Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rival Clans!(Delicious and Penguin)

Shaking her head slightly, she sighed. She didn't want to feel this, she couldn't feel this. Feelings for an enemy clan...it made her feel all wrong. "Look...it's over and done with. It can't be changed now." She answered. She didn't think she could change this either, two successors of the families wouldn't change the council's decision on each of their families. They have been bred to have a dislike in each other, except for Sano it seems. "Drop it, just get better...sleep." She added.

Sano looked at the pillow for a bit then sighed, "I will find a way to bring your clan back to the Mist Village...." He says before drifting off into sleep with her onto of him. His dreams started off very weird but, in each part she was in there. Close to the end of the dream it seemed like they were about to kiss.

Hearing his words gave her a small amount of hope that wasn't there before, a tear slid down her cheek. As he drifted off, she waited a bit, noting his shaking had stopped, before she got up and got re-dressed, making sure she wasn't caught. She'd gone off to get some dinner for both of them, and came back, some ramen. Not much but enough to feed them both. Sighing, she looked down at him, before digging into her pocket, still suffering from her own injuries from before, she looked down at the charm...feeling something she couldn't quite place right.

When he woke up his eyes saw her near the bed. "Hi..." He said softly with a smile. Though he was a bit disappointed she wasn't right next to him still. See the ramen he looks at her, "Now I get food? This must be a lovely 5 star hotel with a terribly nice hostess." He said flattering her.

She glowered at him momentarily before quickly putting away the charm. "Shush and eat your share of ramen." She ordered, before looking behind her, feeling a little uneasiness. She looked back at him, a little curious. "Would you have someone looking for you?" She asked, before she felt an odd Chakra presence in her household.

Sano began eating his ramen as he blinked at her, "No. No one at this time would be searching for me. Atleast not yet. I was posted out in patrolling by myself for another 3 days." Sano said to her simply as he wondered what was up. "Is someone in the building?" Sano asked her.

Looking at him for a moment once more, she unsheathed her fan from her side, and fanned it out, showing the deadly senbon needles. "Stay here." She said softly before slipping out of the door, quietly. A scream could be heard from across the compound and then rapid footfalls as people were rushing towards the sound. Hikaru growled under her breath. Another Mist nin was trying to get into the compound, and possibly took down another one of her family members in the process. Rushing back to the room, she opened the door. "Are you positive NO ONE is trying to look for you? This is the second time in the past month someone here has been killed." She said in a low voice, quite guarded now.

"What?!" With that he slowly risen to his feet. He winced in pain. "I'll deal with this then..." With that he slowly began walking towards the door. He didn't want anyone getting harmed by his doing.

She grabbed his arm roughly, and pinned him against the wall. "Listen up, and listen good. Tell me if my clan is really innocent or not. I want to know now, so I'll spare you and your family. Right now, your clan isn't the one attacking." She said angrily as more shouts could be heard, and her mother burst in, a scratch on her face and a large cut on her arm. "Hikaru! We need to go! Leave the boy if you must, the Viper clan is attacking." She hurriedly said, her voice in hysterics from this already.

After hearing Vipers his face became oddly dark as he quickly pushed her away and grabbed his gear. "I'll deal with them...." He said with an almost terrifying disposition. With that he tried getting passed her and her mom. The Vipers weren't a clan to be trusted as they would try anything to reach power.

Gasping, she stepped back by his sudden burst of anger. Looking at her mother, she pushed her out of the way, too and headed off towards the commotion, eventually finding her cousin gasping, her leg cut open with a kunai. Glaring now at the enemy before it, it was an assassin. Soon enough she did a few hand signs. "Hitofuki no jutsu!" She said loudly, and large gusts of winds picked up, causing most of the weapons used in combat for long distance attacks to go flying different places. This caused the person to get very angry with her.

Before the assassin could do anything Sano seemed to have found a new burst of energy as his foot slammed into his stomach. This sent him flying out of the room. Sano didn't waste time as he headed out too. Soon enough the two were in a dead lock of taijutsu fighting. Though it seemed that Sano had the edge even with his wounds. Though he had specialized in it more than anything else.

Seeing his sudden burst of energy seemed to spark an interest in her now. How come... how come he would protect a family that only gave him ill will during his sick period? Looking around, Hikaru seemed to be dazed momentarily and then she ran towards a door, sensing the last elder's chakra and pulled her out of the room. "Get everyone capable of moving out of the area, NOW, this isn't safe. We're in danger. Head towards the Mist village. They will be out refuge." She ordered, grabbing many senbon needles from the stock of weapons.

