Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Princess

rohan

Star
Alice was a special girl born into a royal family, who manged to get there by releying on magic from an old witchand the only payment was for his first daughter to be cursed. The king acepted since he had two son already and had no desire for a daughter. But five years later she was born and had an odd shaped cirle on her ass. So the family grew up wandering what curse would fall upon thier daughter never telling her about thier fears. One day Alice managed to run into the old witch while walking around the town, at that point the curse was completed to make her fall asleep forever when she cut her hand on a white rose.

Two years later alice was Ninteen and fully grown. She had straight orange hair that went down past her shoulder. Her eyes were a dark green that stood out agianest her pale skin. Her body was a nice hourglass curve with a D cup breasts and an ass to match it. She was the prize of her father and had many sutors who all sent flowers to show thier love. One day a nice prince sent one white ross that was almost dethorned. So that night she cut her self on it and she fell asleep. Her family did everything to wake her but nothing would stir her. so they placed her in a coffin with a glass lid to see if she was awake. During this time her home land was raided and over thrown by a nieghboring kingdom and she was lost in the war.

Rift was born to a father who was a master alchemist and a mother who doted over him. Unless the gods of luck looked upon you favorably, you did what you father did, what you father’s father did. So Rift was an alchemist. Alchemy for its time was a science wrapped around knowledge of the arcane as well as the science of the physical world. Rift’s father made the potions that people fell in love with, he made the potions that cleared up the blemishes; he made a substantial amount of foul smelling shit that people paid good gold coin for.
Rift’s attention seemed to be for the last several years, well somewhere between the ample bosoms of the local maidens and the hems of their skirts, however smelling of foul alchemical concoction was not heartily appreciated by the local feminine population. Even though he stood just over six foot tall, was in good shape, and had all the things he thought a woman should appreciate, you know the best alchemy could buy. Still he tried over and over again to no avail to get a woman for which financial compensation for services rendered was not required. He would have used a love potion, but in truth his interests had little to do with love, and substantially more to do with lust. So in the prime of his life and forty years of age he was alone, and then tragedy struck, father concocted a combination that let loose a deadly gas, that killed both Rift’s mother and father.
Rift took over his father’s work, because well, that was all he knew. Rift was a smart man and deduced what the problems were both with the women and with his father’s formula though this solved one problem, the other only had other issues. No woman seemed willing to get involved with a man whose family died because of well … a foul wind. Rift made a decent living, and if he needed companionship, his coin was good. At first this seemed a reasonable solution, then something happened that changed his life.

One of the major events to any hamlet was the coming of the carnival. These traveled from town to town, staying a few days, while they milked the coin of the local folk. They brought such things as jugglers, animal trainers, arcane casters, fortunetellers, and the ever-popular freak show. Why Rift paid the coin to the charlatans he would never know, maybe it was morbid curiosity or simple boredom. So he went to the tent of freaks to behold as the master of ceremony said, things never before seen anyplace on this world.

Rift was not surprised to see calf babies in bottles, described as various monsters of myth and legend or the bearded lady or any of the other displays, until he saw the sleeping princess. No one could deny the beauty of the princess or her incredibly sexy figure. At first he was like everyone else and thought she was just faking it till the master of ceremony performed several things that should have well … at minimum have gotten him slapped and more likely jailed. To say her beauty captivated Rift would be totally mistaken, he had instant wood, and just wanted to find a way to fuck the living shit out of her.

The negotiating took sometime, and with a few favors pulled in from the local constabulary, and some accusations about molesting the sleeping Rift got his princess.

Now what?

When time allowed Rift began researching how to wake a sleeping princess. He created several formulas that should have worked, but failed well miserably, only further causing more trouble, as he had to clean up the mess, and well the beautiful princess. He hated to clean her, but she was so incredibly sexy, if only he didn’t have some natural aversion to fucking the nearly dead there could have been some relief. Ok, on a few occasions he had tossed a few loads onto her, but he had always cleaned those up, so those didn’t count.

So the testing went on…. and on … and okay he figured it out.

