Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He moved and removed his pants quickly, maybe a little too quickly. He was in his boxers now. Might as well. He tugged them off and laid back to get comfy om the couch, his rocket swelling and starting to peek out from its sheath.

The hearts got bigger. Like. Drastically bigger. She scrambled closer and took him into her mouth immediately, sucking on the tip as her hands worked his shaft quickly.

He howled loudly and his rocket shot forth, sinking further into his mouth as his knot emerged slowly. "H-Hnn~~ F-Fuck Petty~"

She moaned loudly around him, working him faster, her hands paying close attention to his knot as she looked up and watched him with an adoring gaze.

He was watching her with lusty eyes, moaning and panting as his tongue fell from his mouth. "O-Oh fuck baby, you're nuts for this cock already, huh..~?"

She nodded quickly, taking as much of him into her mouth as she possibly could. She couldn't control herself, she was practically vibrating.

He howls loudly and grips her hair and the couch, his cock throbbing and dripping his perfectly sweet juices onto her tongue.

She pulled back and focused solely on the knot, "Y-You're so perfect~" She moaned against him, "A king, a God~ I'm unworthy to be loved by you, Jackie~❤"

He arches and howls loudly. "O-Oh fuck baby~!!" His cock was throbbing snd dripping heavily all over her hands. He didn't know what to say. He moved and held her hand tight before looking down at her. "I-I love you, Petty~"

Her eyes widened and she gasped sharply, going rigid as she sat there with her tongue curled around his knot. He suddenly smelled something sweet and arousing.

He inhaled deeply and moaned lowly. "F-Fuck, what smells so good..~?" He asked, his knot throbbing against her tongue.

"Why..~? I think that's really hot..~" he panted. "I-I don't wanna be rude baby but please keep going, I haven't wanted to cum this bad in a long time..~" he moaned, his cock practically pulsing now.

She pulled her hand away so she could stroke his knot as she sucked him off greedily, grunting and moaning like she was starved for him.

He arches hard and howls loudly, gripping the couch tight. "F-Fuck Petty, it's so good~!!" He was throbbing harder, his juices more than plentiful now.

He howls loudly and tries not to buck his hips as he suddenly climaxes, firing his thick, creamy load down her throat. "F-Fuck, Petunia~!!!"

She swallowed what she could, some spilling from her mouth and coating his cock. Her whole body was vibrating as she slowly pulled away.

Back
Top Bottom