Sano continued fighting shinobi but, found himself with a wad of dirt in his eyes. Blinded for a second he could feel a kick to his stomach. Coughing up blood he fell backwards clinging to his wound. His eyes burned a bit as the shinbo slowly walked up to him ready to finish the injured Sano off.

Quickly turning around, her eyes went wide with terror as she saw Sano coughing up blood. Quickly she let her chakra flow into the senbon needles and let them fly at her opponent. Every senbon hit the mark, to paralyze the victim. He immediately fell before Hikaru could get to him, while she rushed to Sano's side, pulling him down to lay on his back. "Sano...Are.. are you okay? I'll be right back, I need to get some healing herbs and the village healer." She mumbled, feeling quite slow from not being able to process that he was hurt completely.

Sano looked at her with a blood stain smile, "I....I'll be ok." Sano said to her as she oddly seemed quite worried about him. "But.......I have to leave...Your family doesn't want me around any longer." Sano said to her simply as he slowly pushed himself up. Though this caused his wounds to open up a bit.

Seeing him get up, she roughly pushed him back to the ground and huffed. "No, YOU stay HERE, and I'll be RIGHT back." She ordered, before looking around. Most of her family had left, only a few of them stayed behind to see the scene that folded out before them. The paralyzed assassin, and the boy who seemed to have saved a few more casualties. No one would hurt him since Hikaru seemed to have a thing for him, or so it looked like. "Soon enough she jogged off, it didn't take long to locate the village healer.

She'd seen the commotion from the far off building of the watchtower. "Oh! Tsuki! Please, you have to help. Someone attacked us!" Hikaru exclaimed, tugging the middle-aged woman with her, into the compound to see the mess made from her attacks and the assassins. Tsuki seemed quite surprised with what happened, a gasp had come from her. Immediately, she ran over to the only person lying on the ground still breathing, Sano.

Sano sighed as he stayed there for the time being. Seeing them back he sighed, "Do what you can now...After I'm heading back to my village. I stayed longer than I should have..." Sano said to them looking away. Sano sighed softly looking up to the sky now. "I know what I have to do...."

Looking over Sano herself completely now, there were plenty of bruises. Why did he keep trying to protect her? It made no sense... not in the least. Tsuki just sighed and started to heal where he was kicked in the stomach, making sure there was no internal bleeding from the kick. "My...my...my. You boy..have lots of injuries. What'd you get them all doing?" She asked, cause she didn't know of what happened between Hikaru and him yet.

Hikaru saw him looking up, and placed her hand on his cheek, making him look at her. "You are going no where till you are better. Whatever you have to do can wait. My family can't deny you have helped us, and we owe you that much." She said gently before looking up as the people that were left nodded their heads in agreement.

Sano sighed looking at her, "I will only stay for two days...After that I am leaving whether or not my wounds heal." He says to her. "Sides you only want me here cause you have a thing for me." He said as he relaxed his arms behind his head. He waited for a response from her as his eyes stared off into the distance.

'Vipers eh? Should of known it was them....' He thought to himself as his eyes contorted with thought. Many things were giving him more questions than he wanted. Looking down at the healer he watched curiously.

Hearing his response, the anger bubbled up within her, and she smacked him rather hard across the face. "A thing? Gah! Men and what they think are hints!" She said angrily, as the healer looked rather amused. "Don't even THINK of healing that one." She growled before stalking off away from him to set up a proper guest room for Sano. Which was strategically placed near her own room.

Tsuki laughed to herself. "She had quite a temper, I should know." She said to herself before getting something out of her pocket, what looked like a soldier pill and held it out for him. "This will help with any torn muscles and internal bleeding I can't get to." She explained. A few of the family members were gathering up some groups of people to clean up. Two of the older boys of the clan took hold of the assassin and dragged him off to a closed off area of the compound.

Sano just smiled at her as she slapped him. "If you say so." With that he got up and headed to his guest room and relaxed in the bed. Though his mind was still clouded with thoughts. Though oddly one of these thoughts was of Hikaru. Though he shook his head a bit, 'Yea, like that would happen... Maybe though...' A smile creeped up on his face. Sano took a book out of his pack and began to read.

Hikaru had now bathed, washing her bruised body a bit, not caring for medical help at all. Her stiff muscles eventually relaxed as she exited the bath, she only donned on her robe. A fan had been put in the robe though for her own protection. Slipping past her room, she went to check on Sano. Knocking on the door, she entered, sliding it open and looking at him upon the bed. "If you want to bathe, you can." she first said, feeling as if her words were a bit forceful. "Also... they intelligence force within my clan found out it was an assassin sent from the Viper clan.." She added, almost knowing he'd know who it was.

Back
Top Bottom