Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She moaned and continued to stroke him and watch, "That's it, Jackie-honey, give me all of your sweet cream~~" She cooed.

He bucked faster and faster, his massive knot bumping hard against her folds. He tossed his head back and bit back a howl as he suddenly emptied another massive load into her.

"It always gets wasted.." She said, "Don't worry, honey, I'm ok...!" She smiled brightly, "It's just always disappointing to see so much go to waste..."

Hearts appeared in her eyes again and she reached out to him, "Oh, I love you, Jackson, I love you so much~!"

She kissed back and moved her hips slowly, "Let me- haah~ - let me do all the work~" She moaned, "You've done enough~"

He moves and pulls out, moving to lay back. Fuck, he looked even more massive now than before.

She crawled over him and rubbed her dripping heat over his cock before slidding down on him, moaning loudly.

He huffs and moans lowly, his cock throbbing hard inside her tight, dripping core. "F-Fuck, Petty~"

He arches and moans lowly, bucking his hips and sending his cock right into her spot. He loved seeing the little hearts in her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom