Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She about nearly lost it throughout their whole trip. That is, until some girls came running up. "Oh my gosh, you're Jackson Hayes, right?" "You're, like, so much hotter in person!" "Stacy, shut up!" Petunia's entire persona darkened and she moved closer to Jackson, glaring at the two girls flirting with her husband right in front of her. "Your daughter is super cute!" Petunia clenched her jaw so tightly she felt like her teeth would break.

Jackson smirked. "Daughter? Oh girls, surely you've heard by now.." he chuckled and showed their rings. "This is my wife and agent, Mrs. Petunia Hayes.."

Petunia was still glaring and the girls looked embarrassed, "Oh wow, sorry! We were just really excited to meet you!" "Yeah, sorry for being so rude! Could we have your autograph?" They held out one of Jackson's old tour posters each with a sharpie and Petunia let go of Jackson's hand so he could sign their memorabilia.

He smiled and signed both of them and posed for one innocent picture with the both of them before he and Petunia finished up and headed out.

"I'm sorry honey.. I think it's just the size difference, you know?" He kissed her cheek again as they headed out.

"I think I can drive, honey.." he chuckled a bit and moved to pack everything before putting her seat in the passenger's seat and adjusting everything. He buckled up and started the car. "Ready?"

She bit her lip and reached over to gently pet his thigh, "You're too good to me, honey, you know that~?"

"Aw thank you, honey..~" he said, paying attention to the road and not particularly where her hands roamed.

He huffed and took his eyes off the empty road when they reached a stoplight and he was dead certain that no one was around. "N-No reason, just asking..~"

She removed her seat belt and moved to start sucking him off, glad she was so small so no one would see her.

He let out a low, shaky moan and just watched her for a moment, his cock already beginning to throb hard in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom