Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star and the Dancer (Russian Vodka)

Grinning, Shiro knew his lover was right. He could handle the other's ass pretty well. It just came natural and felt right to be together. And as they moved close to each other, he chuckled, letting out a gasp when his cock was rubbed, even if seemingly accidental. "I don't think you'll need rescue. I like the idea of you coming home hot and bothered to wake me up." The idea was making Shiro look forward to staying the night even more.

He let the other shower in peace, letting him get dressed and all as he waited in the doorway, not bothering with getting dressed as he pulled the other close. "Wake me up when you return. I'll look forward to seeing you again." He told the other as he watched him head out. Making sure Akira had his key with him, the door was locked.

While Shiro was alone, he decided to grab a quick shower as well before he went to the bedroom, lying down to get some rest, waiting for his lover to return from work, hopefully to some more relaxing together.

"And who says I'll wake you up?" he asked. However, when the other pulled him close at the door and asked him to wake him up when he got home, he bit his lip but nodded. He wanted, more than anything, to be hot and bothered and getting taken care of by Shiro at the very moment.

By the end of his shift his ass was trying to kill him. He really shouldn't have been dancing like this, but it was nothing that a little rest...and maybe a good fucking wouldn't cure. Plus, Justin had seen the way he was and even though he was pissed off beyond all belief he gave Akira the next night off. Akira managed to get the following off as well, after a bit of pleading with Justin. So by the time he came home he was very happy. Two nights off in a row was nearly unheard of, so to get it and hopefully to spend it with Shiro...it was like a miracle to him.

He opened the door quietly and moved over to the bed room, looking down at Shiro for a moment. He was pretty hot and bothered by all the stares he had gotten in this outfit and he wanted nothing more than to get off at the moment, but Shiro just looked so peaceful. So Akira had a better idea, and if Shiro just happened to wake up during it, well, oops.

He climbed onto the bed slowly and carefully, doing his best to not wake Shiro up at that moment. When he was settled he moved to touch himself and quietly moved his hand over to Shiro's as well, stroking the both of them. He gave light moans as he stroked the both of them, looking down at where he could see his hand moving under the sheet.

Shiro fell asleep fast on Akira's bed, it was nice and cozy, with a familiar scent of his lover. It took him little time before he was dreaming of the two being back together again, just enjoying each other's company. He didn't react to anything as his lover returned home from his job, he only adjusted slightly in his sleep, at the moment lying on his back, his chest half covered by the blanket, with the rest of his body underneath.

As it shifted from the added weight of his lover, Shiro let out a soft snore and grunt, his head pushing into the soft pillows as his body noticed the feeling of a hand wrapping around his cock and stroking him. It took little time before his cock was almost rock hard in the other's grasp, his leg moving up a bit to make him lie more comfortable with his cock hardening like that, his subconscious sending him into a more pleasurable dream with the one whose hand was around his length.

Akira smirked when he noticed that Shirk didn't wake up. "You're missing out, Shiro" he murmured as he continued to stroke both of them. Soon enough he was moaning softly as he arched into his own hand. His breathing become labored as he worked for release "fuck.." He moaned before he couldn't take it and moved so he could suck on the other. He wasn't subtle about it either, simply removed the blanket and took the man's hardened cock into his mouth.

He moaned as he bobbed his head up and down his hand moving away from his own cock to his ass. He groaned as he stuck the first finger in and tried to find that place inside of him that would hopefully push him over the edge.

Shiro barely stirred as his cock was stroked, his dream was proceeding nicely, the two of them enjoying each other and the intimacy. Yet it soon took a turn as there was a gentle breeze over his body, the sheets being removed, his cock stood like a rod, straight up from the grasp on it.

The sudden feeling of wet lips and a warm mouth wrapping around it, made Shiro's hips jerk upwards suddenly, pushing himself deeper in, his hands gripping the sheets as he let out a groan. He was starting to wake up, however he wasn't fully ready to just yet. He was clinging to the dream he was enjoying, his subconscious had a powerful grip on his mind, even if his brain tried to get him to wake up.

Akira gasped when the other jerked his hips upward. It only spurred him on more as he groaned and tried to move faster on the cock. He continued to play with himself, every now and then stopping to look at Shiro. He was enjoying playing with the man like this. He had never been this bold when he was with Shiro the first time, so changing it up a bit was a lot of fun.

He moved a bit so he was just licking up and down the man's cock before slowly moving up his body and rubbing their lengths together. He moved to kiss Shiro's neck and then gently on the lips, "Shiro, wake up...or you're going to miss out on all the fun."

Shiro didn't seem to stir much as his cock was sucked and licked, enjoying the way he was taken care of. Yet it wouldn't last long before his lover slipped into his lap, straddling him so their lengths were rubbing against each other. And the kiss on his neck made his head turn as he let out a tired groan and stretch, waking up to find Akira on top of him.

Returning the kiss on his lips, Shiro tried to get the haze in his head out, realising they were pretty close to just going at it, he grinned softly. His brain reminded him of the words spoken as he reached up to pull the other down into a passionate kiss. "I didnt miss the best part." He teased, his other hand sliding over the other's ass, noticing he was still dressed. "I get to fuck the brains out of my sailor moon boyfriend." He teased, giving the bubbly ass a firm squeeze.

Akira groaned into the kiss and pulled back, his eyes filled with lust. He arched his back just slightly and bit his lip, enjoying the feeling of Shiro's hands on him. "It's just lucky you woke up, or I would have had all the fun by myself." he said, pouting just a little bit. He was enjoying the teasing as the man squeezed his ass. "Come on, lover, let's go. Can't keep me waiting, I've got the Earth to defend and all." he chuckled a bit.

He rolled his hips into Shiro's once again, shivering at the pleasure that ran through him. "Or should I just take care of myself and just use you to my hearts content?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, his eyes saying he just might, given permission.

Shiro enjoyed the sight of Akira on top of him like that, being playful, teasing and making him want to just give in and let his lover have his fun. "That could be interesting, to see how you look when you get the permission you want." He teased, moving in to kiss the smaller boy's neck, savoring the taste of his skin as he kept playing with the delicious ass under his fingers. It was a sensational way to wake up and he knew he'd look forward to the next time it happened like this.

He was quick to decide though, as he felt the hips rolling against his own and his lover shivered in top of him. "Since you're so busy with getting defend Earth, go ahead and use my to your pleasure." He grinned, giving the other's ass a firm slap. "But be warned, I might not let you go once you are done." He added, a brow lifted as a tease.

"Hmmm," he groaned lightly as Shiro kissed his neck. He pressed his ass into the fingers that were playing with him, smirking as Shiro said to use him to his pleasure. He gasped at the slap and quickly rolled off Shiro. Akira moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed something quickly before taking the other's arm and latching on side of the set of handcuffs to the man's wrist. "Who says you'll have a choice?" he said, licking his lips.

He moved the other's arm up and leaned down "As long as you are okay with this, that is. If you aren't, well, I'll be doing the same thing it'll just be a little less kinky." he nipped at the man's bottom lip. "What do you say, Shiro. Up for a little kink?" he asked, as he glanced up towards the cuffs, ready to hook them on the metal frame and then get the other set going for Shiro's other arm.

Shiro enjoyed the feeling of the bubbly ass under his fingers as he could tell Akira was definitely interested in being told to take what he wanted for his own pleasure. Although curiosity had Shiro in it's grasp, he didn't want to move from his current spot as he watched his lover rolling off him and finding a pair of handcuffs, quickly attaching one of them to his wrist. "I think I've made my choice already." He retaliated confidently still as he looked into his lover's eyes while they were close.

It was a tense moment for some unknown reason, yet he needed little convincing as he pushed in to kiss Akira passionately for a moment before moving both his hands up to the metal frame at the headboard of the bed. "Let's do it Aki." He said with a grin on his face. "I don't know if your frame will hold though, just so you're warned." He teased, not minding the idea of being cuffed to the bed and letting Akira have all the fun he wanted to with his body. Although he had no clue just what his lover might do to him either, it was going to be an interesting experience.

Akira groaned when Shiro seemed to be okay with this. He honestly preferred to be the one tied up, but today he as excited to be the one doing the tying up. He groaned yet again at the kiss and kissed back as he cuffed the other to the bed frame the moment after he was told they could do it. "It'll hold." he whispered and kissed the man gently, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." he teased and moved to nip the other's ear. "If you want out, just say so." he whispered into the other's ear.

With that he moved to kiss along Shiro's neck as his hands trailed down Shiro's body until it met his own hips and he followed that instead, slowly sticking in a finger to prepare himself. He groaned and arched into his hand as he sat up and looked down at Shiro. He licked his lips and ground his hips against Shiro's, his free hand moving down and stroking his lover and himself together. Once he felt like he would be okay he adjusted ever so slightly, before licking his hand and stroking Shiro a few times before sliding himself down on the man's cock. He gasped and gave a small groan before he started to bounce up and down on his lover.

Shiro let the other cuff his hands to the fram of the bed, letting his hands and arms hang almost limply as he watched curiously. He returned the kiss, knowing it was part promise as he nodded. "I'll tell you." He promised. It was exhilerating to give up on control and let his lover do as he pleased. Already he felt intrigued by the kinks they had explored, making him want to delve deeper into them and explore a world he felt like he's missed out on. He testingly pulled on the cuffs, both the items holding his wrists and the bed frame seemed sturdy enough to keep him locked in place.

His mind was brought back to Akira's kisses down along his neck and the hands exploring his body until where their hips meant. Watching his lover's back arch, he knew it had to do with him preparing himself as their lengths were soon stroked together. Shiro couldn't help but groan in delight and pleasure as he watched the sight in front of him. He knew there was not much else to do than just observe as he soon felt his own cock being stroked alone before his lover adjusted. Even though he knew what was happening, his heart was pounding, feeling his lover's tight ass wrapping around his rock hard cock, he let his head fall back with a loud groan.

Akira smirked when Shiro promised him that he would tell him when enough was enough. He bit his lip as he started to bounce on his lover's cock. His hands moved up to his own chest and he started to touch himself. One hand on his nipple, tweaking and pinching at it, the other moving to stroke himself as he moaned out Shiro's name. He finally closed his eyes and let himself go as he enjoyed the cock inside of him. "Fuck, Shiro...move your hips." he muttered as he licked his lips, not nearly being able to hit that beautiful spot inside him just right.

He wanted the other so badly and he found his hands on himself weren't helping much. He opened his eyes and looked down to Shiro, his eyes filled with lust. He nibbled on his lip before leaning down and licking at Shiro's nipples. Trailing kisses between each as he teased them before moving on and trailing up to his neck, nipping and sucking. "Fuck..." he muttered against Shiro's skin. "Fuck me." he muttered, "As hard as you can, Shiro...I want you deep."

Shiro let Akira start off, groaning as he began to bounce on his hard cock. Watching how he played with himself and moaned out the right name. It felt amazing to bel ike this, although he could tell it wasn't enough for his lover. The words came that he halfways expected, help with reaching that sweet spot as he looked up into Akira's lust filled eyes, his hips suddenly moving into action, jerking upwards just as Akira came down.

He wasn't going to just lie there and be used if he could help it. And while unable to hold his lover in place, Shiro would do what he could, groaning as he felt the kisses and teasing on his nipples. They were erect to the point of almost being painful. "Bounce for me Akira." He groaned in wanton lust as he tried to move his hips as fast as possible, getting into a somewhat steady rhythm, pushing upwards as best he could whenever his lover when downwards so he could make sure they both got the pleasure they looked for.

Akira gasped at the first thrust that Shiro made. He wasn't sure why he hadn't excepted it but he hadn't and god did it feel great. He arched when the other managed to hit his sweet spot and cried out. The more Shiro moved the faster Akira got. It seemed like he just couldn't get enough of his ex. No, not ex...his lover. Akira almost stopped when it finally hit him that he had said he was going to try and make this work. That he wanted this to work out. Instead he moved at a ragged pace, his hands planting themselves on Shiro's chest, flat against the sweat covered skin.

He couldn't believe it, as he continued to use his boyfriend. The man he was on, they were in almost the exact situation they were before. Though this time Shiro...Shiro could get him connections. This time he wouldn't have to leave Shiro for something that stupid. He moaned as his cock pulsed to bring his attention back to what he was doing at the time. He looked down to Shiro and leaned down, kissing the man, whispering against his lips, "fuck...Shiro, please come deep inside me."

Shiro heard the first gasp. It was obvious Akira was enjoying every moment of it. Now that they had finally been re-united as lovers, they could enjoy every moment together. The hands on his chest and the ragged pace made Shiro groan, he knew they would be a mess of sweat and juices by the time they were done, but he didn't care as he looked up at the smaller male on top of him, riding him while he thrust back. To finally be together properly, he knew what they both wanted, even as their bodies neared the unavoidable climax they both savored as the perfect moments of their unions.

Groaning, Shiro let his head fall backwards for a moment before he noticed movement, his hips bucking and thrusting upwards as he turned to kiss Akira passionately when he leaned down, hearing the whisper against his lips. He couldn't help but try and move his hands, for a moment forgetting the cuffs as they rattled against the headboard of the bed. "Every drop, I promise." He groaned in a soft response, the words seeming to fuel his body as he began to throb and pulse inside his lover's body, a sign that he was getting close. "Use all your strength on the final thrust." He tried to make it sound more like a suggestion than a demand, he wanted them to go at it with every fiber in their body, he would give nothing less of himself after all.

