Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"I said I would do all the work." She said and started moving again, "You don't want to upset Petty, do you?"

She moved and bounced as fast as she could, moaning and drooling as he watched his cock be swallowed each time greedily.

He melted and moaned lowly as he watched almost his entire cock being swallowed. "Sh-Shit, Petty, look at you~ S-Such a greedy little hare~"

She cried out and squeezed his hand, moving faster and harder, "No, you romantic, you absolute sap, I'll cum if you act like that~!!"

He chuckled and kissed her knuckles gently before leaning up and kissing her deeply. "I love you, Petty.." he said.

She gasped and screamed his name as she suddenly came, her already dangerously tight walls clamping down around him even harder.

"Here, honey, here, let me help with that ache~" She moaned and reached to stroke his poor swollen knot.

He covers his mouth to muffle a howl, bucking wildly. He panted hard. "Shitshitshitshit~!!" He bucked and howled her name suddenly, flooding her with as much seed as he could give her.

She exhaled, staying like that in his arms for a moment longer before she pushed herself up and moved to get dressed, "I should head home, get started on dinner...I'm making your favorite~"

Back
Top Bottom