Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Princess

The bath was relaxing, as he washed her, and she washed him. Incredibly sexy was the way her breasts hung in the water, sometimes just below the surface, and other rising out with the water trailing off of them. Reaching out he works his way from her neck down her front, cleaning her arms, before paying special attention on her perky mounds that pointed at him.

I’m glad you like it. There are many advantages of living here besides my charming personality.

The joke meant to lighten the situation as they bath and clean.

" Thank you then." Alice said ashe moved on to was her own hair, scrubing it clean with a lavender soap. It was odd how simple things brought some much pleasure and relief for her now that she was a slave. she dove under and rinsed out her hair and came up smiling. She moved around to his back and began to wash it with a rag.

The moment was slow, tender and caring, Rift was enjoying it thoroughly. The once mighty princess was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. Watching her dive under the water a rises up, was astoundingly sexy. He moves so she can wash his back, the feeling of the warm water very soothing. Still facing away from her, he starts to talk.

I will protect you, care for you, but in the end you are mine to do with as I please.

As he speaks he turns around to face her. Rift’s eyes stare into hers to see if she understands her predicament. His arms reach out to envelope her and draw her closer.

Alice just nodded her head though he wouldn't be able to see it, she understood her place now and new not to fight and she would need help once she was outside these walls. She had just finished washing his baclk when he turned around. There was something about being in the tub with him that made her trust him. she wrapped her arm around him and rested her head on him.

The princess willingly enters his embrace as he holds her tight, enjoying the feel of their wet skin touching each other. Kneeling in the tub his one hand come up, to lift her chin so he may attempt to kiss her. The other hand slides a little lower and cups an ass cheek, as he leans in for the touching of lips. Just before their lips meet, he speaks to her.

And my desire and pleasure is to once again enjoy you?

" Ofcourse I'm sure it will be better the second time." alice said as she stared into his eyes. she wasn't really excited about it but she was gonna have to get used to it. also it might be better if she agreed to it this time and didn't fight back. She moved in the last inch and kissed him on the lips showing her willingness to obey him.

Oh I know it will be better.

Rift enjoyed the kiss as she returned it. Their body’s molding to one another, the warmth of their bodies and water merging into one. Satisfied by her willingness to comply, his hand dip beneath the water and knead the cheeks of her ass as he kisses her. Quickly his tongue invades her mouth as the kiss intensifies. The more he felt her body, the more he tasted her body, and the more he wanted her. As the lips met and the tongue explored, his body began to react to the incredibly sexy creature he owned. His thoughts were clear, that he so wanted to enjoy his property in so many ways. The hands continued to grope the cheeks of her ass, massaging them as they slid lower and lower.

Back
Top Bottom