His brown hair askew, his blue eyes intense, he waited for his princess to wake. Just as a precaution he had a few cuffs on her just in case she tried to run away, or someone tried to steal his favorite body, there were some really weird fucks out there you know.

She began to stir, the first signs of true life began to cascade across her body.

The first signs of her coming back to life were simple, her chest moved up and down as she began to breathe. She then started to stir in her sleep stretching out her arms and legs as much as she could, since she got stiff from sleeping so long and not moving. Also the cut on her finger bled alittle since it never healed before she fell asleep.With in five minutes she was awake and begun to open her eyes slowly not really knowing where she was. She managed to keep them open and took a good long look and gasped in shock as she noticed she was not in her home, also she saw the cuffs on her wrist and freaked out. She looked around once more franticaly and noticed Rift standing by her." Who Are you?" She stammered out in fear and shock of what had happened to her. she began to play with the cuffs trying to free her hands from them. with all this she didn't have a peace awakening and was lucky that she didn't pass out agian from all of it.

Rift was gleeful the last potion had worked. So many hours spent toiling away in the basement and finally success. She was of course naked, since it made it far easier to clean her, and plus he did like to touch her on occassion. Now she was awake, alive, and breathing… and talking.

Oh, I’m … I’m Rift the Alchemist.

He says caught off guard by the inquiry, used to working alone with out talking to anyone. When he wasn’t trying to wake sleeping damsels, he worked on potions and balms for the locals. His basement lab full of various glass apparatus, filled with a multitude of colors, bubbling, boiling, and dripping.

Not even thinking he rushes over to her, concerned about her health. He quickly begins to exam her lifting her arm and checking her pulse, putting his hand on her naked chest to feel her heart. None of the touches were sexual, he just never asked her permission or told her what he was doing.

Alice followed him closly with her eyes as he began to examine her body, even if he never touched her sexualy it was still scary for her since she was naked. "okay Rift i am Princess Alice from the Alitaera Kingdom, do you know where I am and what happened to my family?" She asked him now that she was mentaly awake awell.She assumed that they were alright but she didn't know that she was out for a wellor that she was even cursed. To her this was all just one night and morning finaly came to wake her up. As she waited for his reponse she looked around wandering what each color potion did. Her kingdom never had an Alchemist since her father saw the work as evil.

She appeared to be alive, yes she was breathing and her heart was pounding. Now Rift wasn’t a doctor, but he was sure she was alive. This was further verified by the litany of questions spewing from her. Though she did verify that she was a princess like the man at the festival said, and he thought the guy was bullshitting him. Though Rift had never heard of the kingdom, which wasn’t unusual he’d only paid minimal attention when the sage went through the various ancient names. It obviously wasn’t any kingdom current or in this area, which meant that she just might have been asleep for a very long time. Which for him, meant no one would come looking for the girl.

Nope, never heard of it. Probably long gone, I’ll check with the Sage Melliton later and see if he knows. Wow … a real princess … amazing.

A few more pushes and prods, and he was definitely sure she was alive and well.

Would you like something to drink or eat?

Now that he was sure she was living and breathing, other thoughts and frustrations came to the forefront as he watched her gorgeous chest rise and fall.

Alice rose and sat up on the table and used her cuffed hands to cover her chest." yes a drink of water would be lovly and would you mind if you un cuff me and get me some clothes." She said as she though about what he said to her. How could her whole kingdom be gone in one night."And what do you mean never heard of it, my father was the highest king in the land. i denmand you to bring me to your king now." alice said upset about his lack of knowledge about her home. Though she was in a new time her manner \s hadn't changed and she still believed that she was in charge or ha some power over him.

Rift watches the young girl sit on the table, his eyes glued to her feminine features for they were so real now that she was breathing and talking. Realizing she had no idea what had happened, he tries to at least be some what decent about her predicament. So he pours a nice large glass of cold water and returns to the center of the room to give it to the once highborn princess.

Well the carnival master was being truthful when he said you were a princess.

