Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rival Clans!(Delicious and Penguin)

Sano looked at her with a smile, "Nice trick." He said as he felt himself wobbling. Seeing a large enough body of water he slowly limped his way to it. "I'd get out of the way if I were you." Sighing he looked at his hands, "Well, time to break a personal record." His hands began to make hand signs that were too face to even see. Dragon bullet jutsu!" Once again the water formed into that of a dragon and quickly rushed towards the direction of the Sound Ninja. It engulfed everything in its path. "Well, that will give us enough time to escape...." He fell to his knees as the wounds were bad. "I think you should go on without me...."

Seeing the same jutsu that almost defeated her before, she jumped sideways and rolled, getting clear out of the way. Seeing the blood coming from him and staining the water, she felt bad. He's helped her twice now, she can't ignore that. Seeing the ninjas being knocked out, she half jogged over to him, looking at his back. "I'm not going anywhere without you." She murmured, losing some of her anger and hefting him up onto her shoulders and leaving, using what little chakra she did to get to the Sand.

Though before he let her do that he clamped his own hands on the Windmill Shuriken. "Ngh....Ahhhh!" He screamed in pain as he pulled it out of his back. Then he pulled out each Kunai knife. Though then he felt her carry him. He merely stared off into the distance as his strength faded quickly.

She winced from hearing his pain stricken voice. Hoisting him quickly into the dry deserts of the Sand, she made it towards her family's compound. The same Clan symbol everywhere possible. His blood seemed to drip onto her as she entered the house. Gasps seemed to come from everyone, seeing his symbol. 'Now this isn't..suspicious.' she thought idly before bringing him into a room at the east end of the compound, an old elderly couple that healed their injuries.

"Hey, Kanna, look at him, and fix him up..." She half ordered before she set him down. Soon enough a loud smack could be heard, her face stung. "Hikaru, you know better than to bring that boy here." Her mother growled, causing her to look down. "Mom...he... he helped me twice." She admitted.

Sano by the time they reached the Sand was out cold from like of blood. His body began shivering uncontrollably. Once he got mended his status didn't seem to get any better. "If someone doesn't keep this boy warm he'll die regardless from Hypothermia and I'm not wasting anymore of my resources on this filth... It is up to you." One of the elders said as they leave the room and kept the Mother, her, and Sano alone.

"Look what you done? All that training and you bring this garbage here?! You are a disgrace to this family! I told you what his clan has done! They still issue threats here and they've tried kidnapping and assassinating you many many times!" Her mother kept going on and on, making her feel worse. As the Elders left, her eyes glanced down at the boy. "Mom..he saved my life. He knows nothing of the past feuds. Once we've got him healed...I'll take him back and see whats going on, possibly get more information." Her words were wary, wondering if she'll receive another smack for it. But her mother only nodded slightly. "I'll be waiting then, for information." She answered, before stomping out.

Hikaru fell to her knees and looked over his body, seeing him shiver made her feel worse than before. Slowly slipping under the blanket that covered him, she hugged him, trying to warm him up. She couldn't say anything now, he might have heard it the conversation, and could push her away still. That wouldn't be good.

As she embraces him his eyes open a bit as he shivers, "Arrrrrrrre you a...a....an....angel?" He asks as he looks at her weakly. Though he smiles softly and pulls closer to her, "You're so warm..." He said before passing out again. His body was deathly cold and only more contact between bodies warm him more.

Hearing his voice startled her at first and she huffed, hearing what he'd said. 'He is sooo lucky he is in this state.' She thought to herself, feeling how close they were obviously wasn't helping. No human has ever been close enough to hug her before, except her team mates. Holding him close, she glanced around, noticing some hot broth on her side of the small futon. Once he woke up he could have that, it'd help with his pain and cold symptoms. "Geez...you'd think a kid is clingy sometimes.." She mumbled.

Sano stayed close to her still as he shivered. It took him another two hours to finally wake from his sleep. "Uh....Where am I?" Sano said as he forced his eyes. Though he felt something soft and warm beside him, "hm?" Turning his gaze he blinked as he saw her. Seeing her this close to him made his blush. "Oh....Well..hi there."

Her breathing was even as she was lost in her thoughts as to what she was going to do. Sighing, she was startled by his voice once more. Looking at him, seeing he looked alright, she immediately scrambled away from him, leaving the covers on him since his clothes were trashed. Blood and ripped in places, never to be the same shape again. "G-glad to see you away, feeling better?" She asked, voice wavering a little.

