Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rival Clans!(Delicious and Penguin)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Sano sighed as his feet slowly propelled him further on his lovely patrol duty. Taking in the nice moist air he sighs and looks around, "Well, looks like nothing...." He said with a frown. His green eyes continued to trail out the detail of the lush forest. Soon enough he found himself resting his back against a tree. His brown short hair blew in the wind softly. As did his attire which consisted of his Mist Ninja band on his Right shoulder, a black tank top and a brown fur vest, and black shorts. Though on his arms were many different ninja bands from different villages. There were three to be exact, each of which came from a ninja who honorably fought him to the death.

"Man, I been working patrol forever. Can't a Shinobi get a bit of fun once in awhile?" Sano said out loud not really expecting an answer.

Hikaru pouted, crossing her arms and walking slowly across the now green earth underneath her sandals. Her skirt fluttered slightly from the wind as did her pony-tail, the color quite black which stood out against her pale complexion. She wasn't originally from the sand, and the tan didn't spread to her. Every now and then an animal would scurry about from the ninja. Being a Chuunin had large advantages. Soon enough she sensed another chakra around her, causing her to crouch behind a tree, her lips pressed tightly together as she heard a voice, complaining of course. If he had enough sense, no one should talk to themselves on patrol duty.

Slowly she slid a kunai from her pouch on her thigh, her shirt barely making any sound since her chest was wrapped up to prevent harsh wounds. Holding her breath, she turned around the tree, looking at the person before her. "What are you doing here? Aren't you a bit too close to the sand border?" She questioned, her voice somewhat soft, yet still holding a commanding tone.

Sano blinked as he heard her from from the bush, "I'm on patrol and of course I'm not too close to the 'Sand' village. Maybe your just too close to the Mist Village." Sano said to her simply and crossed his arms. Turning around he revealed a Clan Symbol on his vest. It was that of pupilless eye crying. "So you can hurry along to your village...unless you have a problem that is..." He said as he still kept himself wide open for an attack.

Seeing his clan symbol immediately made her hiss in surprise. So they are still out and around, making a fuss about things, she thought to herself. "Oh, this is more than patrolling now, boy." She growled out between her gritted teeth, immediately she cloned herself, both holding a kunai, and rapidly throwing it at him, before doing a backward flip and disappearing into an oncoming mist that seemed odd enough for someone from the Sand. When she'd done the flip, her clan symbol showed and upside down sea, with wind striking down upon it.

The kunai tore into his body as blood seemed to ooze. He turns around with a ghostly expression on his face. Though it quickly turned into a grin as the body slowly turns into water. In a distant tree he peered at the mist.
'A Water user too eh....This is gonna be fun. Though that Clan Mark seems familiar....oh well' He thought to himself and quickly performed some hand signs. He took formed his own mist to make it just as hard for her to find him. Though before hand he made two more water clones. One of them heads off to search for her while the other drops from the tree and heads off to the nearest body of water.

Seeing the extra mist made her angry, and her small fan, her favored weapon, waved a powerful gust of wind over the area, clearing it as she was in the sky, an invisible current keeping her up there, as she smirked, looking down. She'd have to be careful with how much chakra she used, since she had been trained to defeat the successor of the clan she was now fighting. Maybe this would be her battle she'd been trained for. Being trained little in water, her old mentor had taught her many wind moves, to protect her from water, so she eventually attached many pins to her fan, before waving it in the direction she'd noticed movement, causing the small pins to puncture everything. They usually stopped when the hit the ground, since they were powerful enough to go through a few trees with the extra chakra added to them. The only thing wrong with this, was she was easy to spot, being too arrogant as always.

As she blows the pins and disrupts his mist he quickly disengages in using it and springs off the tree and onto another. 'Time to lure her....' With that his clone purposely missed his target and hit the trunk of the tree beside her, "Shit!" The clone said out loud as he quickly tries to escape.

Her clone that had been hiding stealthily and masking her chakra suddenly hopped from the tree she was in an threw a kunai at the water clone. Looking up at the real one, she smirked, 'This is going to be good.' The real one of the two Hikaru's glanced around, before kneeling upon her invisible current of wind, her hands seals were coming quick now, and her hands glowed a soft blue.

'Perfect.' Quickly enough he made one hand sign and the clone turned into water for a mere moment and then reformed as he headed towards the clone. "Water Manipulation Jutsu!" Once again the clone takes the form of water but, then becomes several Kunai that use the momentum the clone already used. With that he retreated to where his other clone went off too.

Her eyes, usually hazel were now a dark blue as they opened, grabbing a fan, she'd created her technique, only being able to use it twice in a fight. Slowly the wind started to pick up around the area, cutting trees in half, her hair slightly rustled from being in the middle of it. The pressure was starting to pick up as well as she sensed the clones and the user within her confinement now. "Kamai Kyuu no jutsu!" She said a bit loudly, the technique making the wall of wind constrict around the area slowly. The walls of the wind were quite high and would need a good jutsu to clear it.

Though once his got to his clone he didn't stay their long. A roar of a dragon erupts from the body of water they were at, "Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu." Ontop of the dragon was Sano as he grinned, "Thanks for trapping yourself in here with me." The dragon continued to rush at her.

