Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rival Clans!(Delicious and Penguin)

Looking up at him, her anger rose immediately. "Gah!" Her surprised tone suddenly made her scoot back then fall off the bed, she gasped, sudden pain erupting her up spine, feeling the ache. "Ohhh..." She moaned softly, her eyes tearing up a little, not wanting to show weakness. "What the hell, could have spared me something.." She mumbled, suddenly the sheet slipped and she shivered, her breasts showing momentarily before a scarlet blush overcame her. Scrambling up the sheet and standing up quickly, and stumbled. "F-for Kami's sake...I wanna leave!" She complained.

When she fell he sighed. Though he quickly adverted his eyes politely when the blanket fell off her. "Sorry, I gonna help you till you feel better." With that he got up. He then slide part of the blanket under her butt so he could lift her back up onto the bed. Though then he sat behind her as he examined her back. "Now seriously calm down. Tranquility would of helped you beat me ya know." With that he began to massage her back softly to make her pain lessen.

The blush still coated her cheeks, since it was very hard to calm even a little. The fact her enemy was trying to help her feel better caused her to get more angry once more. "Filthy clan of yours...needs to keep their mouth shut. I still hear the rumors, even now..." She mumbled under her breath, as she winced, her back aching a bit more as she was massaged. Great...this was really awkward for her as she tried to be comfortable.

Hearing her he sighed, "I said calm down. If my clan is so filthy then why didn't I just kill you? I could of done it quite easily too. No, I didn't kill you cause I don't really see you as an enemy but, rather a person I have to prove my clan's good name." His hands began relaxing her muscles as he seemed quite good at this. "Sides, you were alot cuter when you were calm and asleep." He said teasing her.

Her vulnerable position didn't help her attitude. Hearing his teasing words she slapped his hands away now, scooting down the bed, looking down. "You obviously haven't heard then, what a pity. Everyone in our clan knows about it, even your parents should." She answered, before looking around. "I need my clothes... I can't stay here." She added, feeling annoyed. She can't be convinced by such words, even if they sounded somewhat believable.

Looking at her he blinked, "What will it take to make you believe me?" With that he looked at his kunai on the ground a slowly picked it up, "I'll make a deal with you. If you believe me and stay till your rested then I'll cut my arm. I'll also cut myself as many times as you deem necessary. You wanted your revenge right? Better yet...." He then handed the kunai to her and then pulled his vest off and his shirt. With that he turned around to reveal his back. "You can maim me as many times until your satisfied and you think your revenge is finished."

Taking the kunai and looking at it, she blinked, very confused before her eyes narrowed. "The minute my revenge is satisfied, you will be dead." She spat out viciously, before throwing the kunai down, cutting deep into the floor. Sweeping up the sheet around her, she looked up at him, sadness coating her eyes, making her feel guilty. Shaking her head, she stood up once more, shaking a bit. "I need to get home..." She persisted, before losing her balance and just slumping against the closest wall. "I can't... I can't. This is too weak of me." She said more to herself than anything.

He looked at her for a moment then pulled the Kunai out, "Well, if that is what would satisfy your revenge. Then do it." He then place the kunai beside her and he kneel down before her with his head down. "I said I'd prove my clan was honorable. If they have wronged you in anyway then the blame shall be casted onto me for my clan's sake and honor. Strike me down and take your revenge."

Hikaru looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you suicidal or something? I DO have my morals, and you are killing me by doing this. I lost fair and square against you." She answered, pushing him away, taking the kunai now, and flicked it across the room, causing it to go deeper this time, her bit of chakra enforcing it which caused her to double over in a gasp. Somehow some parts of her chakra system were damaged. "OH...this...I should have known.." She mumbled. Her technique was derived from prestigious Sand people, which made it lethal to her.

Seeing this he got up quickly and analyzed her body. His fingers traced over her body softly. "Hmmmm ah there is the problem." With that he did a couple of signs. "Water Manipulation no Jutsu." Then his fingers pressed again on her and shifted her fluids in that area. In doing so he was helping to rebuild the chakra flow in the area.

Swiping away his hands feebaly, she huffed, moving away from him. "You did the damage, I'll heal naturally. Don't help me..." she managed to say. "I want my clothes...now.." She demanded in a weak voice, feeling slightly better but still in some irritating pain. Looking at him with a bit of pained eyes. "I am a proud ninja, don't ruin it for me." She finally said in a tougher, masked voice.

