Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Princess

Rift looks into her beautiful eyes as his hand now run along the same thigh, just on the inside. The smile on his face is genuine, as he answers her question.

I mean to enjoy everything you have to offer, over and over again, in any manner that I see fit. I’ve worked hard, and now I plan to enjoy the fruits of that labor and that’s you.

His hand continues to travel higher and higher on her inner thigh as he talks. Their bodies are in close proximity as enjoys the first real contact with her warm body. It was so much different than the inert lump that lied on this bench for weeks, as he concocted potion after potion in an attempt to neutralize the poison.

And I will not be denied what is mine.

Alice paniced more and more as thier two bodies started to come closer and closer togather. all she could do was tryto wiggle and get his hands off of her. "please not this I'll do anything else ,I can cook, clean. Just leave my body alone." alice pleaded as a tear rolled down her face. shehad lost all of her anger and strength and was reduced to a cowering girl.

Rift wasn’t in the mood for what he could and couldn’t have. After all the work he’d one, he found the entire conversation of the ungrateful princess grating. The tear and crying had some effect and yet he’d gone without for so long. How many nights had he tirelessly worked on getting the funds to not only buy her, but also to craft the potion to awaken her? Now she wanted to deny him his rights and privileges.

Who the hell do you think you are? I have worked my ass to save you and now you want me to go without, fuck that.

His hand comes up and begins rubbing her firm perky breasts, as lust fills his eyes. The other continues the journey to the treasures lodge between her legs.

A guy can only take so much, so either you’re going put out or you’re see how pissed off I can get.

Alice moaned softly as she felt one of his hands begin to touch her chest. " I never asked you to help and royality deserves some kinda formaly setting, not a cold bench is this horrible lab." she said back to him as she was breathing a bit heavier. She wouldn't give into him since her teachings were too strong still.

Well then if you’re going to be some kind of ungrateful bitch, I can show you just what it means to be my property.

Over the last few years he’d been working on a material made of various alchemic components. The material was waterproof, shiny and relatively elastic, so it could be molded into various configurations with little effort. He walks over to cabinet and opens a drawer, where several different items he’d been working on were complete. Reaching in he picks out a hood that had opening for eyes, nose and mouth, and little holes for ears. It also has several ringlets for chains or ropes to be attached. Returning to the bench he proceeds to put it on her head, pulling it tightly over her face and hair.

"no stop.' alice screammed as she felt him force the black hood over her head, it hurted a bit as it pulled on her hair. Once on it felt ood as it fitted almost perfectly to her face and lined up with her eyes and mouth and ears though some of her hair stuck out from underneath."What the hell is this?" alice asked as she raised her hands to feel the black hood.

Rift ignored the woman’s protests and tightens the hood around her neck so that it couldn’t be easily removed. He pulls a chain out from under the bench she had been resting on, attaching one end to a ring in the floor, leaving the remainder coiled on the stone floor. From a drawer he retrieves a pair of handcuffs, which he put on one of her wrists, after removing a manacle, then repeats the process so that both hands are cuffed, but no longer have the manacles. Both hands are now cuffed behind her back. Though her legs are free, he begins pulling her from the bench and moving her to the coiled chain.

Well if the bench is an issue, we can fix that.

Alice struggled as he cuffed her hands up but it was too little too late. she couldn't fight back even as he was pulling towards the chain she was too weak from her rest and he was too strong for the princess. "please stop, i'll behave." alice screamed to him as she stared at the chain on the floor. she didn't mean it but she thought it would work so she wouldn't be chained up like an animal.

Pushing her to the floor, he attaches the manacle at the end of the chain to her leg, clamping it shut. The chain had a few feet of play but not much, and the floor was a far inferior place than was the bench, this of course was Rift’s plan. He smiles down at her slumped form, especially pleased now that she couldn’t use her hands and arms to hide her beautiful chest.

Rift had no formal training and the princess was his first ownership of anyone, so he was a bit unsure of what should be done, the thing driving him now was her willful resistance.

I glad you are going to behave it will make it easier.

Without even thinking his hand begins to pet the side of her mask, as thoughts of lust return. The motion, the same he would have done for any other pet.

Alice stared down at the floor as her face blushed underneath the mask when she realized she was completly exposed to him and couldn't hide anything from him. She hated the stroke of her cheek because it made her feel like a pet and not a person. "what are you going to do to me?" she asked fearing his answer to it and wished that she hadn't asked him in the first place.

Rift was thinking for a moment that he’d gotten control of the situation, and the little bitch was going to comply and be less of a problem then she first appeared. His hand continued to stroke her head as you would a good dog.

I’m going to do everything to you of course. And you’re going to do everything I ask you too.

The thought was wonderful, thrilling, as he’d over the last few months of working to release her had so many fantasies. Now they all would be fulfilled by her.

Alice just nodded her head up and down as she heard his answer. To her this was torture becuase she was expecting something to happen to her and he was going to take his time figuring out what to do. So she sat in her uncomfortable trying to think of what he was going to do so she could prepare her self alittle for it.

The more he petted her head the more soothing the act was for him. Finally he decided it was time to appreciate his property and enjoy the benefits of ownership.

So my princess, I think its time you start showing your appreciation.

Hearing stories, which may or may not have been true, Rift felt that the palaces of the kings were hotbeds of lust, sex and deviant behavior. He wanted his house to be just such a place.

So what things did they teach you in the palace?

