Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"I feel ten years younger. And yeah, punched a hole into this one." He huffed. He moved over and grabbed some water. "This shit's got me so goddamned wired."

"Yeah? Gains are getting better too." He said, flexing. His arms were massive, he looked a little thinner, but much more toned.

He chuckled. "You're a wild one, baby." He said. He moved over to get some more pre workout, and shuddered as he downed a concentrated shot of it.

"I don't think you should take so much in one sitting, baby, you might get sick...~" She said gently as she kept watching him.

"I took the right amount, baby, but thank you." He said. He was getting riled up again. He felt his heart pounding, and let out a low growl.

She hopped off the chair and moved to lock the door quickly, "Oh no~ now I'm trapped in here with a big strong husky-wolf~ what is a sweet little hare like me to do~?"

He moves over to her and slams his hand against the wall by her head as he stoops down with a devious grin. "You're supposed to scream~" he growled out.

He took his claws and slowly began ripping the buttons off of the front of the dress and forcing it open. "I want you to scream in pleasure, obviously." He said as he ripped it from her body.

"That's what I hoped you'd say." He said as he moved and picked her up with incredible ease, snarling loudly as he ripped her panties off with his teeth, and moved to hoist her legs onto his shoulders, simply drowning in her scent for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom