Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"You naughty boy~ you didn't tell Petty you were close~" She moaned as she bounced over his cock quickly again.

"You're so deep, honey~ you're stretching Petty out~ look~ can't you see how needy she is for you~?" She asked.

She was still holding her cheeks, the hearts in her eyes throbbing as she used all her strength to ride him.

"O-Of course, I love it so much~!!" He howls. His cock was throbbing hard and he moved to place a hand on her well rounded ass.

He moaned lowly and smacked her ass, leaning up on his elbows. "F-Fuck you're so fucking wild baby..~" he snarled.

She screamed and cried out, digging her nails into the rug and slurring loud praises, her walls shivering around him.

He howls and cries out with every thrust. "F-Fuck, how are you still so tight even after all the abuse I put you through..~?! I-I could fuck you for days and not get tired of it, it's so good..~!!"

Her tongue hung out and her eyes rolled back into her skull, "Oooooh my God, Jackie~!! You beast~!! You animal~!! You God~!! I can't get enough~!! You're too much, I'll cum any time now~!!"

He responds with a loud, feral howl as he continues, digging his fingers into her hips as he moved faster.

She arched hard and her head tossed back as she screamed, climaxing so hard that her walls nearly halted his movements.

Back
Top Bottom