Alice thought for a moment at what he was getting at. "The basics for a princess how to read and write, dance, raise birds and sot arrows. and most stories about kings having harems are only half right only the poor dessert kings were known for that I came from a high class castle not a whoring house." Alice said as she figured out that he had heard some stories about castle life."And how am I to apreicate you?" she added on.

Rift was tired of her constantly playing stupid, like she didn’t know. Everyone knew they trained their woman to please men, so that when they were married off, they would make the other king happy, and not want to wage war.

Like a woman of course, what are you stupid?

He reaches down and slaps her, so she realizes that he’s serious about this and not going to take any of her noble shit. He might not have gone to the finest schools but he wasn’t an ignorant peasant either.

Alice winced as she felt his hand come down and slap her across the face. she hated this becuase she didn't know what answers he was looking for so she had to give him what she was taught. "No I'm not, and i'm sorry if i don't live up to your myth of all princess being nothing more than horny sluts."Alice replied back to him sternly she may have been tied down but she wouldn't let him think those rumors about her even if it ment being hurt.

Rift was pissed the thing was explaining that it all was untrue, which of course it couldn’t be. Everyone knew the best pleasure slaves went to the palaces, and not to people such as Rift. Now Rift had one, and she wanted to proclaim that she was chaste and pure. Such bullshit. Of course it didn’t matter, because if she wasn’t, he was going to change that. There was no way he was going to turn this into some love fest.

Well then, I guess you’re of no fucking use to me. You’re just a piece of shit that serves no fucking purpose.

He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

So if you’re going to piss on my fantasies, then I’m going to fucking piss on you, cunt!

With that he begin to pee, aiming the stream right at her. Rift was so angry, because everything seemed ruined by her denials. Now what was he going to do?

" No i'm just not.." Alice stopped becuase she felt his stream off piss start to come down on her. since she was talking when he started some of it got into her mouth and it tasted horible. the rest hit the mask and slid down going in the holes or down her back. she tried to move to avoid it but the chains didn't give her enough room to avoid it fully. She hated it becuase it smelled and even though the mask she could feel the warth from it. "stop!" she yelled quickly trying not to swalow anymore of it.

Rift found the whole act of urinating on her very gratifying. The anger was flowing out of him, as did the urine that now cascaded over the bound girl. A feeling of empowerment flowed through him as the piss flowed over her. He smiles as she protested his actions.

Well now you know how I feel. You are such an unappreciative self-centered bitch, who’s only thinks about herself.

His leg pushes her over onto her back so he could stand directly over her, and finish pissing on her, the warm yellow stream easily hitting her.

You better start thinking quick about how to make me happy.

Alice moved more to avoid his piss now that she was on her back. The whole thing felt odd now that he was hitting uncovered areas of her body, and the warm piss felt odd but was somewhat of a relief from being cold down in the basement.She stopped moving and allowed him to piss where he wanted on her, hoping that this would make him happier, though she wouldn't speak till he was done becuase she hated the taste.

The flow of piss slowed, and finally came to an end. The slave’s body covered in a damp coat of his urine, glistened. Her breast had droplets of moisture dripping down them, till they pooled on her chest, the girl’s lack of movement an indication of her submission. Rift shakes his length letting the last droplets fall. Looking down with her rolled on her back, she was far more sex then she’d ever been all the time she was on the bench, which surprised Rift.

Stepping off of her, he walks over to the bench and pours himself a nice cold glass of water. Looking down he’s pleased with the result, as the smell meant nothing to him, given his profession, having smelled far worse. Drinking he thinks about how much that pleased him, and realizes that this won’t be the last time he does it.

So is my princess ready to perform her duties.

Alice just laid there as he finished upand stepped off her. she drew a sigh of relief when he was done pissing on her. what got to her the most was the smell and the fact that she was laying in a puddle of his piss. Her eyes watched him as she he moved about and stared at her, seeing him smile like that , made her feel ashamed of herself for letting him do this. "yes, i am ready Rift." She said somberly to to him.

Rift was still unsure of how compliant the girl would be, but just the thought that she was ready had his heart pumping. So he reaches down and helps her up so that she is standing facing him. Her body still dripped in his piss, that really didn’t bother him in the least, as he’d been involved with various chemicals all his life, and a fluid like pee was totally innocuous and thus for Rift irrelevant.

Come stands up.

Her hands still cuffed behind her back, and her ankle manacled to a chain attached to the floor.

See how easy that was. I think you and I are going to have lots of fun.

Without asking his hand reaches out to caress her breast, kneading the soft tissue with his rough hand.

Alice held her tongue as she stood up like he had wanted her to do, she was still abit rebelious but now she was keeping her coments to herself to stop her from pissing him off again. She stared at him though she neve made eye contact as she waited for his next move. she let out a gasp of shock when she felt him touch her breast. Despite how horrible she thought it was her body sent out the oppsite signal as she breathed heavier and her nipples became erect.

Rift felt the firm mound of flesh beneath his hand, it surface warm to the touch. His hand easily slid over the luscious mound because of its dampness. Finger and thumb coming together to capture the small erect piece of flesh in it center of her breast. Rubbing the captured nub of flesh, he turns and twists it in his grasp.

You probably heard this all the time, but you really are beautiful my princess.

One hand touching her just wasn’t enough, so the other comes up and mimics the first, massaging her breasts, while attempting to imprison another nipple between his other hand's finger and thumb. His own body not but inches from hers as he plays with her mot feminine mounds.

Back
Top Bottom