Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Princess

Alice moaned softly as she felt him to play even more with both of her breast now. as she heard his coment she wanted to hold her tongue but something managed to slip out of it. " Yes i did, but it was from nobles not perverts." Alice said back to him. she may have decided to obey him but holding her tongue was going to be a hard thing to do since she was used to speaking freely with others especialy those she hated.

The girl had a way of getting to him, and getting under his skin with her snide remarks. Didn’t she understand that he helped her, he saved her live, and now the attitude.

Why you ungrateful bitch. Who the hell do you think you are?

Rift lets go of the breast and backhands her across the face.

If you want this rough, I have no problem with fucking rough.

He pushes her to the hard floor, and his body hangs over her as his arms hold her down.

Since you don’t seem to or care to be cooperative, then we’ll do it the hard way.

Alice gasped as she was back handed across the face though she knew that would come along with his roughness. and since she had set him off she stopped caring about what she said to him "I've already told you , and you have yet to listen.' alice replied back as she stared up at him. she squirmed abit trying to shake off his hands.

The words were sort of sinking in, as he fumed at her comments. The more she talked the more he got mad, it seemed a viscous cycle. What was starting to feel different was how soft she was now that he was over her, the curves for her body more noticeable that he was basically sitting on her.

I am supposed to believe anything a rich bitch like you has to say? You were trained to twist words, manipulate people, and use your physical charms to get everything you want.

Rift reaches down and plays with her breasts, almost mauling it.

I may not be noble born, but I’m not stupid either.

Alice laughed abit to herself becuase he was right, her mother had taught her how to weld words becuase it came in handy when the kings were to hot headed to talk. She moaned a bit as he continued to rub and attack her chest. "I didn't say that, you don't have to be stupid to believe in lustful myths ." Alice replied back to him knowing it would only push him further but he needed to learn fact from fiction, especialy when her life depended on it.

Lustful myths, was he to believe the castle was full of celibate monks?

With absolute power, comes absolute lust, it’s a fact. If I had the power, I’d deck my halls with the most beautiful women, like you. That’s what the rich and powerful do.

Reaching behind him, his hand slides between her legs, to play with he pussy, rubbing the soft folds of flesh, while the other hand still plays with her breast.

So your telling me that’s all wrong, and that all the woman are chaste and innocent? That woman like you weren’t sold to other rich men for the exchange of power.

Rift was mad and just wanted the princess to admit it. In his mind it was fact, why else be rich and powerful.

"Even if kings did stack thier castles with gorgous women the princess were treated better, only the peasants who managed to get in were used like that not the nobles." Alice said to him angered that he was slowly becoming right, but she would still fight. " and kings only cared about what they got from the marriage like land and possible hiers to another kingdom, looks rarely counted." She added back to him. she had to admit that he was right, the servants would sometimes serve thier kings personaly but not the nobles, that part he needed to learn. "And my father was the strongest king of his time, other kings beeged for my hand becuase of his power not my body."

None of this matters because you are mine. I own you and I shall not beg for your attentions. Your body is mine to do with as I please, and I wish to enjoy my new princess.

Rift didn’t care if kings married only for land, and fucked the peasants, cause this princess was worth fucking. His finger delves deeper into the soft folds of her flesh, as they played over her pussy. His other hand still held her breast, kneading it as he sat on bound princess.

So your daddy could sell you for the most. What’s that say about being a princess? Just a very expensive whore was all you were. Now you’re my whore, bought and paid for.

Alice moaned out agian in pleasure as she felt him put his hand deeper into her pussy. she hated this for two reason, one it made it verry hard to think and the the second reason was that she actualy starting to like it."Princess may have high prices, but they're not whores." she moaned out to him.

Rifts hands trails over her clit, rubbing it as he talks, his body weight still pressing against her as he sits on her. The groans weren’t going unnoticed, but Rift wasn’t sure if this wasn’t some kind of ploy to escape or make him remove the handcuffs.

So your daddy wasn’t selling your body to everyone in the royal court, I give you that, probably because it would lower your value.

His fingers begin to lightly tap almost slapping her pussy and clit as he delves deeper into the working of the royal court.

No matter what, in the end you were going to be sold, and some fat fuck would own that pretty little ass of yours, you can’t deny that?

Alice moaned out as her pussy became alittle wet from everything he was doing to her. She was stuck because she had no more excuses to use and he was basicaly right now. "Fine that may be true but it doesn't make me a slut or a slave" Alice said to him feeling a semse of defeat about herself. She never thought of marriage like that andhe manged to destroy her idea about it.

Rift could feel the moisture on his finger as they more easily slid about the girl’s pussy.

So you would be bought, sold and/or trade to the richest and most powerful noble possible as a brood mare for his progeny. So if you aren’t a slut or a slave, what are you?

His fingers aggressively rubbing her clit, while the other hand plays with her nipple on her captured breasts. Rift found himself responding to the whole situation with not only growing lust, but a growing length. The concept and idea that she was the world’s most expensive slave or slut turned him on. The fantasies he first held were so primitive by comparison, as he only had dreams of copulating with her, now they were extending into a far darker, and truthfully more enchanting and sexually fulfilling realm.

