Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Transformer rp. RobBase086 and I only.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight was fine and she went back into her robot form and she remembers what her mother has always told her,"No matter what happens to your father or to your two human friends,you always go after your friends even though you know its dangerous." Starlight snaps back to reality and said to her father,"I know excatly where the enemy is taking them to and its not far from here father."

Angel said to Sam,"I wish the enemy would leave us alone and now I'm scared to death Sam and don't mind me grabbing onto your arm Sam ok."

Megatron said to StarScream,"You can deal with Starlight another time let's get of here right now Starscream."

Optimus Prime comforts his daughter, "Do not worry Starlight everything will be ok and we will get Sam and Angel back safely." As he tries to make her smile now.

Sam says to Angel, "Well if it will make you feel better I can hold you so that you do not feel scared anymore?" Looking at her and trying to make her feel safe now in his arms. He has been taken before so he knows how it feels like to be scared. He is scared but yet he knows that Optimus Prime and the Autobots will be there to save him and Angel.

"Yes lets get out of here Megatron before our plans do not turn out the way that you mentioned them." As both Megatron and Starscream leave now to their home base.

Starlight said to her father,"I know that we'll get Sam and Angel back father,I believe you father. Thanks for comforting me father,mother was right about you how you cheer up other people or autobots father." Starlight felt much better now and she smiled at her father and then at Bumblebee as well to let him know that she is fine.

Angel holds onto Sam and she feels not so scared because she is safe in his arms and she smiled at Sam and knew that he was right that the others will find them and save them before it's too late.

Megatron returned back to the their home base which was inside a factory and he said to StarScream,"Put the two humans down onto that pillow and I'll talk to the boy and no harming the girl at all understood StarScream."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to her father,"I know that we'll get Sam and Angel back father,I believe you father. Thanks for comforting me father,mother was right about you how you cheer up other people or autobots father." Starlight felt much better now and she smiled at her father and then at Bumblebee as well to let him know that she is fine.

Angel holds onto Sam and she feels not so scared because she is safe in his arms and she smiled at Sam and knew that he was right that the others will find them and save them before it's too late.

Megatron returned back to the their home base which was inside a factory and he said to StarScream,"Put the two humans down onto that pillow and I'll talk to the boy and no harming the girl at all understood StarScream."

Both Optimus and Bumblebee were glad that Starlight was all right and nothing happened to her at all. "I am glad that you are ok!" Optimus says to Starlight. Bumblebee shanks his head agreeing with Optimus Prime on what he said to her.

As Sam holds Angel in his arms. He is glad that he was able to make her feel better. "I hope Optimus and the rest of the Autobots will be here to rescue us soon!" Looking at Angel now with a smile.

"Yes Megatron I will place the boy and girl down onto the pillow while you talk to him. Do not worry I will not hurt the girl at all!" As Starscream places the boy and girl onto the pillow now.

Starlight goes into her vechile form and said to her father and Bumblebee,"Let's save Sam and Angel and I can lead us their and please follow me and they went this way."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope your right that they'll come and rescue us soon,and I'm fine with this,and thanks for helping me calm down and I'm not scared anymore,because I'm here with you Sam ok."

Megatron said to him,"Tell me where the power of matrix is boy,and no one will get hurt at all,just tell me what I need to know boy."

Starlight leaded the others towards a factory where she picked up Angel's tracking device and hoped that they were both alright and she sighed.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight goes into her vechile form and said to her father and Bumblebee,"Let's save Sam and Angel and I can lead us their and please follow me and they went this way."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope your right that they'll come and rescue us soon,and I'm fine with this,and thanks for helping me calm down and I'm not scared anymore,because I'm here with you Sam ok."

Megatron said to him,"Tell me where the power of matrix is boy,and no one will get hurt at all,just tell me what I need to know boy."

Starlight leaded the others towards a factory where she picked up Angel's tracking device and hoped that they were both alright and she sighed.

As Optimus changes into his semi truck form and Bumblebee into his Camero. They both say "Ok we shall follow you Starlight!"

"I do not know what you are talking about!", Sam says to Megatron now.

As they move into the factory that is when Starlight, Optimus, and Bumblebee sees what Megatron is doing to Sam now.

Angel sees Starlight and the others and she knew that they'll be safe and hoped one of them could save Sam from Megatron.

Starlight and the others were already at the factory and Starlight shot a small laser at Megatron to distract him so Optimus Prime can grab Angel and Sam and get them out of here and Starlight knew that she'll regert that move she just did and knew this distraction will work for sure.

Megatron looses his balances and he get's back up again and sees Optimus Prime grabbing Sam and Angel from his grasp and he slightly cursed at him and wondered whom sneaked attack him as well.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel sees Starlight and the others and she knew that they'll be safe and hoped one of them could save Sam from Megatron.

Starlight and the others were already at the factory and Starlight shot a small laser at Megatron to distract him so Optimus Prime can grab Angel and Sam and get them out of here and Starlight knew that she'll regert that move she just did and knew this distraction will work for sure.

Megatron looses his balances and he get's back up again and sees Optimus Prime grabbing Sam and Angel from his grasp and he slightly cursed at him and wondered whom sneaked attack him as well.

As Optimus does rescue Sam and Angel he fires from one of his weapons Megatron into the chest sending Megatron flying backwards. As the other Autobots start to fire off their weapons at Starscream. The Autobots flee and make it back to their base without any problems at all.

Starlight catches up with the other autobots and she was back at the base as well and she went into her robot form and Ratchet scanned Starlight for any server damage she might of goten from the fight and he finds a bad cut in her right leg and said to her,"You should be more careful Starlight,if your father finds out how badly your right leg is cut,he might sort of freak out or flip out,I'll have to repair your leg right away and stay still."

Angel sees the bad cut on Starlight and she was a bit worried about her and hoped that her father wouldn't find out how badly she is hurt at any cost.

Ratchet automatically repairs her right cut which is right above her metal knee cap and he continues on repairing it and it was almost repaired and Starlight didn't move and she stayed still until her cut was fully healed up and fully repaired as well.

Megatron automatically repairs himself and his team and knew that one of his team members did a bit of a server damage on Starlight right leg and he knew that she'll be out for about 5 days and he smirked at his team.

Back
Top Bottom