Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He moaned lowly. "F-Fuck yes I do baby..~ p-pump you full of as much cum as you can take..~" he snarled.

He slams deep into her before howling her name and holding her hand tight, dumping a massive load inside her.

Months passed and both of them forgot completely about who Haylee even was; life went on as if nothing had happened. Petunia was making sure the house was clean, wearing a cute little romper with her mint colored hair tied in a bun.

Jackson was finally relaxing, thinking back on when he and Petunia first met, their first meeting. Their first date.

She was so cute and sweet when they were dating, always doing stuff he wanted to do and never once making fun of him when he opened up to her. It took them months to finally mate, she was so embarrassed when she finally asked him if they even could before marriage.

"Jackson?" They were sitting together on his couch, her tiny hand encased in his, "I have a question to ask you.."

She bit her lip, "I-I know, it's so inappropriate...but we've been together for almost a year now and I just...I can't take it~ I can't get enough of you just being near you drives me wild~ I need you so bad, Jackie~"

Back
Top Bottom