Seeing the ferocious water dragon striked a small amount of fear within her as suddenly her wind enclosed onto the dragon, in a coffin of strong currents, her fan sending senbon needles at the boy this time. "Heh, I'm part of the jutsu." She answered back before her clone jumped at him, she'd been outside the wall of wind, so she tackled him to the ground off the water dragon.

He was hit well by the pins but, he used substitution Jutsu to dodge the rushing Clone. Soon enough he was in the air. "Lets see if your Wind can help you inside the clutch of the water. Water Prison Jutsu!" Soon enough the Dragon reshaped and flew at the girl as he got himself in position right behind her. "Hope you love the lovely splat as we fall down too."

Feeling slightly under prepared now, her wind seemed to fall out from under her, causing her to fall as her fan spiraled out to cut the dragon in half once more, which only made the water fall faster on her. A gasp escaped her lips before the wind cocoon could wrap around her, making her safe. Soaked now, she landed on the ground, causing a scrap to befall her knees, and a few cuts from her own wind. This was not turning out as well as she planned, her clone disappeared since she'd lost concentration on things.

As she crashed into the ground he quickly used the tree to slow his fall so he didn't receive the same fate. 'That daring attack too much chakra than needed.... Better finish this now.' Staring down at her he quickly began using hand signs, "Water Manipulation no jutsu: Way of the Fist!" Soon enough all the water around her began to lift up quickly in the air. At first it became a Gelatinous orb of water but, soon enough took the shape of a fist. With the last hand sign finished the fist then shot its way towards her.

Her now normal colored hazel eyes looked up, never wanting to end, the poor bastard doesn't even know what this is about most likely. "Your filthy clan deserves to DIE!" She yelled before seeing the large amount of water about to hit her. A quick handsign and she saved herself from a little damage to any internal organs, her wind cocooning her finally. Another painful gasp came from her as she was soaked, her body aching. She'd never been in this position before. "This will...never..end." She mumbled weakly, slightly getting up to her knees, the fan in her hand.

Sano looked at her in interest. "....What? What did my clan ever do to you?!" With that he quickly bit his thumb and smeared his blood onto his fingers. Soon enough he made a few handsigns, "Summon art Jutsu. Demon Gatekeeper!" Slamming his palm into the ground a surge of should the ground and then quickly chains burst out of the ground and try to wrap around her.

Hikaru glared at him menacingly, a growl coming from her as she moved her hands quickly, transferring her clone to her own position. The clone was now trapped but vanished as soon as the chains tried wrapping around her. Using that last jutsu caused her to slump against a tree in the distance, but close enough to hear normal conversation. "Your clan is nothing! They only want power in the mist!" She yelled once more, sliding down the tree, panting as she caught her breath. her chakra was slowly draining from the amounts of it she used.

Sano looked in the distance she was at. He too was getting close on empty but, still had more than her. "Power? My clan isn't power mongers! We fight honorably for our village!" With that he pulled out a Kunai with a bomb charm strapped to it. He then threw it at where she was and it hit the back of the tree.

Hearing the soft thud in the wood behind her, she gasped as the explosion went off instantly after it. Dodging slightly, slivers of wood cut at her skin as she rolled back onto her knees, gasping once more for air. "Your clan is more than that, you ignorant bastard." Coughing slightly, she covered her mouth, a bit of blood coming from her as well. Her back had taken more damage than she'd thought. "Damn it..." She murmured, her chakra on it's last reserves. Not enough to get out of the area though. If she used anymore, she'd faint. "Your clan made mine end up in the Sand... not a place for water." She added offhand, her breathing becoming more labored.

Hearing her panting he quickly walks up to her. "You know what....I'll prove you that my clan is not bad." With that he tried to pick her up. Hopefully she didn't try to stab him while he did so. Though he wouldn't put it passed her.

A groan came from her lips, protesting, pushing against him weakly. "I hate you, your clan, your very existence on this land." She mumbled, her words becoming slurred and faint as she slowly drifted into a small reverie of darkness. Her strength had left her, which surprised her. She'd never lost a battle before. Being carried to her enemy's clan, her arrogant attitude could only get worse.

Frowning he carries her carefully in his arms. Instead of going back to the Village he instead headed to a scenic house out in the middle of the forest. It was the guard post for the Mist Village. Resting her on the bed he then pulled her clothes off without even aweing her body. Instead he went to work dressing her wounds. Once he was done he wrapped the blanket around her so she would dry up quicker. 'I would use my own body to help you but, I'd rather not get that impression on you.' He thought to himself.

Slowly, the darkness faded away and her eyes opened to an unfamiliar place. She was confused as she slightly sat up, a slight moan of pain escaping her lips as she glanced down at herself. Noticing herself naked, she gasped and wrapped the blanket more securely around herself. Soon enough the events from earlier came rushing back at her, her head going dizzy from the process. "Oh god...where...am I?" She asked herself before sensing another chakra near her, her senses suddenly piqued.

Sano looked at her, "Ah, your awake. Sorry I had to take your clothes off. I needed to get you dry so you wouldn't get hypothermia. Your clothes are almost dry too. If you want to try to kill me atleast do it when your feeling better and more level headed." Sano said to her softly.

Back
Top Bottom