He looked at her for a bit then away, "N...n...not so good." He said as he body shivered badly still. "At this rate I'd have to be bare naked against someone else as the same to get my heat up." Though he blinked looking at her. Soon enough he blushed and looked away, "I, I know it took probably alot of you to try to warm me up the way you did so I won't ask for the otherway... I'll just try to fight it." Sano said with a weak looking smile. Then he laid his head down as the Shivering only got worse and his fever was starting to spike.

"Wait, drink some of this broth...probably not as warm as before." She ignored his side comment as another way to help it. The thought occurred to her earlier but she didn't do it. There would be only way she'd do that. Hopefully no one came in though, it'd look suspicious in a way. Slipping closer to him now, she picked up the cup of broth. "Here, this'll help. Some herbs were made into it." She muttered. Some parts of her family had been medics in their prime so this was good.

Sano took it as he swallowed down the broth. "What changed your mind about me...Few hours ago you'd still be calling me and my clan Filthy and deserving to die...." Sano said to her in interest as his body continued to shiver. The broth seemed to atleast some of the pain go away.

"You are a filthy clan...But I highly doubt me saying it is going to make a difference. It's when you get out of the room you'll get it worse. More insults than you can imagine." She explained, before she heard a knock on the door. Standing up, she went to it, and the elder from before gave her more bandages since the one's from before might have bled through. "Once he's alright, get that retched boy out of here, he's nothing but trash." The elderly woman spat at Hikaru's feet then, walking away. "Yes ma'am..." She murmured, before shutting the door.

He merely smiled softly to her. "I'm Sano by the way." He said to her smiling. Then he fished through his pocket weakly till he pulled out a charm. "I want you to have this." He says as his hand slowly rises out towards her.

Looking confusedly at the charm, she knelt down next to him again, not taking it yet. "Call me Hikaru...but..why should I take the charm? I'm...not worth it." She said, looking down. "Turn around... I have to dress your wounds." She added softly, feeling really bad.

Before he moved he place his hands ontop of hers. Then he placed the charm in her hands and closed them, "It doesn't matter if you think you deserve it. It only matters that I think you do." Sano said before turning around for her. "Sides when you wear it, it will match your beautiful eyes.

A blush arose on her cheeks as she heard his words, shaking her head, she didn't say anymore, but put the charm in a hidden pocket. Looking at the bandages, they weren't so bad till she took them off him, seeing they looked alright, not infected, but still bleeding. "You still cold?" She asked, while rubbing ointment gently onto the cuts and gashes on his back.

"Yes.... but, I'll be fine....Don't worry." He said meekly to her. He didn't want her to have to do anything she truly didn't want. Especially since if she did the one thing that could help him greatly it could mean she would get in vast trouble.

Feeling a pang of guiltiness, she shook her head, not caring about the others for a moment. "No, if you aren't warm, you need to be." She said softly. "Keep turned around." She said, before putting the fresh bandages on, soon enough her clothing was being taken off, even her wrappings, and hugged him from behind, her warm body pressed against his shivering one.

As he laid on his back he blushed badly to feel her naked body ontop of his. "I....I...I'm fine, please don't get yourself in trouble." Seeing how these people had Ill will for his clan he was worried as to what they'd do to her as punishment. Though he also admitted that it felt good too.

Pressing closer to him, she wrapped her arms around him, sighing a little. "If I get in trouble, I get in trouble." She mumbled, feeling embarrassed, her cheeks were aflame with redness as she kept her senses acute, in case someone came near them. maybe she should have kept her chest wrappings on, she thought aimlessly.

Feeling her hug only closer made him blush more. 'Well, at least she is doing it this way.' He said as he felt her breasts pressed nicely against him. Feeling quite awkward he tried to make some small talk. "Well....In any consideration your body feels nice...." He said with his head towards the door.

She blushed even more. "Do you want to be warm, or what?" She asked incredulously, squeezing him tighter, feeling warmer herself. The thought of being close to someone like this was against all rules, especially if they were ninjas of opposing clans. "Y'know...Its cause your clan accused mine of murdering a member of yours... we were..cast outs, and had to come here." She murmured, sighing again.

Hearing the explanation he blinked, "Wait, my great grand father was assassinated.... Something tells me that there is a different clan in the mix of this." Sano could remember now that her clan was a high influence in the village. Not to mention two others. His clan and the Viper clan. Thinking about this made him worry a bit but, thinking anymore on it was hard from being sick and the feelings he was acquiring from her.

Back
Top Bottom