Akira seemed only to start moving faster the closer and closer he got. He had to smirk when he heard the cuffs rattle against the headboard. He nipped at Shiro's lip. "Hmm, are you wanting to hold me down, Shiro?" he asked, "Hold me down and fuck me senseless?" he continued, nipping down the other's jawline until he reached his neck, where he started to kiss and suck. He licked and sucked and nipped at the man's neck determined to leave a mark, something there was no way of hiding. "Too bad you're all tied up and at my mercy." he groaned as he felt the other pulse inside him.

He nodded as the other told him to use his strength. He thrust down as much as he could, using just a bit more strength as they both grew closer and closer to the impending orgasms. He felt his right on the edge but his body wasn't pushing over it, it needed the other to come. "Fuck, Shiro...please, come!" he moaned as he worked his ass faster and harder than he had before, trying to convince the other to come inside him as hard as he could.

Shiro loved how it went faster as they got closer. He knew he was in trouble for what he wanted, even if he couldn't as he was cuffed and left at Akira's mercy. It was going to be a struggle, but he promised himself he would adjust and enjoy every moment of pleasure they could share as he grinned, feeling the other's lips moving over his jawline and down to his neck, making him tilt his head. "I guess it's just the force of habit." He admitted with a groan, letting his lover leave the mark he wanted to, it would be nice to be able to come out about it, and just say it like it was. He was going to be happy with his lover again.

Yet the sudden strength and full power, made his mind reel for a moment. "Fuck!" He let out, the sensations making his body tremble for a moment. "It's gonna happen!" He let out with a groan, feeling the ass working harder and faster, it wasn't going to be long as his cock was pulsing harder and harder, and while he tried to tease by holding it off for as long as possible, it didn't work as he soon let out a loud groan of his lover's name when he came inside, his cock erupting like a fountain, giving the other what he wanted so badly.

Akira chuckled when the other told him it was just force of habit to want to hold him down. "Force of habit? Really? I don't think so." he managed to get out between pants. "I think it's just plain desire for what you've been denied." he said, nipping a bit harder on the other's shoulder. He arched his back and gasped as the other came into him hard. His hips slamming down as he came as well. His hips shook slightly as he rode out his orgasm before laying down on the man. He closed his eyes and hummed in satisfaction, smiling as he caught his breath and strength again. "Fuck...I needed that." he muttered before rolling off Shiro, groaning as that meant his cock was removed from Akira's ass.

He curled up against Shiro for a moment before looking at the cuffs and rolling over once again to grab the key he had in the drawer. He un-cuffed the man before laying back and curling into him again, "Good morning." he murmured, closing his eyes. All he wanted to do was sleep after his day at work and the fucking he just went through, "Give me like...4 hours and I'll be up again..." he muttered as he was slowly falling asleep, "I got two days off in a row though, thanks to your previous fucking." he mumbled before slipping into a light sleep.

Though he started off in a light sleep roughly 30 minutes into his sleep he went into a deep dead sleep as he was dreaming about Shiro and how their lives were about to go in an attempt to stay together. He really wasn't sure how it was going to work. It was going to be a long distance type of relationship he was sure. There wasn't much he was able to do about it. How he wanted to just quit work though and go, but he couldn't expect that to work either.

Shiro knew he was caught. As much as he wanted this, he also wanted to be the one holding the other, getting what he felt he needed from his lover, and making sure the other wasn't lacking for any intimacy or pleasure either. Groaning as it all happened, he let his head fall back, a wave of relief washing over his body for a moment before the other rolled off him, making him groan, somewhat disapproving the other moving away from him, even if it was only momentary before they were cuddled up. His head turning down to look at Akira, knowing the cuffs were still on him. They would have to get those off as he soon felt the other disappearing to retrieve the key.

It was nice to be free of the restraints, letting the other curl up to him as he turned to hold him, his arms wrapping around him and pulling his head to his chest. "That's good, Aki. Now, just rest and I'll be here when you wake up." Shiro promised, gently caressing the smaller man's back as he fell asleep. It was nice to know they got some time together before he had to leave to return to the studio with the others. Yet soon he was the only one awake, his breathing having calmed down after their pleasurable moment together. It was strange to think of, that once more they would be together. Even if it would be over a distance, he would have to find a way to get to see his lover as frequently as possible, even if it meant helping support him so he didn't have to work as much.

It was a challenge for another day as he sighed, his eyes drifting down to the sweet face of Akira, looking so innocent and cute in his sleep as he gently rubbed the other's back, wondering if his lover was having good dreams, while thinking about their future together. Everything was going to be a challenge, but this time would be different. This time it would be the two of them properly, no one trying to split them up. Yet it felt different, as if their roles had been reversed in life, that now Shiro held the upper hand, being the one known and Akira the opposite, having a job that many would wrinkle their noses upon hearing about. Slowly, Shiro closed his eyes, his face buried in his lover's hair, inhaling the familiar scent as he just laid there, holding his lover to him.

In a few hours, Akira finally woke up. He arched his back as he stretched. He was actually shocked to see Shiro there, "Shiro..." he whispered as he moved a bit to get up. He gave a soft smile and kissed the man's cheek before getting up and heading to his kitchen. Perhaps he could actually cook something for once, like he used to. He hummed as he worked to get things ready for a simple breakfast. This all felt so strange, being here with Shiro in his house. It was like things were back the way they were in high school, though he was pretty sure it wasn't as pleasurably painful. His ass had that wonderful ache from their most recent time together. Akira let his mind drift as he finished off the pancakes and the sausage.

He had really never thought this would ever happen again, he figured they would just write each other off as the one that got away and leave it at that. Hell, he was sure that Shiro would want nothing to do with him after everything that Akira had done. Still, would it last? He gazed out his kitchen window for a moment before plating the food and taking the two plates back into the bedroom. He set one plate on the nightstand and the other he held in his lap as he looked over Shiro. This man...no, they both knew nothing about the other, at least what they were like now, they had both changed so much, he was sure of it. He bit his lip before he started to munch on his meal, waiting to hand the other to Shiro.

"We should...get to know each other a bit more. You know. Like over again." he explained, "After all, I'm sure we've changed a lot. You probably don't like the same things you used to."

Shiro had dosed off with Akira against him like that, not waking up after the few hours when Akira slipped out. He seemed to just stir at the smell of food, stretching and groaning as he woke up, looking around with a soft yawn. It felt right to him, being here with his lover and spending time together. And when the other returned with food for them both, he sat up, the blankets falling from his chest to his lap as he moved to the edge to the plate on the nightstand. His eyes moving to his lover as he picked up the plate, hearing the words being mentioned.

The assessment was correct. They needed to get to know each other once more. Start all over from scratch. Shiro began picking at the food, soon realising how hungry he was as he had to stop himself from looking like a pig while eating it. "We should." He agreed. "It would be nice to just go and do all the stuff we used to, hang out and just explore it all over again." He mentioned. "And since we got the entire day, maybe we should go into town?" He suggested, figuring that they could at least hang out and have some fun that way, a soft smile on his face as he gladly ate the food, savoring the taste. "Besides, this stuff is delicious, you've definitely gotten a grasp at cooking." He said, changing the subject a bit.

Akira gave another soft smile and nodded, "yeah sure. That would be nice," he said. He chuckled when the other complimented his cooking. "Yeah, well after I started university I had to figure it out, turns out I wasn't half bad and kind of liked it too. Haven't done it in a while though..." he trailed off a little and finished his meal as he waited for the other. "What do you want to do in town?" he asked, "I haven't had time off like this in a while, I have no idea what to do with myself." he laughed as he moved to get off the bed and head into the kitchen to clean off his dish.

This whole thing was insane. The logical part of his brain kept telling him to stop it, to move on, to tell Shiro no, but his romantic side kept urging him on. And another side, one he really didn't want to admit to, wanted to use Shiro. After all the man had everything Akira wanted in life. If he was to use him, Akira could meet the right people, ones that would get him the right jobs. He could be just as famous as Shiro.

There was nothing regular about their relationship anymore. After so long, it couldn't be regular. They couldn't go back to the way it was with all the bagage they carried. It would be nice to just relax and try to find a sollution to make things work between them as Shiro watched Akira head out to the kitchen with his dish, finishing a moment later, he got up to follow him, watching him clean off one dish. "I'm glad you picked it up. I never got to, most of the early practice nights we ended up with take away. And when we got big, there was hardly time for a cooked meal. Everything was to go." He explained, moving up behind Akira, placing the plate in the sink before wrapping his arms around his lover gently.

"I want to see if the old arcade is still running. Last I remember, there was talk of new games being added, before I left. Something about a new Guitar Hero and such. I mean, did anyone beat my old records?" He asked, curiously. It would almost be too easy to abuse Shiro, he was falling hard for his ex lover turned lover again. There was barely anything he could do to stop himself from wanting the other. Distracting them with being out in town was probably the best way not to end up with them barely leaving the place. And it'd be good to get some fresh air after being cooped up and doing it as much as they had been the past day.

Back
Top Bottom