Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She squirmed and whined softly, "Oh, Jackie~ you're too much for me~" She said softly, her breathing growing heavy.

She was playing with herself as she watched, the hearts only growing bigger, her breathing becoming heavier, "You're so amazing~ I can't take it~"

She couldn't take it, she paused the tape and moved over to her sleeping husband, stripping quickly and carefully pulled his shorts and boxers off.

He made a noise and relaxed. He was so perfect for her, large and muscular and even more powerful than the day they met.

His cock emerged and his knot swelled inside the sheath, barely peaking out from his sheath as his cock swelled hard.

He moaned a little louder and his knot popped out of the sheath. He was soon rock solid and throbbing in no time. He was massive, and slick with her saliva and his own juices.

She tried to contain herself as she crawled over him, leaning over him as she slowly slid down all the way to the knot. She held her breath to keep from screaming.

He arched hard and growled lowly in his sleep. Lucky her, he was such a heavy sleeper. He probably thought he was having the best dream of his life

"Y-You're so...perfect...~" She whispered, working her hips slowly, "I'm so lucky to be married to someone so strong...~"

"I-I'm sorry, honey~" She moaned weakly, "I couldn't help it~ I couldn't sleep so I watched your old matches and I just~ I had to have you~"

Back
Top Bottom