Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Transformer rp. RobBase086 and I only.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel continued on sleeping away on her bed and she was in a very nice sleep and smiled in her sleep and was glad that Megatron and Starscream couldn't find her, and Starlight ever again.
Starlight continued on resting away and was glad that Bumblebee was nice to her and Sam was nice to Angel too and she wonders whom her father truly is and sighed in her vechile form.

As Sam and Bumblebee hang out together and talk. "Angel and Starlight seem like they are going to work out great on our team Bumblebee. What do you think about that?" As Sam sips on some Coke Zero now and Bumblebee just relaxing a bit. "I agree with you there that they should work out and do a lot to help us Autobots to keep the Decepticons from creating any problems for the human race and destroying the planet here." As Sam gets ready to turn in for the night. Bumblebee goes to rest now as well for the night.

Optimus Prime was outside of the base looking up towards the starry nightsky and thought inside of his mind,"I must tell Starlight I'm her father,I reconize that sword from somewhere once before,but where have I seen that sword once before,I must try to figure this out,hopefully Starlight will tell us all the story about how she got that sword and where it came from oh well sigh."

Starlight was done resting up and she went into her robot form and walekd outside and looked at Optimus Prime and said to him,"Is everything alright with you,looks like something is troubling you,what is troubling you Optimus Prime hmm.?"

Optimus Prime said to Starlight,"I was just doing some thinking and could you please tell me, Sam, and the other autobots about how you manage to tamed that sword please and thank-you Starlight.?"

Starlight said to him,"Of course I can tell you all the story about this sword nad how I tammed it or passed down to me,I'm not sure if Sam will wkae up or not,I'll be inside ok Optimus Prime."

Starlight returned back inside of the base and so did Optimus Prime and said to all of the autobots,"Wake up Starlight has something important to tell us all even telling Sam and Angel only."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel continued on sleeping away on her bed and she was in a very nice sleep and smiled in her sleep and was glad that Megatron and Starscream couldn't find her, and Starlight ever again.
Starlight continued on resting away and was glad that Bumblebee was nice to her and Sam was nice to Angel too and she wonders whom her father truly is and sighed in her vechile form.

As Sam and Bumblebee talk about what happened today and all. "That Angel and Starlight seem like they are going to be a good addition to fight the Decepticons and keep them from wanting to destroy Earth here Bumblebee." As Sam sipped on some Coke Zero that he had. "Yes I agree with you on that they will help out and be a great addition." Bumblebee then tells Sam he is going to get some rest for the night. "Bumblebee I am off to bed so I will talk to you tomorrow now!"

OPtimus Prime said to Sam,"Before you go to bed,Starlight will tell us all how she manage to tammed that sword and whom passed it down to her,please stick around for a bit Sam please and thank-you Sam.?"

Angel was also awake as well and she sat down on the couch and was also interested in hearing this stroy as well as the others were also interested as well.

Starlight said to everyone,"I know all of you want to know how I got this sword and I'll tell you all how I got it and please pay attetion,this story about I'm to tell will be very useful against the depeicons ok please pay 100% attetion to this story."

angelduskgirlcat said:
OPtimus Prime said to Sam,"Before you go to bed,Starlight will tell us all how she manage to tammed that sword and whom passed it down to her,please stick around for a bit Sam please and thank-you Sam.?"

Angel was also awake as well and she sat down on the couch and was also interested in hearing this stroy as well as the others were also interested as well.

Starlight said to everyone,"I know all of you want to know how I got this sword and I'll tell you all how I got it and please pay attetion,this story about I'm to tell will be very useful against the depeicons ok please pay 100% attetion to this story."

Sam looks at Optimus and says, "Ok I will wait here before I got to bed and hopefully Starlight will tell us about the sword. Yes Optimus I can stay a bit and I have no problem with that either."

As Sam waited to hear the story and was very interested in hearing the history about it. Everyone looked at her and said, "Yes we all want to hear about this sword that you have. It has to be some special weapon or something."

Starlight said to everyone,"It all happened about 3 years ago,where The Fallen and Megatron destoryed my home planet which was called"The planet of Life,hope, and Light. My mother protected me from Megatron before he tried to kill me, my mother died when Megatron stabbed his sword through her chest where her power was.

The sword she used to fight was called"The Sword of The Fallen Primes" Its a powerful sword that easily kill The Fallen and he has been after this sword for quite sometime.

Before my mother died,she handed me the sword and told me to run,so I did run and I manage to give The Fallen,Megatron, and Starscream the sip.

So I jumped onto a comet and the comet brought me here to earth,and my mother name was Stormlight,becuase when she deats the enemy she leaves somekind of storm to triumph over her victory of defeating evil and kept me safe.

This sword will be very useful to the enemy,but the enemy will never get this sword away from me at any cost. This sword is the depicons weakness only,so that is how I got this sword passed down to me from my mother,now all of you know the history about this sword and where it came from,if anyone wants to ask me questions later on,you are more then welcome to ok."

Optimus thought inside of his mind,"Stormlight was my love and now Starlight is here,my daughter is now alive and safe from the enemy grasp,I must tell Starlight I'm her father,not sure how she'll take it though oh well and he sighed."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to everyone,"It all happened about 3 years ago,where The Fallen and Megatron destoryed my home planet which was called"The planet of Life,hope, and Light. My mother protected me from Megatron before he tried to kill me, my mother died when Megatron stabbed his sword through her chest where her power was.

The sword she used to fight was called"The Sword of The Fallen Primes" Its a powerful sword that easily kill The Fallen and he has been after this sword for quite sometime.

Before my mother died,she handed me the sword and told me to run,so I did run and I manage to give The Fallen,Megatron, and Starscream the sip.

So I jumped onto a comet and the comet brought me here to earth,and my mother name was Stormlight,becuase when she deats the enemy she leaves somekind of storm to triumph over her victory of defeating evil and kept me safe.

This sword will be very useful to the enemy,but the enemy will never get this sword away from me at any cost. This sword is the depicons weakness only,so that is how I got this sword passed down to me from my mother,now all of you know the history about this sword and where it came from,if anyone wants to ask me questions later on,you are more then welcome to ok."

Optimus thought inside of his mind,"Stormlight was my love and now Starlight is here,my daughter is now alive and safe from the enemy grasp,I must tell Starlight I'm her father,not sure how she'll take it though oh well and he sighed."

Optimus listened in along with the other Autobots and Sam. "That is very interesting Starlight. So you have been keeping this from Megatron then. You have done very well in doing that. We will all make sure he does not get his hands on it or the other Decepticons."

As Bumblebee put his arms around Starlight to comfort her and all.

Angel said to Sam,"Yes Starlight has been keeping that sword away from Megatron all these years,and she still getting use to fighting with a sword,but she is doing pretty good so far with that sword of hers Sam."

Starlight felt Bumblebee putting his arm around her to comfort her and she was fine with it and didn't pull away or push him away at any cost.

Optimus Prime said to everyone,"I need to talk to Starlight alone for a bit, she isn't in any kind of trouble at all ok,we'll see you all in a bit, ok come along Starlight."

Starlight looked at Bumblebee and said to him,"Optimus Prime needs to talk to me,could please remove your arm off of me and thank-you for comforting me as well Bumblebee." She slightly smiled at him.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel said to Sam,"Yes Starlight has been keeping that sword away from Megatron all these years,and she still getting use to fighting with a sword,but she is doing pretty good so far with that sword of hers Sam."

Starlight felt Bumblebee putting his arm around her to comfort her and she was fine with it and didn't pull away or push him away at any cost.

Optimus Prime said to everyone,"I need to talk to Starlight alone for a bit, she isn't in any kind of trouble at all ok,we'll see you all in a bit, ok come along Starlight."

Starlight looked at Bumblebee and said to him,"Optimus Prime needs to talk to me,could please remove your arm off of me and thank-you for comforting me as well Bumblebee." She slightly smiled at him.

"I am glad to hear that she has kept that out of the hands of Megatron and the other Decepticons. She seems to do very well with a weapon like that but I am surprised that it does not have any fire power with it you know like the other weapons of the Autobots."

As Bumblebee looks at Starlight and tells her. "If you need someone to talk to then you can rely on me to talk to Starlight."

"Starlight can we talk for a little bit? There is something that I have to tell you." As Optimus watches the other Autobots leave the area and Starlight and Optimus are alone now. "There is something that you need to know about your father. He is still alive and well. He did not run off away from you and your mom but he had to leave due to the Decepticons and I am that Autobot that is your father."

Starlight was a bit shocked at this and she didn't know what to say and said to him,"Your my father,why didn't my mother tell me that you were my father,this is a bit shocking to me,that your my father Optimus Prime. But one quick question,how did you and my mother met,no one told me that story at all not even my mother,please tell me father.?"

Angel said to Sam,"Yes it is really good news that Starlight has been protecting that sword for al lthese years,and I have never ever found true love in my life,and not sure if their is someone out their for me or not Sam oh well."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight was a bit shocked at this and she didn't know what to say and said to him,"Your my father,why didn't my mother tell me that you were my father,this is a bit shocking to me,that your my father Optimus Prime. But one quick question,how did you and my mother met,no one told me that story at all not even my mother,please tell me father.?"

Angel said to Sam,"Yes it is really good news that Starlight has been protecting that sword for al lthese years,and I have never ever found true love in my life,and not sure if their is someone out their for me or not Sam oh well."

"Starlight it is a complicated story but us Primes we tried to save where you lived at but the Decepticons were strong in numbers so they killed off where you lived. I was cleaning up around the area and met your mother. She also helped us out in the fight against the Decepticons. I fell in love with your mother and she with me as well. I had to go but your mother understood the situation though."

Sam said to Angel, "Yes it is good news that Starlight has been protecting that sword for some time now and I am also glad that it did not get into the hands of Megatron either. I am not sure but it is hard to find true love and find someone you can really trust with your heart."

Starlight said to her father,"I do see your point their,I'm glad that my mother understood the situation,when you had to leave to protect the humans of Earth, but why didn' my mother told me that you were my father,was she scared that I'd leave the planet to find you or is their another reason why she wanted to keep me safe father. Now I know the whole story about how you met my mother and how you told me that you are my father,thank-you for telling me everything father,I'll be fine don't worry."

Angel said to Sam,"I have never ever had a boyfriend in my whole life,because I'm not very pretty or beautiful like the other girls are so beautiful,I sometimes feel like that I'm a loser in my life,until I meant Starlight,I didn't feel so much as a loser Sam. Someday I'll find the right person that can trust me and I can trust them as well with my heart,well goodnight now Sam see you in the morning Sam."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to her father,"I do see your point their,I'm glad that my mother understood the situation,when you had to leave to protect the humans of Earth, but why didn' my mother told me that you were my father,was she scared that I'd leave the planet to find you or is their another reason why she wanted to keep me safe father. Now I know the whole story about how you met my mother and how you told me that you are my father,thank-you for telling me everything father,I'll be fine don't worry."

Angel said to Sam,"I have never ever had a boyfriend in my whole life,because I'm not very pretty or beautiful like the other girls are so beautiful,I sometimes feel like that I'm a loser in my life,until I meant Starlight,I didn't feel so much as a loser Sam. Someday I'll find the right person that can trust me and I can trust them as well with my heart,well goodnight now Sam see you in the morning Sam."

Optimus says to Starlight. "The reason why your mom may not have told you that I was your father was more than likely because to keep you safe. You do not know to what extent the Decepticons would do to get an edge to defeat me. I am glad that I told you on what happened and how I met your mother."

Sam smiles at Angel looking into her beautiful eyes. "I think you are a very attractive woman Angel and other people do not see how beautiful you are as I do. That is very good that Starlight means a lot to you and made you feel better about yourself now." He enjoys talking to her and then says. "Good night Angel and sleep well tonight!"

RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Optimus says to Starlight. "The reason why your mom may not have told you that I was your father was more than likely because to keep you safe. You do not know to what extent the Decepticons would do to get an edge to defeat me. I am glad that I told you on what happened and how I met your mother."

Sam smiles at Angel looking into her beautiful eyes. "I think you are a very attractive woman Angel and other people do not see how beautiful you are as I do. That is very good that Starlight means a lot to you and made you feel better about yourself now." He enjoys talking to her and then says. "Good night Angel and sleep well tonight!"

Starlight said to her father,"I agree with you father,but I think that the enemy might already know that I'm your daughter father,I just have a gut feeling thta they might know already,if they do know already,I might have to go into hiding once again,and I don't like hiding father. Hopefully we can figure out away to keep this sercert from the enemy,we'll think of something father. I'm just going outside to get some fresh air ok."

Starlight walked away from her father and she walked outside and she looked up towards the starry nightsky and was doing some hard thinking about everything that just happened to her only.

Angel said to Sam,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me Sam and good night Sam,see you in the morning,and hopefully Bumblebee will get along with Starlight and Starlight will get along with him,I hope thye do Sam,night now." Angel walked into the guest room and she closed the door behind her and she laid down on the bed and she was automatically sound asleep and out like a light.

angelduskgirlcat said:
RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Starlight said to her father,"I agree with you father,but I think that the enemy might already know that I'm your daughter father,I just have a gut feeling thta they might know already,if they do know already,I might have to go into hiding once again,and I don't like hiding father. Hopefully we can figure out away to keep this sercert from the enemy,we'll think of something father. I'm just going outside to get some fresh air ok."

Starlight walked away from her father and she walked outside and she looked up towards the starry nightsky and was doing some hard thinking about everything that just happened to her only.

Angel said to Sam,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me Sam and good night Sam,see you in the morning,and hopefully Bumblebee will get along with Starlight and Starlight will get along with him,I hope thye do Sam,night now." Angel walked into the guest room and she closed the door behind her and she laid down on the bed and she was automatically sound asleep and out like a light.

Optimus then said in a comforting voice to Starlight, "Do not worry we will protect you and make sure that nothing happens to you. You cannot stay hiding forever Starlight. We will battle them and make sure that they do not lay a single finger on you at all. Well you go outside and enjoy the fresh air now." As he sat there happy now that he has been reunited with his daughter that he lost touch with.

As Bumblebee walks out and then asks Starlight, "Are you ok Starlight? Are you needing someone to talk to you?" As he looks up into the beautiful stars up in the sky now.

Sam then says to Angel, "You are welcome for the comment because you are a very attractive woman Angel. Sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight! I will see you in the morning. I have a feeling that Bumblebee and Starlight will do just fine together. Good night!" As Sam then walked away from her room and went to his to relax a bit and watch some TV now.

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"Everything is fine,just trying to figure away on how to keep this sword safe from the enemy's grasp at all times and don't worry about a thing Bumblebee,I'm just so glad to be reunited with my father which is Optimus Prime,I'm not sure if you heard our converstation or not Bumblebee. Just letting you know this now,that Optimus Prime is my father."

Angel crawls into the guest room bed and she pulls the sheets and blanket over top of herself and she is automatcially out like a light and she smiles in her sleep and wonders if their is a chance for Sam and her eventually to become a couple in a while or not quite yet.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to Bumblebee,"Everything is fine,just trying to figure away on how to keep this sword safe from the enemy's grasp at all times and don't worry about a thing Bumblebee,I'm just so glad to be reunited with my father which is Optimus Prime,I'm not sure if you heard our converstation or not Bumblebee. Just letting you know this now,that Optimus Prime is my father."

Angel crawls into the guest room bed and she pulls the sheets and blanket over top of herself and she is automatcially out like a light and she smiles in her sleep and wonders if their is a chance for Sam and her eventually to become a couple in a while or not quite yet.

Bumblebee looks at Starlight and says, "No I was not over hearing anything and that is good that you have found your father which is Optimus Prime. I am sure that we will keep the sword away from the Decepticons at all costs. You do not have to worry about them getting you or the sword."

As Sam then drifts off to sleep after watching some TV. He thinks about the conversation with Angel and thinks that there is a possible chance that they could hit it off with each other but he has to wait and see on what happens with it.

Starlight looks at Bumblebee and said to him,"I honestly do believe you that I'll be safe here with my father and the other autobots and I know that I can't always go into hiding all the time Bumblebee. I know I'll be a great help,I think I finally found where I belong and where is my place here on earth with my father,you,Sam,Angel and the other autobots,I'm getting used to this place it almost feels like home to me."

Angel continued on sleeping away and she smiled in her sleep and knew that Sam's autobot Bumblebee was getting along with Starlight and she was in a deep sleep and Angel was glad that she finally got some shut eye for a change and she wasn't worried about anything at all.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight looks at Bumblebee and said to him,"I honestly do believe you that I'll be safe here with my father and the other autobots and I know that I can't always go into hiding all the time Bumblebee. I know I'll be a great help,I think I finally found where I belong and where is my place here on earth with my father,you,Sam,Angel and the other autobots,I'm getting used to this place it almost feels like home to me."

Angel continued on sleeping away and she smiled in her sleep and knew that Sam's autobot Bumblebee was getting along with Starlight and she was in a deep sleep and Angel was glad that she finally got some shut eye for a change and she wasn't worried about anything at all.

Bumblebee looks at Starlight. "I am glad that you believe me on what I am saying that you and Angel are safe here with us. I am sure that we will make sure nothing happens to you or Angel at all. You are now a Autobot and belong with us to help battle the Decepticons." As he smiled at her now and knew she felt comfortable there with them.

Sam just took it easy and eventually went to bed so that he could be well rested for the next day. He enjoyed the conversation that he had with Angel before she had gone off to bed. She seemed like a real sweet girl he was thinking in his head. He could not wait to talk to her some more the next day now.

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"Well I'm getting some rest now,I had a busy day today,goodnight Bumblebee,see you in the morning Bumblebee." Starlight walked back inside the base and she went into her vechile form and was resting in her vechile form,just like her mother did all the time.

Angel suddenly woke up from her sleep and she looked up towards the celling and she eventually fell back asleep until whenever morning comes along.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to Bumblebee,"Well I'm getting some rest now,I had a busy day today,goodnight Bumblebee,see you in the morning Bumblebee." Starlight walked back inside the base and she went into her vechile form and was resting in her vechile form,just like her mother did all the time.

Angel suddenly woke up from her sleep and she looked up towards the celling and she eventually fell back asleep until whenever morning comes along.

Bumblebee then said to Starlight, "Well you sleep well and I will talk to you tomorrow. I understand that you had a busy day today and all." As he watched her convert over into the vehicle form. He then got up and went into the base to talk with the other Autobots now.

Sam slept until it was time to wake up for the day. He had a nice sleep and walked into the kitchen now. He grabbed what he was going to eat for his breakfast and then had a seat.

Angel eventually woke up as well and she washed her face, and brushed her hair and put her hair up into a braid and she now wearing a casual light blue v-neck t-shirt, pair of black pants and her shoes were white and she leaves the guest room and heads into the kitchen and said to Sam,"Good morning Sam,I slept well last night and what happens now after breakfast hmm.?"

Starlight also woke up from her sleep and she went into her robot form and she begins to sharpen her sword up a bit and she put's the sword back into it's swordcase and felt well rested for a change.

Meanwhile back on the planet of Cybertron:

THe tiger like Decepction said to Starscream,"That new autobot name is Starlight and she is Optimus Prime daughter I heard their conversation Starscream,go tell Megatron what I told this could be very useful to Megatron Starscream."

Megatron waited for Starscream to tell him if their is any info about that new autobot and he tries to figure out whom she is and he sighed and wondered when they can capture Sam and wondered if it will be soon or not.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel eventually woke up as well and she washed her face, and brushed her hair and put her hair up into a braid and she now wearing a casual light blue v-neck t-shirt, pair of black pants and her shoes were white and she leaves the guest room and heads into the kitchen and said to Sam,"Good morning Sam,I slept well last night and what happens now after breakfast hmm.?"

Starlight also woke up from her sleep and she went into her robot form and she begins to sharpen her sword up a bit and she put's the sword back into it's swordcase and felt well rested for a change.

Meanwhile back on the planet of Cybertron:

THe tiger like Decepction said to Starscream,"That new autobot name is Starlight and she is Optimus Prime daughter I heard their conversation Starscream,go tell Megatron what I told this could be very useful to Megatron Starscream."

Megatron waited for Starscream to tell him if their is any info about that new autobot and he tries to figure out whom she is and he sighed and wondered when they can capture Sam and wondered if it will be soon or not.

Sam watches as Angel comes into the kitchen and he has a smile on his face. "Good morning Angel! How are you doing today? I am glad to hear that you slept well last night. You look very beautiful this morning!"

As Bumblebee is getting fined tuned and checked out preparing to go out with the other Autobots now. His weapons all prepared for any Decepticons for battle now.

Starscream smiled and was thankful to the tiger for telling him the information. "You did a excellent job and I shall tell or inform Megatron about Optimus Primes daughter!" As he smiled very happily about this current news. Starscream transforms into his fighter plane form and flies to Megatron to tell him about the news now.

"Megatron I have some great news for you! We found out some information that I know you will love to hear about." As Megatron then looks at Starscream and says, "Well what is it Starscream? Spill the beans about this information you have!" As Starscream then starts to talk now. "We know where the sword is and Starlight is now with her father Optimus Prime." Megatron loved hearing this and then tells Starscream to prepare for an attack. "We need to go down there and get the sword Starscream!"

Starlight looks around and she knew that something bad was going to happen anytime soon and she didn't want to worry any of the other autobots and she went into her vechile form and waited for Sam and Angel.

Megatron said to Starscream,"Don't hurt Optimus Prime daughter we need to capture Sam and Starlight and we'll use them as bait to lure Optimus Prime and the other autobots into a trap of somekind Starscream,this plan will work for sure."

Angel said to Sam,"I love it here and I think we better go with the others,and I think they are tracking down some decepctions Sam and we'll go with Starlight she is waiting for us Sam." Angel finshed her bowl of cereal up and said to Sam,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I look beautiful this morning Sam,I'm done my breakfast now,I'll be waiting for you beside Starlight ok Sam."

Optimus Prime tries to figure out if the enemy already knows that Starlight is his daughter or they haven't found out yet and he sighed and was now a bit worried about his daughter and Sam.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight looks around and she knew that something bad was going to happen anytime soon and she didn't want to worry any of the other autobots and she went into her vechile form and waited for Sam and Angel.

Megatron said to Starscream,"Don't hurt Optimus Prime daughter we need to capture Sam and Starlight and we'll use them as bait to lure Optimus Prime and the other autobots into a trap of somekind Starscream,this plan will work for sure."

Angel said to Sam,"I love it here and I think we better go with the others,and I think they are tracking down some decepctions Sam and we'll go with Starlight she is waiting for us Sam." Angel finshed her bowl of cereal up and said to Sam,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I look beautiful this morning Sam,I'm done my breakfast now,I'll be waiting for you beside Starlight ok Sam."

Optimus Prime tries to figure out if the enemy already knows that Starlight is his daughter or they haven't found out yet and he sighed and was now a bit worried about his daughter and Sam.

As Bumblebee then intercepts some information for Optimus Prime. "Optimus I have found some information out for you! It seems as if Megatron and the other Decepticons have figured out about Starlight. What should we do? You know they will have a trap set up for us you know."

Starscream looking at Megatron now. "I hope your plan will work Megatron and we can capture Optimus Primes daughter." As he leaves Megatron now to tell the other Decepticons the plans that Megatron told him that they will do."

"I am glad that you love it hear Angel! Ok we can go with the others I am sure something is going on due to how all of the Autobots are getting ready for anything." As Sam finishes up what he is eating and then goes with Angel to where Starlight is at now. "You are welcome Angel for the complement!"

Back
Top Bottom