To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

His face lit up and he coughed, "I'm gonna go check on Mego, make sure she didn't wash away."
"Hai. Keep your dick out of her." Kojurou said and Masamune tripped before hurrying off.

Megohime was sitting on the rocks that were partially submerged in the river, leaned back against a larger bolder with her hand between her legs. She had already made herself climax once, but that strange feeling in her chest wouldn’t disappear. She was gasping, working her clit with one hand and biting the back of her other hand. The feeling in her chest had been there since she saw Masamune pleasuring himself, and she couldn’t get rid of it no matter what she did. She pulled her hand away from her mouth slightly, lips parting as she moaned out a name. “Masamune..”

Masamune moved to the river to go looking for her, about to call out her name when he heard his own. He looked confused before moving carefully to see where it came from. And when he did, he about had a heart attack. His eye widened and he covered his mouth to keep from gasping too loudly. She would be so mad if she caught him.

Megohime didn’t notice Masamune, too busy with her own business to hear him. It was clear as day that she was sexually frustrated, working her clit at a steady pace, moaning Masamune’s name again, imagining that it was her masters hand pleasuring her rather than her own.

He swallowed hard and carefully moved closer, not wanting to alert her and freak her out, or worse make her angry. But maybe she wouldn't mind? No, doubtful, she would drown him in ink for spying on her.

She squirmed, and he could tell she was starting to get more worked up, pushing her fingers against her wet folds, teasing the entrance to her womanhood before returning to rubbing her clit. She whimpered softly, even pushing her finger into her mouth and sucking gently on it. Her cheeks were flushed, caught up in the fantasy that Masamune was there, touching her, groping her, caressing her with his rough hands. She was brought out of her fantasy when she heard a soft footfall beside her, making her eyes open and her hand pull out from beneath her legs. When she saw it was Masamune, her face went red and she stared wide eyed at him. “H-How long where you there?” She was a lot more quiet than he thought she would be, too mortified to act any differently.

Megohime looked away, covering her chest and closing her legs. “I-I don’t need any help..” She muttered, but didn’t sound exactly confident in her statement.

Good going, Masamune, now she thinks you're a creep. "Right. Well, I just wanted to make sure you didn't wash away, you've been here a bit. I got worried..."

“W-Wait...” She squirmed a bit, still rather aroused by the look on her face. “Would you... Would you be able to help me.. Finish?” Oh god, he probably thought she was some sort of perverted freak.

Megohime felt her ears burn red. “I actually... Watched you in the bath house.. A-And touched myself while watching... I was going to ask if you thought that of me..?”

He flushed even harder to the point he could boil tea. "Y-Yeah...frequently, as of late..." He admitted, "I guess I kinda understand what Sanada had been saying before, about not wanting to take advantage of a Shiki's feelings.."

She was quiet for a good moment before speaking. “Can you touch me..?” She asked softly, keeping her gaze cast down.

He stripped out of his robes and moved over, slipping into the river beside her and running his hands slowly along her hips and inner thigh, "Like this...?" He asked softly.

Megohime’s breath hitched in her throat when his hands ran against her soft inner thighs, making her nod. “Yeah..” She breathed, watching him through half lidded eyes.

With more and more touches to her thighs, she spread her legs more, slowly and almost subconsciously. “H-Halfway..?” She admitted. “No, you didn’t ruin it...” She said softly.

His fingers moved slowly over her clit, not wanting to rush or force her, "Tell me what you want...I'll do whatever you ask.." He said softly in her ear

Megohime pressed her knees against his sides, gripping his shoulders and clutching close to him. “I don’t care, I just want you to make me feel good..” She answered, already breathing slightly labored.

Megohime didn’t seem satisfied with his answer, squirming against him and pushing his hand roughly against her need. “I need you now.” She whimpered softly.

Megohime shuttered when he pushed into her, even she hadn’t done that to herself, it felt odd, but at the same time pleasurable. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding herself against his chest, a soft moan escaping her.

Back
Top Bottom