that," he whispered as he cuddled into the other after the man finished. He gently kissed the man's neck as he closed his eyes and rested still very aware of what was going on around him.

Shiro was surprised at the pace he got going. The entire moment and the way Akira cried out, he couldn't help but groan loudly. He felt the sudden orgasm tightening his lover around his cock, and it was too much as he managed to pull the other to the hilt, his cock erupting as he groaned loudly, his head falling backwards, exposing his throat and neck to the other.

Returning the kiss as they sat together there, Shiro couldn't help but grin softly. He needed it too as his hands moved, one going to the other's lower back, the other going up into his hair. "I've been aching for this since I saw you." He groaned, his head tilting to accept the other's lips to his neck as they cuddled up on the couch. He leaned forward, pushing to kiss the other passionately, his legs slowly moving, grinding lightly against the other's ass, his cock still hard inside.

Back
Top Bottom