He watches her drink the water, hoping that the water will help her hydrate, and clean her system of whatever lingering poison there may be. He reminded himself, he need to keep her full of water.

Take it slow; you’ve been asleep for a very long time.

Rift made no effort to remove her cuffs, or in any way free her from her imprisonment, simply because he didn’t need to be chasing a fleeing princess around the basement. He tried not to laugh, but he had not intention of bringing her to King Phillip, if for no other reason than Rift wasn’t up for sharing. Plus, he’d never met the king, and more than very likely the king wouldn’t see him anyway.

Does anything hurt?

Alice felt better after she got the water but she was still confused about the whole ordeal and he was not really helping her figure it out. S she tried to calm her self down a bout to think it out. "How did you Get me Rift and who is this master Carnival?"She asked. Everytime she spoke it proved how long she was out becuase she couldn't reconize what he was talking about. "And could you please get me my clothes it would make me feel better." She added nicely to him. she hated being naked since she was a princess and it was uncomon to her.

Rift watches to make sure she drinks the entire class concerned for his health. He’d paid good money and spent significant time to get to were he was, and he wasn’t about to have his property screwed up by not taking care of it, because he had so many plans in mind.

I purchased you from traveling carnival; they had you on display as a sleeping princess. I thought it was all bullshit, and most people didn’t believe it either, so attendance at the freak show was declining. So I worked out a deal and purchased you.

He takes the glass when she’s done, and returns it to the bench.

Would you like more?

His tone completely calm as if the conversation is completely normal and common.

"yes please." Alice said him kindly. She was getting a better picture now of what happened but she still didn't know why but he wouldn't know thatso she didm't bother asking. " Thank you for waking him up and freeing me." alice said pausing so she could think of how to word what she wanted to. "i need to go see my kingdom, so could you please let me go. I will pay you back once I find it." Alice said sweetly hoping he would allow her to go.

Rift refills the glass with more cold water and returns to the bench with it, handing it carefully over to the princess. He took no effort to stare at her exposed anatomy, but it was naked and close so he takes the opportunity if it comes available.

Here you go, take it slow your body needs time to recover. I’m glad I could wake you, its taken a longtime and lots of effort to neutralize the poison.

If need be he helps to hold the glass as she drinks so she doesn’t drop it by mistake.

I’m sorry, but I have no idea where your kingdom is and I doubt it’s even around anymore. I’ll ask the sage as I said before.

He of course made no attempt to remove her shackles.

Alice Took the water and frank most of it, though she did manage to spill some of it on her chest.The cold water splashed agianest her breast causing her nipple to become semi erect. She blushed a bit becuase Rift was still watching her and she was exposed to him. "Okay then, but I want to come with you and see what I have missed while I was out." alice said to him as she set the water down and tried to hide her wet breast with her arms.

Watching the young woman consume the glass of water, Rift takes in an involuntary breathe when she spills a little, his eyes naturally following the cascading water down her nubile breasts. The only thing breaking his concentration on the the water adherence to gravity was the woman statement.

That should be possible once you’ve regained your strength and I’m satisfied that the poison is gone from your system.

The tone continued to be matter of fact, though he found himself thinking of many other different things that had nothing to do with walking. Though he probably had a very different idea of what it meant to go around town then she did, his involving a new outfit with collar and leash, but that was for later. His concern really was for her health, as he takes the empty glass and returns it to one of the many benches occupying his lab.

If you are tired feel free to lie down, or if you need food let me know. I do want to make sure you that are safe and free of that diabolic poison.

"Okay and some food would be lovely along with some clothes to cover myself." alice said as she liad back down on the bed. she wasn't tired since she had gotten enough sleep to last her a while, it was more comfortable and relaxing. She acepted his answer of being posin since it made the most sense to her at the time. Her only whish now was for him to stop looking at her and get her proper clothes for a princess. But altleast she had his word of taking her to find out about her home.

Rift so wanted to jump on the bench with her, and feel all of her womanly charms, but first he had to make sure she was fine, and not in danger of relapsing. Such poison could have lingering effects, and put all his work at risk was just unacceptable, even given his burning need to touch and feel the girl.

I’m not much of a cook, so would a salad do?

He of course continues to ignore her questions about clothing, as he had no intention of covering her up at this time. Though the basement could be a tad damp and cold, even during the summer months, especially in the evening when the temperature dropped. Later he would let her use a blanket to sleep so she didn’t get cold.

"Ofcourse that would be fine.' Alice said back as she turned on to her side to face away from him. If he was going to deny her clothes she would have to hide as much of her body as she could from him. Which really ibothered her becuase she was never ment to be seen naked by anyone beside her king and it was a simple request that would help her relax more.

Rift politely nods as he briefly exits the room to go up the stairs to the first level of the house. The local market girl had delivered his list as she did twice a week of fresh items. Rift usually didn’t have time to shop, and even if he did, he wasn’t particularly good at it. In exchange for a few potions and such the girl did various shopping for him. A few minutes and he had made a simply salad with olive oil.

Returning to the basement, he hands it over without utensils to the young woman.

Here you go, please try to eat as much as you can, but don’t over do it. How does your stomach feel?

Rift was still trying to size up her condition, to see if there were any problems.

Alice rolled back over and sat up so she could eat her food. She didn't bother asking for a fork since she asumed that he wouldn't give those to her either. So she ate it useing her hands which was tough since she was still cuffed, but she manged to get it all down without spilling it. "It's fine though I am kinda cold and this cuffs are a bit too tight." alice said sweetly trying to get him to free her hands and allow her to cover up.

Rift enjoys the small show as she consumes the food, her naked body moving and shifting as she feeds. When she was done, he takes the bowl and puts it on one of the workbenches. Picking up a towel, and pouring some water on it, he comes back to the table.

Stick you hands out.

Where he begins to wipe them of any excess food or oil. He also just wipes her face without asking. Rift couldn’t complain about the temperature, not only was he in clothes, but he got to watch her perky nipples poking out, a sight he very much enjoyed. Hearing her complaint about the cuffs being too tight, he steps over and examines the cuffs. Returns to the bench, and applies a soothing ointment to the effected area.

No there on just right, small hands like yours can easily slip out if I loosen them. This ointment should make sure that an discomfort is minimized. After awhile, you’ll get used to them. I’ll put another log on the wood stove, so its warmer in here.

Alice got angery as he once agian defied what she wanted and washed her face like that she was feeling more like a prisoner than a princess. She normaly didn't yell much but he had gone too far for her standards."If you are trying to help me, why do i need to be cuffed! And it is impoliet to stare at an exposed woman ytou should help her and cover her up not stare!" Alice yelled at him as she got lost in the old teachings her mother taught her.

Rift was angered when the girl started making demands. All this time he’d been concerned for her well being, and now she was getting an attitude, one for which he had little patience.

You’re cuffed so you don’t run off. And I can stare at your because I own you, it’s that simple.

He walks over to the wood stove and puts an additional log in to help warm up the room, if for no other reason than he didn’t need her getting sick. Her feisty nature did imply that she was making a full recovery, which was excellent. He really couldn’t wait to use her.

"You can't own me I'm a person and slavery is banned!" Alice yelled back to him without realizing that she had no knowledge of the time and if she was right. But it didn't matter to her know since she was off on one of her fits that would most likly hurt her well being.

Hahahaha

He chuckles as she points out the impossibility of owning property, something for which he knew she was completely wrong. Finishing up with the additional log into the stove, he steps back to her, his eyes lust filled, and almost lascivious glare to them. Again without permission he reaches out and touches her body, running his hand along her side.

Of course you can own property. How else would people be able to pay their debts and such?

The hand continues down the outside of her thigh, as his eyes begin a little exploration of their own.

I plan to get an excellent return on my investment.

" What do you mean by that?" Alice yelled him as she wiggled to try and stop him from feeling her legs. She soon realized that he had only helped her out for his own personal desires. Her rage was quickly turning to fear as she saw his eyes and the lust that was in them.

Back
Top Bottom