"A princess amd a noble women who has to be treated with respect!" Alice moaned out to him as she felt him start to aggressivly play with her body now. she was doomed, she was tied down and he had stripped her fansty down to the bare truth, even is she wouldn't be a slut she was still a prize that would have been showed off to other kings.

He is unrelenting in his fingers continue an application of pressure on her clit. His fingers chase the small nub of flesh hidden in the wet folds of her heat. The whores in the brothels had taught him well, his coin buying the pleasure he desired and education, now he’d made a long-term investment, and planned to enjoy its fruits over and over again.

Why should these women be respected, they are no more than property. The only thing giving them protection, is the fat rich men who owns them, they just don’t like others touching their property. Just like a beautiful new horse, you don’t let everyone take a ride.

The hand holding her breast twists and pulls on her nipple as he continues to pin her to the floor with his weight.

"becuase.. beacuse." alice said to him but couldn't finish it, there was no other reason to respect them besides being the kings wife. Queen had no real power and were expected to entertain themselves while the king waged wars and cheated on her with the maids. "I don't know.' She said quietly not liking the soundof her own words. she continued to moan out in pleasure getting louder and wetter every minute he was touching her.

Generation after generation of women selected and sold for their physical beauty. Bought and paid for to satisfy the needs of rich wealthy nobles. Not any common whores or sluts were these women no they were the best. Raised to have their bellies filled with the seed of powerful men. Trained to spread their legs, for the wealthy and powerful.

His hands never letting up, as he attacks her sex, the fingers rubbing her clit into sexual submission, while the other hand mauls one breast then the next.

Strip away the finery and jewels, and you are no different than the most common whore, except they know what they are.

Alice moaned out loudly as his comment sunk into her head. It destroyed her and everything she was taught, even if she never had sex while she was awake in her time she was nothing more than an expensive slut. she kept getting wetter as he refused to let up on her sex and she could feel herself getting close to her climax."Fine , but your not a rich noble." Alice moaned back to him since it was the best comeback she had.

Rift could feel her body beneath his as it moved and shifted. His fingers continued to play with her pussy, using it like he owned it, rubbing the small nub as his fingers slid over her wetness. The hand casually kneaded her breasts, never asking permission simply using what has his.

I may not be a rich noble, but nor am I fat and ugly.

The moans and whimpers were arousing to Rift, for it meant that she was turned on by his efforts. The thought that a rich beautiful princess could be his sex slave was empowering and thrilling all at once for him.

So what are you really princess? Tell me?

"I .. I am nothing more than an expensive slut." Alice moaned out to him defeated on the point. Despite everything her mother had taught her , his new reasoning took over and changed her view. Within a minute or two Alice had reached her climax and began to release more cum as his hand continued to work away at her sex organs.

Why yes you are, aren’t you? Cuffed on a floor with a man you don’t even know, you just came all over his hand. Now that’s what I call a dirty little slut.

To emphasize the point he brings his dripping wet hand around so she can physically see the results of his efforts, the cum dripping down onto her. Looking at her face through the mask he lowers her hand to her lips. The harsher and nastier he treated her the more it thrilled him. He couldn't believe how much sexier she was now that she had said those words.

Do you want to know what my nasty little slut tastes like?

His fingers sliding through the hole in the mask and between her lips.

Alice just nodded her head as she began to suck on his hand cleaning her own cum off of it. She didn't exactly like the taste nor did she love it. she simple tolerated it since she assumed this wouldn't be the first time she would have to taste it. Within a minute his hand was clean and she stopped sucking and licking it. She was embarassed with herself becuase she was starting to act and look like his slut.

There you go that’s much better. I think you need something else to suck on slut.

Rift reaches down to his pants and begins to untie the belt that holds them up. Even now a large bulge was running across his front, a definite result of the arousing girl’s behavior.

I’d ask you to help, but I see you’re all tied up.

And Rift had little intention of changing that; in fact it only made her sexier. The more time he spent with the girl, the more he was learning about his own proclivities. He couldn’t wait to show her one of his other pride and joys. He’d put years into various ointments, salves and potions to get just the result he desired. There were definite advantages to being an alchemist.

Alice just nodded her head as his coment angered her abit but she was too tired and broken to give a response to him. she had an idea of what was coming next. And she didn't want to suck him off but she had no choice in the matter so she just waited for him to pull it out and shove it into her mouth.

Rift slid the pants down far enough that his partially engorged length could escape the confines of his pants. There is came to lie between her breasts like an uncoiled snaked. Though he’d ask her to suck on it an idea came to mind, that interrupted his original plan. His two hands reach down and each grab a tit, holding them firmly in his grasp and pushing them together. The soft skin felt good around his length, as he got up on his knees to better take advantage of the situation. The head of his one eyed monster aiming directly at her.

Alice gasped in shock as Rift changed his plans on how to blow his load on her. She didn't mind it though becuase this wouold probably be easier than sucking the whole thing in her her mouth. Shemoaned out softly as she felt his hands work at her tits forcing them to rub his cock.

Back
Top Bottom