Looking at her he merely smiled, "If I let you leave now then I'd be harming your life even more. You're injured and can barely stand. If you're going back home then I'd have to carry you there myself." Sano said to her simply, "Otherwise I'm not letting you out."

She glared at him, biting her bottom lip, trying to decide. Her family would gladly kill him, but she was the one trained to do that. Looking away, she moved further away, standing up once more. "Get me my clothes, now...Being naked is not on my list of hings right now..." She huffed, looking around. It seemed she'd reached her decision.

Smiling he then handed her, her clothes and then put his own shirt and vest back on. Once she was ready he was crouching before her. "Ready for a ride m'lady?" He said teasingly.

She smirked and kicked his behind as he crouched over, sending him toppled over. "Exercizing hurt muscles helps the healing process, smart one." She told him, limping a little by now. Looking at the door, she reached for it and suddenly fell forward slightly, realizing one of her weapons was missing. Her fan.

Getting up he rubbed his butt and looked at her. Helping her up he smiles. "Oh here you go." He then pulled out of went off to a desk and from behind it he pulled out her fan. "Knew you'd be pissed if I didn't bring it too." With that he then gives her a shoulder to rest up against as she walked, "Exercising hurt body parts can also further the injury."

This wasn't helping her mood at all as she glanced at him. It's not like she was handicapped, she's had worse from other missions, but she was never 'beaten'. "I know very well my body is not going to get hurt anytime soon." She mumbled, half walking with the support of this person next to her. Looking down at her fan, many thoughts raced through her mind. Her pins already had chakra within them so she didn't waste time during a battle to do so, and he was standing right there. She could instantly paralyze him from the neck down, but then that was just plain stupid.

"How about you just humor me then. Think of it rather you helping me. Like you're so above me that I'd do anything for you just to get to live under your shadow." He said with a smile. "Relax, just enjoy the moments you can. I'm just trying to be friendly to you. Can you atleast do the same for me?"

She looked at him like he was crazy once more. "What? Why would I want you to help me or me help you? Jeez.... I'm from a different village and opposing clan. Get that through your thick skull of yours." She answered, but then was suddenly alert, looking around. A new chakra was in the area, her senses were aware now as she glanced into the trees. "Did you have backup of any kind, or extra patrol?" She whispered.

Feeling it as well he pushed her into a bush as he quickly using the mist jutsu. "Stay quiet...." He said to her as he looked around trying to figure out where they were. 'Is it one of hers or the sound village. The Kage said the sound might attack us but, I didn't think they would try so soon....'

Being pushed into the bush, she kept from huffing in annoyance. Soon enough she recognized the chakra as an enemy for sure. Her fan was ready and at her side, as she flicked a kunai out of her pouch on the side. She sensed the chakra somewhere behind her which ended up exactly behind her. Her eyes went wide momentarily, she knew she'd hurt herself doing this, but did a swipe with her legs, sending the person tumbling.

His eyes widen as he saw kunai flying, 'They must be after her!' With that he moved in the way of where she was as the kunai struck his bad. He winced in pain as he looked at her. "We gotta go..." He said to her. Without even much as a consent from her he picked her up and began running towards her village. Though Kunai continued to chase after them.

Gasping, she also felt pain as she was picked up and carried towards the Sand. 'I couldn't even see their headbands...' she thought before sending a bunch of flying pins behind her, causing one of them to drop to the ground. "Yo, where are they from?" She asked, she did know she was close to hitting the "Bingo Book" for plenty of assassination missions, but this was going a little too far.

"Not sure but, I don't plan to find....." His eyes widen as a large windmill shuriken slammed into his back. "Ngh....." He almost dropped her as he felt his body tremble as the blood oozed out. "Come on legs......." He spoke out loud as he tried to continue to move. A few more kunai stabbed him but, he continued moving. Though he stopped a bit. "I'll hold them off as long I can...Please go." He plees to her as he laid her down.

Looking at him with wide eyes he just took a few kunais and even a windmill shuriken to his back. "Oh...kami-sama." She whispered before she pulled him down next to her as he laid her down. She went into her pouch and popped a food pill into her mouth. Looking over at him, she smirked. "Water isn't good with sound, wind is." She then stood up and did plenty of handsigns to confuse any copycat, and eventually a large gust of wind, causing her to wince from the exertion it caused her. The gust of wind was now cutting through the trees, and any attack that came at her was lost. Her hunch was right, the sound-nin were looking for more things to attack, like her as the successor of the Rezauindo Family.

Back
Top Bottom