Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She held her cheeks, hearts growing bigger as a sick smile crossed her face, "Y-Yes, please, I want all of your thick cream, honey~~"

She moaned lowly and worked slowly so she wouldn't overwhelm him, "Why am I so lucky to be your wife, Jackie~? What makes me so special~?"

Her hearts grew bigger and she moved faster, "No, not as wild as you, Jackie~!! You're the wild one~!! You made me this way~!!"

She was getting close, her movements growing sloppy, "O-Only for you...~!! No one can...make me like this...~!!"

She slammed down over the knot and screamed his name as she came hard, like her whole body held it back just to make it special. Special just for him.

Some time had gone by, and Theo and Jackson had been talking a bit. Jackson was asking Theo about his recent gains, and Theo gave him a bottle of his preworkout. Over the next few days, Jackson was filled with more energy than normal. Much more energy.

Not that Petunia minded. She loved it. When he came home from the gym, he would completely forego dinner just to rail her into dust. Even when she visited for lunch at the gym, he would rail her in his office. They almost broke his desk the last time.

It was never enough for him, he felt like he was just starting out again. Brand new, full of testosterone. He huffed and pushed the door open to his office, cracking his neck. "Gotts order another fucking punching bag." He snarled. "Damn cheap ass equipment."

Back
Top Bottom